Cardinal Dolan defends U.S. bishops' ...

Cardinal Dolan defends U.S. bishops' record on pov...

There are 2 comments on the WTAQ-AM Green Bay story from Nov 12, 2013, titled Cardinal Dolan defends U.S. bishops' record on pov.... In it, WTAQ-AM Green Bay reports that:

New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan agreed on Monday with Pope Francis' call for a heightened concern for the poor, but disputed the idea that U.S. bishops haven't paid enough attention to the issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAQ-AM Green Bay.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1 Nov 13, 2013
And what about the Priests abusing the Choir Boys?
spud

Reading, PA

#2 Nov 13, 2013
These priests are stupid. How do they figure taking from poor Americans and giving to poor illegal aliens does anything to fight poverty? By backing amnesty they are backing elitists whose only reason for wanting amnesty is to be able to exploit these poor illegals. It also seems crazy that the Catholic Church would side with the party that is actively trying to marginalize Christianity in America. Maybe if people stopped giving they might get the point to get out of politics. I hate being held hostage by religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 590,579
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) 5 hr Salvation is of t... 6
News Pope Francis: Marriage is 'alliance for life' 6 hr ELIAS IBARRA 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 hr Mr Sir 9,403
News Ireland's gay marriage vote was 'a defeat': Vat... 21 hr Imprtnrd 6
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) May 23 pazuzu 61
News Pope Francis endorses Catholic climate petition May 23 Passing thru 8
More from around the web