New pope's washing of women's feet is final straw of sorts for wary traditionalist Catholics

Full story: The Washington Post

Pope Francis, right, looks up to the Crucifix during the Passion of Christ Mass inside St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Cheryl Markovich

Crown Point, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Isn't is amazing how our world has been blessed with this new Pope. I have a feeling that Pope Francis is going to a Pope for all faiths. A Pope for all mankind. I am in awe of what I have witnessed so far with his Papacy.
Christian

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

If they are going bonkers because the new Pope washed a woman's foot... GREAT!

This man is truly Christ-like!

Jesus' group had Tax collectors, theives, hookers, murderers, divorcees, drug addicts, drunks, worry-warts, etc.

"What you do for the least of man, you do also for me", He once said.

Go Pope Francis!!!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

how anti-woman muzzie like of the traditionalists

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

for you PRO Popeafiles

your clueless to scripture. take heed.

Matthew 6 vs 1

New International translation

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven."

Being DEMON Strative stems from the word DEMON

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of people, to be seen by them. Otherwise, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I know their tactics.

I battle the Jesuit/Illuminati

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl Markovich wrote:
Isn't is amazing how our world has been blessed with this new Pope. I have a feeling that Pope Francis is going to a Pope for all faiths. A Pope for all mankind. I am in awe of what I have witnessed so far with his Papacy.
What would you think if this Pope washed and kissed a Muslim Imams feet?

I'd be outraged.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be outraged.
Really? Do you think Jesus would have refused? I doubt it, as he wanted to show the world Gods love.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Do you think Jesus would have refused? I doubt it, as he wanted to show the world Gods love.
And what about Gods wrath?? Jesus also stood up to the hypocrites of His time. He took a whip and drove the money changers out of the Temple. No one is more hypocritical than the Muslims who would see (washing and kissing the feet of a Muslim Imam) as submission and acceptance of Islam.

Quit thinking of Jesus as some stoned old hippy with a "free love" mentality. He was the step son of a carpenter and was a strong man, filled with the Holy Spirit of God who was on a mission to try to get people to return to God.
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about Gods wrath?? Jesus also stood up to the hypocrites of His time. He took a whip and drove the money changers out of the Temple. No one is more hypocritical than the Muslims who would see (washing and kissing the feet of a Muslim Imam) as submission and acceptance of Islam.
Quit thinking of Jesus as some stoned old hippy with a "free love" mentality. He was the step son of a carpenter and was a strong man, filled with the Holy Spirit of God who was on a mission to try to get people to return to God.
Do you think the Old Testament god would put up with any of the shyt done in his name on the earth today?
I'm pretty sure he would have drawn the line somewhere around preists fcking little boys.

Since: Aug 12

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

he should kiss their ass .
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be outraged.
Christ would, Christ loves everyone and shows mercy. And washing a young womans foot will not lead to women priests.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Jesus would not have cared a bit to show his awesome love to anyone including some foolish Muslims. Jesus is truly all powerful and would have not felt as if washing anyones feet was below him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

@ MSo4
the antichrist religion is Islam.

oh , for certain the dispensationalitst fundamentalist so called Christians are in his camp as well.,

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

StellarKnight wrote:
@ MSo4
the antichrist religion is Islam.
oh , for certain the dispensationalitst fundamentalist so called Christians are in his camp as well.,
Lets be clear, I am in no way a fan of Islam and their backward ways. But I do believe Jesus would wash the feet of a Muslim to show the power of Gods love.
Kevin

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Well I am a Catholic and I think this is going too far, I had to wash the wifes feet this morning because she saw this article, I couldn't get my Sunday Shag because of it, Now I will have to go on my knees to that slut Rourou who smells like a whore, her idiot Brother Psyco aka ps.y@hotmail.de has probably got there first, what a crappy Easter.

Kevin
truthseeker222@gmail.com
Rourou

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Kevin,
you have a small Dick, stick to washing feet.
The Oracle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Foot fetishists like Francis and Jesus are wierdos, they are only religious icons to other perverted fetishists.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

The Oracle wrote:
Foot fetishists like Francis and Jesus are wierdos, they are only religious icons to other perverted fetishists.
...most disagree with yous',here...
The Oracle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

paul SHYKORA arts wrote:
<quoted text>...most disagree with yous',here...

I'm not sure you qualify to speak for "most" people Paul.

Kind regards anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••