Pope Benedict XVI to resign

Full story: USA Today

Pope Benedict XVI announced Feb. 11 that he would resign at the end of the month.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Big Kahuna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
and double for you.
"end the office of Pontiff"
Clueless arse, what do you think the Church is, a freaking lodge?
You must be a pedophile to rule in the Vatican
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Does he get a pension?
Lighthouse

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

He is a horrible human being from his Nazi days to his hatred for Gays.
pedo pope

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

In this Pope Ratzinger's homeland, Germany, they excommunicate Catholics who fail to pay their church tax... but they don't excommunicate pedo priests!

The proceeds from the church taxes are used to shuffle the pedo priests around so they get a nice buffet of children to prey upon. Then more church taxes are used to give them a vacation called "paid leave" or "rehabilitation". And more church taxes are used to deny responsibility at all levels, fight lawsuits, and blame the victims. So the church taxes are crucial, which is why if you don't pay you're excommunicated.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

The Big Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a pedophile to rule in the Vatican
Jerry Sandusky for Pope.
Habsburger

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

pedo pope wrote:
In this Pope Ratzinger's homeland, Germany, they excommunicate Catholics who fail to pay their church tax... but they don't excommunicate pedo priests!
The proceeds from the church taxes are used to shuffle the pedo priests around so they get a nice buffet of children to prey upon. Then more church taxes are used to give them a vacation called "paid leave" or "rehabilitation". And more church taxes are used to deny responsibility at all levels, fight lawsuits, and blame the victims. So the church taxes are crucial, which is why if you don't pay you're excommunicated.
in this Ratzinger Germany, Austria, Swiss ...homeland we believe in Wodan and noone else.
Fertigwerden
Wednesday ...Wodansday
Friday.....who is FREYA hm?
Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

end the fed wrote:
Joseph Ratzinger (theNazisPope) to resign?
Will they usher in the Anti-Christ now?
The dawn of a new era?
I wonder how many child molesting Catholic priests he has pardoned?

Jesus what did he teach?
http://answering-islam.org/Nehls/Message/msgT...
http://www.unconventional-wisdom.com/WAW/JESU...
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Silurist news.

Pope spills his guts on what lead him to his resignation.

In an exclusive interview with Silurist news,the pope,bendy-dick xvi,spills his guts about what made him throw in his golden robes and pointy hat.

The pope confessed to our reporter,Yanto Full-pelt, That "An incident on twitter lead me to,for the first time in my life,a blinding light of cold,hard,reason and reality. I accidentally clicked on a link that sent me to a website by a chap called,Richard Dawkins,after reading some of the articles and comments on one or two of the threads,I had an epiphany that came like a cricket bat across the head. I had wasted almost my entire life peddling superstitious bollocks and protecting filthy child molesters. What was I to Do?"
The pope,wearing a grey Mackintosh coat and smelling of booze and cigarets then fessed up to what happened next: "I Ordered one of the choir boys to stop bending over and to get dressed and go and score me some weed, I told him that I was going to pop down to the Vatican off licence to buy a bottle of Bourbon whiskey and to leave the weed under a jewel encrusted gold thingy beside my throne in my office. When I returned to my office I could smell the sweet stench of high grade weed coming from under the jewel encrusted gold thingy. A couple of smokes and half a bottle of whiskey later I felt fantastic and said to myself. Fcuk it, I think I'll try sex with a woman for a change. I got on the blower to the local brothel and I purchased myself the services of two prostitutes with big tits,I've always considered myself as bit of a tit man and always try to have a sly grope when I'm out blessing people."
Our reporter,Yanto Full-pelt, asked the pope if he had any regrets for his less than pious actions? The pope said: "Are you fcuking kidding me? I'm having the best time of my life,I've got a lot of catching up to do,my only regret is I left it 70 years too late."

The interview ended abruptly after one of the popes whores whispered sweet nothings in his ear "Time to shoot off, I've got to meet the boys down the pub for a game of darts and later we are all off to a thing called a rave,Avedisian." And off they went.

The Silurist News would like to wish the pope the best of luck in is new life. Maybe our children can rest that much easier now that at least one pope has managed to turn his life around for the better.
Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Atheist Silurist wrote:
Silurist news.
Pope spills his guts on what lead him to his resignation.
In an exclusive interview with Silurist news,the pope,bendy-dick xvi,spills his guts about what made him throw in his golden robes and pointy hat.
The pope confessed to our reporter,Yanto Full-pelt, That "An incident on twitter lead me to,for the first time in my life,a blinding light of cold,hard,reason and reality. I accidentally clicked on a link that sent me to a website by a chap called,Richard Dawkins,after reading some of the articles and comments on one or two of the threads,I had an epiphany that came like a cricket bat across the head. I had wasted almost my entire life peddling superstitious bollocks and protecting filthy child molesters. What was I to Do?"
The pope,wearing a grey Mackintosh coat and smelling of booze and cigarets then fessed up to what happened next: "I Ordered one of the choir boys to stop bending over and to get dressed and go and score me some weed, I told him that I was going to pop down to the Vatican off licence to buy a bottle of Bourbon whiskey and to leave the weed under a jewel encrusted gold thingy beside my throne in my office. When I returned to my office I could smell the sweet stench of high grade weed coming from under the jewel encrusted gold thingy. A couple of smokes and half a bottle of whiskey later I felt fantastic and said to myself. Fcuk it, I think I'll try sex with a woman for a change. I got on the blower to the local brothel and I purchased myself the services of two prostitutes with big tits,I've always considered myself as bit of a tit man and always try to have a sly grope when I'm out blessing people."
Our reporter,Yanto Full-pelt, asked the pope if he had any regrets for his less than pious actions? The pope said: "Are you fcuking kidding me? I'm having the best time of my life,I've got a lot of catching up to do,my only regret is I left it 70 years too late."
The interview ended abruptly after one of the popes whores whispered sweet nothings in his ear "Time to shoot off, I've got to meet the boys down the pub for a game of darts and later we are all off to a thing called a rave,Avedisian." And off they went.
The Silurist News would like to wish the pope the best of luck in is new life. Maybe our children can rest that much easier now that at least one pope has managed to turn his life around for the better.
hilarious !!!!!!!!!!
Now he can prepare himself for the Day of Judgement.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
and double for you.
"end the office of Pontiff"
Clueless arse, what do you think the Church is, a freaking lodge?
To you it's God, I'm sure, and your only desire in life is to kiss the Pope's ars...er, I mean ring.

Don't like my opinions? Get stuffed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

pedo pope wrote:
The whole IDEA of a "church tax" is appalling to me, but of course America's enlightened Founders decreed separation of Church and State, one of the smartest things they ever did.

Not surprised that pedo Priests got a break, though!
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch of warped, ignorant, hateful people you are.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

duh Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole IDEA of a "church tax" is appalling to me, but of course America's enlightened Founders decreed separation of Church and State, one of the smartest things they ever did.
Not surprised that pedo Priests got a break, though!
"America's enlightened Founders decreed separation of Church and State"

No they didn't.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't.
Are you a liar, idiot, or both?

Read the 1st amendment again, idiot.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Hey Popey, take Fat Tony and his bobble head doll with you.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

duh Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a liar, idiot, or both?
Read the 1st amendment again, idiot.
The 1st says the-

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

This so-called "separation of church and state" is merely an perverted atheistic activist interpretation to promote their "NO RELIGION" agenda.

What are you a "professor" of anyway?
Jaime Perez

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't.
“We establish no religion in this country. We command no worship. We mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are and must remain separate.”– Ronald Reagan
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jaime Perez wrote:
<quoted text>“We establish no religion in this country. We command no worship. We mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are and must remain separate.”– Ronald Reagan
I know RWR was old, but I didn't know he was at the signing of the Constitution.

Funny how you had that obscure quote "handy".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1st says the-
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
This so-called "separation of church and state" is merely an perverted atheistic activist interpretation to promote their "NO RELIGION" agenda.
What are you a "professor" of anyway?
State can't establish a religion...and can't prohibit you from exercising your religion. The two are thus separate entities, unlike Jolly Ol' England where there WAS an established Church.

Are you always this dumb, or have you been working out? Read the words of the Founders, idiot:

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

--Jefferson, Letter to the Danbury Baptists

That's JEFFERSON interpreting the 1st amendment for you, not me.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The pope is supposed to be the most holy man on earth. What happened did your god give up on you. Jesus can't even help the pope do you think he will help the rest of you people ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min marge 532,255
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Married in 8,118
More 17 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) 22 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••