Pope Benedict XVI's last Sunday bless...

Pope Benedict XVI's last Sunday blessing from window on St. Peter's Square draws crowd

There are 3 comments on the Canada.com story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Pope Benedict XVI's last Sunday blessing from window on St. Peter's Square draws crowd. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Chris Hadfield, since taking off for the International Space Station late in 2012, has become a national hero and celebrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

jesus christ blows me

Pittston, PA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
blessed are the stoopid---for giving a shit about the pope.
why me lord

Sparta, MO

#2 Feb 24, 2013
it always amazes me how people could fall for a fat old guy in a dress and funky hat and kiss his ring and think he's something wonderful. the pope and all of the crazy fat men act like they are JESUS CHRIST and deserve to be revered. the prey on little boys and don't get put in prison. guess what, their prison is eternal. don't follow these demons.
zubda

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#3 Feb 24, 2013
i wonder who the next pope would be if it is indeed petrus romano,im going partying again,hella yeah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 min Mr Sir 9,674
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 603,200
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 15 hr 15th Dalai Lama 84,395
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Thu Chimney1 420
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 26 Belle Sexton 3
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 25 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Pope Benedict is living out old age calmly (Aug '08) Aug 24 The Oracle 73
More from around the web