Sex-abuse investigations rip open Cat...

Sex-abuse investigations rip open Catholic Church's secret files

There are 4 comments on the www.latimes.com story from May 28, 2013, titled Sex-abuse investigations rip open Catholic Church's secret files. In it, www.latimes.com reports that:

Preparing for his return to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles after six months' treatment at a center for pedophile priests, Father Michael Wempe sat down to type out a list of concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.latimes.com.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 28, 2013
My blood boils when I read most anything about the Catholic Church.
QUITTNER

Markham, Canada

#2 May 28, 2013
12:40 am, Wednesday, May 29, 2013:
RE: Sex-abuse investigations rip open Catholic Church's secret files
..... Any stories about a person's blood boiling are just as true a most other stories in religious writing.
Fr althemius archimboldi

Sonoma, CA

#3 May 29, 2013
This is the culture of our church; you are to deliver up your children along with your doubts because your betters have determined that the church is what is good for keeping you as you must be ready to do the work assigned to you in silence. here you will hear those sweet murmured songs that are intoned to calm you and keep you from thinking on things that you can not, may not change that you may dislike or find distasteful and painful. your choices are made for you by the devil and we will cast him out from your consciousness. submit and find grace. booga booga booga.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 May 29, 2013
QUITTNER wrote:
12:40 am, Wednesday, May 29, 2013:
RE: Sex-abuse investigations rip open Catholic Church's secret files
..... Any stories about a person's blood boiling are just as true a most other stories in religious writing.
Fair enough.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chuck 695,385
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Feb 15 Eyes on Christ 10,730
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb 11 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb 6 Leary 43
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Feb 2 Mullah Pres Elect... 1
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 6
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Jan 21 question 2
More from around the web