Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communi...

Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

There are 214 comments on the thegatewaypundit.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion. In it, thegatewaypundit.com reports that:

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thegatewaypundit.com.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#166 Mar 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I worked in the medical field for years; you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
<quoted text>
Maybe Jamie is viewing One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest & Mission Impossible simultaneously on a daily basis?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#167 Mar 28, 2013
It probably does involve some mental illness but, as we said in the clinic, "It's a condition, not an excuse."
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Jamie is viewing One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest & Mission Impossible simultaneously on a daily basis?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#168 Mar 28, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody has taken ONE to MANY creative writing classes.
Only 1 My College instructor was Fay Dreemock,(Gypsy)

The only thing good about my writing is the creative intro, then she falls asleep.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#169 Mar 28, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever keeps you busy and off the streets is surely a blessing.
Off the streets? Oh In BETWEEN homes. Not illegal to be inbetween homes. Family are accessed for abuse as to WHY any of their family is on the street, they get fined and prison for rape or harm to the relative on the streets. THey OWE their homes if the have immediate family still alive fines exceed $250,000 for any rape or harm to restore bodily an dbrian damage form societal abuse and hate cirmes they endured becasue the family was non functioning and irresponsible.

I do paintings, archeology, CIty historical search and recoveries of lost stolen objects bodies buried and discarded, knitting, book reading, nose picking, scratch and sniff to be sure. And much other to keep myself occupied in life.

My favorite past time was NOT bathing and washing my clothes to see how long it took me to SMELL like YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS by noon lunch, almost 3 months. And it was still sweet profuse. SO still nto the same. HUM
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#170 Mar 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
There are so many medical and legal errors in this post, I don't even have time to list them--I'm over 50, after all.
<quoted text>
Medical and legal errors? On WHOSE PART?

COme on list them.

What are laws pretaining to Traumtic Brain Injury?

What laws did you think APPLY TO ME? dink!

Not even statues of limmitations apply in court, WHENEVER I CAN REMEMBER .. IM TBI Severe, Mild mental retardation, developmentallys disabled, head, neck, spine and clavical bone injuries Both right and left sides(busted up dink, I need 7 surgeon to put humpty back together but we only have 3 in State 1 in City and 2 others in another country, Im pending surgery but they dont think all 7 will be here in my lifetime so I was supposed to be retired since 1977 as a 8 year old girl) and vein blockage malpractice personally which causes blood to faulter during route to smaller capalaries which causes lapse in space time and reality for a couple seconds -anxiety atack) I am supposed to be on 25mg of valuim fo rthat, but me and Wisc SUrgeon General have wine and water for lathargic times and Brandy egg nog for to much speed instead)

What law violations for abuse and negligence to disabilities pretaining to TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY and I did have brain surgery in 1977 so it is in records for MEriter Hosptial surgical ER Lazer surgery.

PRISON for consecutive life, and is a executionable crime in USA overriding city and state, military and International laws. It means if a fed or military came in or POLICE CHIEF you would be shot if you were not 4 feet out of my space or if you refused talking around me..... NO QUESTIONS ASKED Because the prison sentnece is Execution chair for harming a TBI PERIOD in all nations
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#171 Mar 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I worked in the medical field for years; you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
<quoted text>
You not IN WISCONSIN stop trying to dismember intellect for children Each state holds its on laws and payment of service, sometimes services are obstructed because NO QUALIFIED SURGEON or DOCTOR for your care in THAT facility period, go shop around.

PS NO legal DR is online it is a ethical Violation for any institute, so you were janitor or a desk job EH idiot
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#172 Mar 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It probably does involve some mental illness but, as we said in the clinic, "It's a condition, not an excuse."
<quoted text>
You need to read laws applying to a field. YOUR NOT A doctor a desk job going to priosn for ethical violations and client abuse go to prison
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#173 Mar 28, 2013
I meant I am busted up dink (im a women)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#174 Mar 28, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Off the streets? Oh In BETWEEN homes. Not illegal to be inbetween homes. Family are accessed for abuse as to WHY any of their family is on the street, they get fined and prison for rape or harm to the relative on the streets. THey OWE their homes if the have immediate family still alive fines exceed $250,000 for any rape or harm to restore bodily an dbrian damage form societal abuse and hate cirmes they endured becasue the family was non functioning and irresponsible.
I do paintings, archeology, CIty historical search and recoveries of lost stolen objects bodies buried and discarded, knitting, book reading, nose picking, scratch and sniff to be sure. And much other to keep myself occupied in life.
My favorite past time was NOT bathing and washing my clothes to see how long it took me to SMELL like YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS by noon lunch, almost 3 months. And it was still sweet profuse. SO still nto the same. HUM
Does anyone else hear The Twilight Zone theme song?....Dododododo
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#175 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else hear The Twilight Zone theme song?....Dododododo
DO you do drugs? Can you recall? THink of your doododo and now think of the sides of the buildings in San Fransico Calfiornia and tell me what that doo doo came from. I had a inability to see or pick up on vibes.

Big pile of bat and human looking things over 8 feet on eall dropping DOWNWARD but never on the sidewalk really, they clean it off daily so what is it?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#176 Mar 28, 2013
LIBRARY WALLS

Location hidden

#177 Mar 28, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you do drugs? Can you recall? THink of your doododo and now think of the sides of the buildings in San Fransico Calfiornia and tell me what that doo doo came from. I had a inability to see or pick up on vibes.
Big pile of bat and human looking things over 8 feet on eall dropping DOWNWARD but never on the sidewalk really, they clean it off daily so what is it?
You are in SERIOUS need of immediate mental help.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#178 Mar 28, 2013
These Progressives are very demanding.
The Progressive LEFT have been in power for 10 years and they want to tell the Church what it can do and when it can do it after 2,000 years. That may work in today's spiritually bankrupty Amerika but it Won't Play around the World.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#179 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in SERIOUS need of immediate mental help.
MEntal help? TO even insinuate without a license to work in that field would be prison for slander and unlawful profiling, it causes police to being brain washed and faultere din line of service to adhere to your demands PRISON YOU GO>

MENTAL ILLNESS BLOOD DRAW shows mental instability in chemical imbalance, IM NOT MENTALLY ILL< MY TBI falls into MENTAL ILLNESS for GRANT ALLOCAITONS INTO CITY AND STATE PERIOD

LEARN LAW AND MEDICAL FIELD BEFORE POST PLEASE
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#180 Mar 28, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
These Progressives are very demanding.
The Progressive LEFT have been in power for 10 years and they want to tell the Church what it can do and when it can do it after 2,000 years. That may work in today's spiritually bankrupty Amerika but it Won't Play around the World.
Somebody has to keep the Church in line; we all know about the problems it caused for 1,300 years in Europe.

Location hidden

#181 Mar 28, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
MEntal help? TO even insinuate without a license to work in that field would be prison for slander and unlawful profiling, it causes police to being brain washed and faultere din line of service to adhere to your demands PRISON YOU GO>
MENTAL ILLNESS BLOOD DRAW shows mental instability in chemical imbalance, IM NOT MENTALLY ILL< MY TBI falls into MENTAL ILLNESS for GRANT ALLOCAITONS INTO CITY AND STATE PERIOD
"LEARN LAW AND MEDICAL FIELD BEFORE POST PLEASE"

Learn to form a coherent thought before you post.
Sickd

Australia

#182 Mar 28, 2013
Listen, you gay Catholics! You can quote your perverted attempts at Scripture all you like. Your immaculate conception is your man-made immaculate deception! Catholic 'tradition' does no exist in the Bible! Catholicism is man-made.

The Roman Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon! Read the Book of Revelation ch 17. It is all there.

Please read it!

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#183 Mar 28, 2013
Sickd wrote:
Listen, you gay Catholics! You can quote your perverted attempts at Scripture all you like. Your immaculate conception is your man-made immaculate deception! Catholic 'tradition' does no exist in the Bible! Catholicism is man-made.
The Roman Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon! Read the Book of Revelation ch 17. It is all there.
Please read it!
All religion is manmade. The CC is just exceptionally backasswards.

Indianapolis

#184 Mar 28, 2013
Wrong. As long as someone does not represent themself as a doctor and make a diagno, they are perfectly within their rights to give an opinion. It's not slander because you're posting anonymously. We aren't a government agency, so profiling (which we aren't doing anyway) isn't an issue.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#185 Mar 28, 2013
It's much simpler. I'm an atheist--ALL you self-righteous christians can eat it.
Sickd wrote:
Please read it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 650,628
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
More from around the web