Emulate Sto. Ni o, Tagle Exhorts Faithful

Jan 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manila Bulletin

Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle has this simple tip to the faithful: Be like the Sto.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of168
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dsb

Linnich, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 29, 2013
 
Just a short repetition about the veracity of the INC-cult:

http://marhaba-pilipini.blogspot.de/2011/05/r...

Only to prove that the INC-cult knows what they are talking about when it comes to criminality.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 1, 2013
 
dsb wrote:
Just a short repetition about the veracity of the INC-cult:
http://marhaba-pilipini.blogspot.de/2011/05/r...
Only to prove that the INC-cult knows what they are talking about when it comes to criminality.
Dog Behavior,

The real criminals not only in the Philippines but all over the world as attested to by Catholics themselves such as Atty. Reynaldo T. Fajardo, a Catholic and a former professorial lecturer at San Carlos Seminary, who had this to say, regarding graft and corruption in the Catholic Church:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

What a revelation! If we have chosen to make an exposé of this, through the unsolicited evidences from Catholics themselves, why should our Catholic friends be mad???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 1, 2013
 
Ozzy wrote:
Once again you take things out of context. My statement had nothing to do with Catholics caring about what Catholics do...it is about INC caring about what Catholics do...as well as INC caring too much about what everyone else does and not looking at themselves. That is a lot of what makes INC the cult it is and you a cult follower.
Ozzy,

Did not your Catholic Church taught you how Christ and the Apostles denounced paganism??? Here's Catholic paganism as admitted:

"It is interesting to note how often our Church has availed herself of practices which were in common use among pagans...Thus it is true, in a certain sense, that certain Catholic rites and ceremonies are a reproduction of those of pagan creeds."

Reference:[Rt. Rev. Msgr. John F. Sullivan, D.D. The Externals of the Catholic Church, p.226]

And as opposed by biblical tenets:

"Here then is my word to you, and I urge it on you in the Lord's name: give up living as pagans do with their futile notions." [Eph. 4:17, Revised English Bible]

"Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written'. Then you will not take pride in one man over against another." [1 Cor. 4:6, New International Version]

The Catholic Church has often borrowed from pagan rites and ceremonies. This is a violation of the Apostolic teaching that forbids Christians from living as the pagans do and from going beyond what is written in the Holy Scriptures.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

dsb

Heinsberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 1, 2013
 
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
The real criminals not only in the Philippines but all over the world as attested to by Catholics themselves such as Atty. Reynaldo T. Fajardo, a Catholic and a former professorial lecturer at San Carlos Seminary, who had this to say, regarding graft and corruption in the Catholic Church:
"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).
"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"
Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)
What a revelation! If we have chosen to make an exposé of this, through the unsolicited evidences from Catholics themselves, why should our Catholic friends be mad???
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your own lies,

well, I do not know whether your Catholic friends are mad or not and why and why not. It is either up to them or most likely arising from your hallucination, since I can hardly see any of your mentioned Catholic friend in this thread. Seems that the Catholics just give a damn about you raging squaller.
So, since your permanent repetitions of the only few prove that your mental capacity is way overstrained, let me kindly send you the same reminder again:
http://marhaba-pilipini.blogspot.de/2011/05/r...

Maybe you will find the time reading it in between your worshipping services for your idol, that lunatic rapist Felix Y. Manalo.
By the way, how do you feel about the genetic theory of Gregor Mendel, the acknowledged basis of genetics?
After reading the above post, it is not possible to simply dismiss.
But I don´t want to keep you from your regular rapist-worshipping!
You better go now and praise him and his doings!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 4, 2013
 
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
"True follower" of your own lies,
well, I do not know whether your Catholic friends are mad or not and why and why not. It is either up to them or most likely arising from your hallucination, since I can hardly see any of your mentioned Catholic friend in this thread. Seems that the Catholics just give a damn about you raging squaller.
So, since your permanent repetitions of the only few prove that your mental capacity is way overstrained, let me kindly send you the same reminder again:
http://marhaba-pilipini.blogspot.de/2011/05/r...
Maybe you will find the time reading it in between your worshipping services for your idol, that lunatic rapist Felix Y. Manalo.
By the way, how do you feel about the genetic theory of Gregor Mendel, the acknowledged basis of genetics?
After reading the above post, it is not possible to simply dismiss.
But I don´t want to keep you from your regular rapist-worshipping!
You better go now and praise him and his doings!
Dog Behavior,

Even at the early but humble beginnings of the Iglesia ni Cristo, the Catholic Church and her members were already mad at us!!! They maimed, defamed, and killed our members!!! But the paradigm has changed as could be seen from dtatements posted below!!!

A noted Filipino writer once remarked:

"Even those who deplore the Iglesia...admit that it's the one church in the Philippines that communicates with the poor and that has the power to reform lives. The stories of drunks who gave up the bottle, of gamblers who forsook the table, of thugs who turned into men of peace when they became a kapatid (brethren) are not apocryphal. In the Iglesia, and perhaps only in the Iglesia, do conversions in the fullest sense of the word still occur in our day."

Reference:(Nick Joaquin, 1963.)

Here's what Dr. Reed of the University of California, in the US, in his work published in 1990 said:

" ... the INC has been trabsformed into the most dynamic and powerful indigenous belief system in the Philippines. Growing at a phenomenal rate ... this upstart community of faith may have recently surpassed Islam as the nations's second largest religion.... Indeed the INC ... may be the most successful form of 'Indigenous Christianity emanating from the Third World in this century."

Reference:[ Reed, Robert R., ed. Patterns of Migration in Southeast Asia, Berkeley, CA: Centers for South and Southeast Asia Studies, 1990, pp. 154-155]

In 2001, Dr. Robert Reed updated on the Iglesia Ni Cristo, describing its spread and progress worldwide as "from an obscure Philippine faith to a global belief system." Its strides, even in the US, "has bee nothing less than spectacular".

Reference:(Jounal of the Humanities and School Sciences of Southeast Asia and Ocenia, 2001.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 4, 2013
 
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, how do you feel about the genetic theory of Gregor Mendel, the acknowledged basis of genetics?
After reading the above post, it is not possible to simply dismiss.
But I don´t want to keep you from your regular rapist-worshipping!
You better go now and praise him and his doings!
Dog Behavior,

Genetics can be improved!!! And here's how an emperor improved his but were opposed by the Vatican:

A Better Christian Than The Pope

"In 725, however, the Emperor Leo III aroused the bitter opposition of the pope by issuing a decree forbidding the usual veneration of the images of Christ and the saints. The emperor was a thoughtful Christian and felt keenly the taunts of the Mohammedans, who held all images in abhorence and regarded the Christians as idolators. He, therefore, ordered all sacred images throughout his empire to be removed from the churches, and all figures on the church walls to be whitewashed over. This aroused serious opposition even in Constantinople, and the farther west one went, the more obstinate became the resistance. The pope refused to obey the edict, for he held that the emperor had no right to interfere with practices hallowed by her Church. He called a council which declared all persons excommunicated who should 'throw down, destroy, profane, or blaspheme the holy images.' The opposition of the West was successful, and the images kept their places."

Reference:[James Harvey Robinson, History of Western Europe, Vol. I, p.74]

Here is a case of an emperor being a more "thoughful Christian" than the pope himself. The emperor felt keenly the taunts of the Mohammedans who abhored images. He, therefore, ordered all images removed from churches throughout the empire and forbade the usual veneration accorded to images. The pope refused to obey the edict and even threatened to excommunicate those who burn or destroy the holy images.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 4, 2013
 
"Acts 11:22-24 The report of this came to the ears of the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch. When he came and saw the grace of God, he was glad, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast purpose, for he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord."
dsb

Heinsberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 4, 2013
 
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>

Genetics can be improved!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Can be! Putting emphasis on CAN!
That it is not a MUST, we all can see in you and your equals!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 9, 2013
 
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Can be! Putting emphasis on CAN!
That it is not a MUST, we all can see in you and your equals!
Dog Behavior,

We can never be equal to your fools in Europe who are preaching the Trinity but without understanding:

"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."

Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]

No one from your pedigrees understand what they fabricated and preached!!! And that is why I am always using the expression "must" when coaxing them to improve their low I.Q.s!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Mühldorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 9, 2013
 
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
We can never be equal to your fools in Europe who are preaching the Trinity but without understanding:
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucination,

you are absolutely wrong, for fools are cut from the same cloth.
Obviously, your trite and superficial reception cuts you off from everything, even from perception of yourself.
If this isn´t macabre!
But you deserve no better.
Due to your limited capacity you can not even miss it!
But you will also never have it!
Sad matter, but you are holding the steering wheel of your life.
Ignorance and stupidity is really a sad matter. The adverse about stupidity is, that stupid people deem things stupid which aren´t stupid.
That is why they need to gather in groups as the ridiculous inC-cult, so that they can bath their ignorance in the masses and that it won´t strike.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 10, 2013
 
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
"True follower" of your hallucination,
you are absolutely wrong, for fools are cut from the same cloth.
Obviously, your trite and superficial reception cuts you off from everything, even from perception of yourself.
If this isn´t macabre!
But you deserve no better.
Due to your limited capacity you can not even miss it!
But you will also never have it!
Sad matter, but you are holding the steering wheel of your life.
Ignorance and stupidity is really a sad matter. The adverse about stupidity is, that stupid people deem things stupid which aren´t stupid.
That is why they need to gather in groups as the ridiculous inC-cult, so that they can bath their ignorance in the masses and that it won´t strike.
Dog Behavior,

What you posted are things which best describe you!!! You can claim wisdom all you want but it does not mean that you are wise and is using your education!!! Education comes from all places but what is in you is nothing but the effects of your pariah society!!!

Only dogs such as you quarrel with people they don't know and using the argument of gossips and innuendos from the ignoramuses!!!


All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Erkelenz, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 10, 2013
 
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
What you posted are things which best describe you!!! You can claim wisdom all you want but it does not mean that you are wise and is using your education!!! Education comes from all places but what is in you is nothing but the effects of your pariah society!!!
Only dogs such as you quarrel with people they don't know and using the argument of gossips and innuendos from the ignoramuses!!!
All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucinations,

again I hit your mark!
No, I am not boasting! It´s nothing! For whereever you will be hit, it´s a bullseye! For you are handicrafted from top to toe - and thus easy to fathom. Unfortunately they didn´t implant the capacity to recognise this.
They made youn that "bright" that you do not even recognise your own echoes!
You are an amasing involuntary jerk - useless, but funny.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 13, 2013
 
Ozzy wrote:
Once again you take things out of context. My statement had nothing to do with Catholics caring about what Catholics do...it is about INC caring about what Catholics do...as well as INC caring too much about what everyone else does and not looking at themselves. That is a lot of what makes INC the cult it is and you a cult follower.
Ozzy,

The Roman Catholic and Protestant cults are spurious religions!!! These are the apostate church and apostate daughter respectively!!!

In discussing the teachings of other religions, our modest objective is to correct the erroneous doctrines which will cause man not to inherit the kingdom of God [Gal. 5:20-21, New King James Version]. To attain such a noble aim, there are instances when we cannot avoid comparing the beliefs espoused by different religions with the tenets of the Bible, being the sole basis of the true faith. In so doing, we only use the Bible according to its intended function:

" ...you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thouroughly equipped for every good work" [II Tim. 3:15-17, Ibid.].

Notice that aside from being profitable for doctrine and instruction, the Holy Scripture is also useful for "reproof" and "correction". The Church of Christ therefore believes that examining other religious beliefs in the light of biblical precepts eventually leads to understanding and enlightenment on the part of the people concerned.

Consequently, identifying what is false is effective and oftentimes necessary to show the truth. And since it is the duty of the Church of Christ to share what is true concerning God's wisdom [Eph. 3:10], exposing false teachings for the purpose of enlightening others, is therefore unavoidable and necessary. As a matter of fact, the Apostle Paul recommends this method of exposing the truth. He taught:

"Try to discover what the Lord wants of you, having nothing to do with the futile works of darkness but exposing them by contrast" [Eph. 5:10-11, Jerusalem Bible].

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
jesus licks hairy balls

Duryea, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 13, 2013
 
the pope is gonna walk on water from italy to guam, to molest some boys there
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 15, 2013
 
The task of Brother Felix Y. Manalo and his co-ministers is to preach the kingdom of God on earth which is the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo)!!! The task of Brother Felix Y. Manalo as God's "new threshing instrument" is to remove mountains which apply to the false religions of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!!

'A new threshing instrument'

God made the worm Jacob as "a new threshing instrument":

"Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

"Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff." (Is. 41: 14-15, KJV)

The worm Jacob referred to in the prophecy is the one whom God promised to make a new threshing instrument. He would thresh the mountains and beat them small. What would make the worm Jacob as "a new threshing instrument' are the words od God which are "...powerful, are sharper than any two-edged sword" (Heb. 4:12, Ibid.). The mountains that would be threshed by him through God's words do not refer to literal mountains but to kings (Rev. 17:9-10) or rulers of darkness (Eph. 6:12). In other words, the mountains refer to false religions.

In fulfillment, Brother Felix Y. Manalo, through his preaching, exposed the errors and falsity of the doctrines of other religions. He showed that such teachings are diametrically opposed to the true teachings of God. The impact of God's words or doctrines which he had preached is continously being felt by other religious organizations.

The fulfillment of God's promises to His messenger, which was clearly seen in his work, and the continuing growth of the Church that he preached, only proves that the hand of God has done this:
"That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it." (Is. 41:20, KJV)

The Church of Christ, especially during its pioneering years, experienced severe persecution from many of its detractors. Yet, these detractors were not able to himder the speedy growth of the Church. Many were even confounded as to how the Church of Christ, from such a small beginning, grew. This, to them, remains an enigma. But to the members of the Church of Christ, it is the will and work of the Almighty God. It was the Lord God who has done this, He who said:

"...I work and who can hinder it?" (Isaiah 43:13, NRSV)

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 15, 2013
 
More Pasugo garbage.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 18, 2013
 
What's your choice?

...To believe like what Catholics do that the head of the claiming true Church known as the Catholic Church is chosen by the "College of Cardinals"...

"The Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church constitute a special College, whose prerogative it is to elect the Roman Pontiff in accordance with the norms of a special law. The Cardinals are also available to the Roman Pontiff, either acting collegially, when they are summoned together to deal with questions of major importance, or acting individually, that is, in the offices which they hold in assisting the Roman Pontiff especially in the daily care of the universal Church."

Reference: Latin Code of Canon Law 1983. Can. 349. Holy See Press Office. Updated: 19.02.2001)

...or to stand by what the Holy Writ teaches?

"And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ." [Eph. 1: 9-10, New International Version]

Note:

In the Roman Catholic Church, the manner of replacing a Vatican Pope is by election through the "College of Cardinals"!!! This body has the prerogative to elect the Bishop of Rome or Roman Pontiff!!!

But the Holy Writ contradicts the practices of the Roman Catholic "College of Cardinals". It is the will of the Father for all people to be brought together under one head who is Christ. How this is fulfilled, Apostle Paul furhter explains:

"And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fulness of him who fills everything in every way" [Eph. 1: 22-23, N.I.V.].

The true believers of Christ have fulfilled the will of God, which is why they are members of Christ's body--the Church headed by Christ or the organization called the Church of Christ. Indeed, the importance of membership in this Church could not be overemphasized. Those who refuse to become members of this one religious body could not be the true believers and will not be allowed entrance into the kingdom of heaven because they have not done the will of the Father in heaven.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 21, 2013
 
Expect the Roman Catholic Church to proselytize and advertise false miracles of their saints!!! TV and radio stations are again awash with stories about graven images which shed tears and blood!!!

The public should understand that the Vatican Church is presently undergoing the pains of the so-called "Great Religious Recession" and thus, she will be forced to concoct more fabrications in order to increase the "cash on hand of the Vatican"!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 22, 2013
 
Newsflash!!! A Roman Catholic Priest Is Now A Member Of The True Church Of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo)

He did his inquiries about the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) in secret!!! Even the one who invited him to the chapel never knew that he is a Roman Catholic priest!!! The new Iglesia ni Cristo convert only revealed his Roman Catholic vocation during baptism!!! The matter is damning to the Vatican Church which at present is undergoing the pain of the so-called "Great Religious Recession"!!!

He was doing his attendance for Bible studies and worship services in secret because he was a Catholic priest!!! An Iglesia ni Cristo minister noticed him as always writing down the verses being mentioned in the lessons and he asked questions as well!!! And he got all the answers from the true preachers of God!!! Had the priest made it open his regular attendance to the Bible studies and worship services, he could had been subjected to the onslaught of the standard gossipmogerings of his superiors!!! But he did it right for even during worship services, he has to attend from one Iglesia ni Cristo congregation to another so as not to give himself away!!!

Watch INCTV and see him through this media!!! Watch him making damning revelations about Roman Catholic worship of saints and graven images!!! You have nothing to lose but the falsities of the Roman Catholic Church!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 24, 2013
 
The spurious religion known as the Roman Catholic Church is about to become headless this month!!! Christ as head of the Church that He established in the first century vever resigned even at the point of death!!! A spurious religion is thus differentiated from the true one:

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." [Col. 3:15, NKJV]

"And He is the head of the body, the church..." [Col. 1: 18, NKJV].

"Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." (Lk. 12:32, NKJV)

The flock where the sheep of Christ are gathered is the Church of Christ:

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

Therefore, the people whom Christ recognizes as His own are the members of the Church of Christ.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of168
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••