Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

Mar 14, 2013 Full story: thegatewaypundit.com 214

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Full Story

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#146 Mar 26, 2013
sweet brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I beats em wit my mammy switch!!!
No, no! I found that denial of privileges always worked.

No hitting!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#147 Mar 26, 2013
The brain has never been considered to have chambers. Your rant is meaningless.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless as to WHICH period in history or decasde of birth the TERMONOLOGY CHANGES per generation IDIOT so each generation has their own 1st in discovery.
250 Brain Chambers Many speed variations in each chamebr that distorts reality as per drug. beverage, toxians, alcohol(poisen in USA to have Alcohol and sex PRISON FOR RAPE AND "POISENING" IN MAD. WISC>) Water, pollutuants in water. Micororganisms in your home soundwaves an delectrical current intersepting the bug an dmicro-war your brain gets cross signals off of.
What the hell are you attempting a Debate or Litarary or intellect hold or competition? It was NOT A GAME! Ask MARINES AND NAVY NOT A GAME if you want to gam eit go to thier base and play with what birthed 6000 yards into earth it needs food too aszhole
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

#148 Mar 26, 2013
Can these guys who shoot at poor, innocent people and kill them during all these wars get communion? It is unfair, they should be out of this Catholic Church too and pedophiles too.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#149 Mar 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The brain has never been considered to have chambers. Your rant is meaningless.
<quoted text>
I'm not going to qoute my brain surgeon to you from 1977..

BY LAW even online federal offenses will enact to your phone jack or mail router for indiction I DID INDICATE I AM TRUAMTIC BRIAN INJURY I am on A ALERT router from STATE TO STATE and NATION TO NATION just in case I fall in a wake coma and someone steals me, it alerts a international network to detain me at airports and hospitals to see if I am coherant and conscious of my whereabouts and if I am in company of friend or not then FEDS make a determination after interrogations if the people are of my best interest and send me back home.

Dont tell me about Chamberial override and malpracitce of terminology I am NOT your instructor that is illegal. And it is NOT FOR DEBATE to debate with a TBI patient is 1st greatest haneous crimes on list of Disability abuse haneous cirme in nation to trigger argument that may throw a person in a coma. Sentence is longer then MURDER itself you can not resotre the brain damage you do, so you go in for death row too.

LEARN LAWS before you type aszcrack stink

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#150 Mar 26, 2013
Kar wrote:
Can these guys who shoot at poor, innocent people and kill them during all these wars get communion?
Sure they can. They probably get extra points for killing a woman and double communion.

Indianapolis

#151 Mar 26, 2013
Of course you won't quote your medical records. You can't.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to qoute my brain surgeon to you from 1977..
BY LAW even online federal offenses will enact to your phone jack or mail router for indiction I DID INDICATE I AM TRUAMTIC BRIAN INJURY I am on A ALERT router from STATE TO STATE and NATION TO NATION just in case I fall in a wake coma and someone steals me, it alerts a international network to detain me at airports and hospitals to see if I am coherant and conscious of my whereabouts and if I am in company of friend or not then FEDS make a determination after interrogations if the people are of my best interest and send me back home.
Dont tell me about Chamberial override and malpracitce of terminology I am NOT your instructor that is illegal. And it is NOT FOR DEBATE to debate with a TBI patient is 1st greatest haneous crimes on list of Disability abuse haneous cirme in nation to trigger argument that may throw a person in a coma. Sentence is longer then MURDER itself you can not resotre the brain damage you do, so you go in for death row too.
LEARN LAWS before you type aszcrack stink

Minneapolis

#152 Mar 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed. Somebody in a straight jacket operating a computer. Must be using their toes to type.

Indianapolis

#153 Mar 26, 2013
Even I was more coherent after MY coma, and it took days to get the coma-inducing drugs (including fetynal) out of my system.
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed. Somebody in a straight jacket operating a computer. Must be using their toes to type.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#154 Mar 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only top surgeons and Hosptial owners has the forms to fill out for the Surgeon general, everything is codes and statistical feed on the body frmae insert and check in the box that they pretain to and then a signature and medicine they perscribed by Toxicology approval period. Others are malpractice, going above their creditials and have no clue how to order even phone contact with surgeon general. I worked for him in Wisconsin in 2000. I can qoute my medical records, it says MALPRACITCE yellow and red Alerts fbi # to call if any person in check list is in 2 city blocks radius of me, police are licensed to shoot as per attempted murder of a traumatic Brain injury.

and for your information because YOUR WIVES were crack heads putting coke in drinks and smoking premos while preganant YORU CHILDREN have a deformed brain and skull and proven 257 brain chambers in those kids, all nations were trying to play head games with them to see what those chambers store or operate.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#155 Mar 27, 2013
Now, Once upon a time a little girl named Jaimie Drews had 7 bids on from FOTRA and Bishops approval in Middleton Wisc Bishops Cove.

A coming out party was scehduled by Tenney Park. I walked across to the boat landing sides to see the little beach there and WARRED a giant Molecule. We danced to GREASE LIGHTENING so I could get more ARMS moving to tangle the molecules, it pulled me off the gorund by my neck "wonder twin powers shape of a bat" I began to fly and slit it with a invisable nail, I began pulling the giant molecule on shore and the men started to help 1975 or 1976? It grabbed my leg I called for Poseidan to rise and assist and pegasus flew in threw a portal I could see several me's open other realms to help me as well. I got a tentical rapped around my foot and the thing began to drag me in the water, when I broke loose I jumped at it like my friend and trainer of Abraska a garden spider, Bats woke and said They did nto have a trainer and began to astral flight a black mass of bats came to war, My Boys form Catholic School St MArys of the Lake of Waunakee wisc could be heard and they were throwing short blast of yellow energy at it to distract, the bats took it in the water, its tentacals retracted in it looked like a giant pill and fell in the middle with a great splash the black mass stayed for more battle if it submerged again.

I SAVED MADISON WISC THAT DAY and some picnicers.

What did you do when you were 6 years old?

Indianapolis

#156 Mar 27, 2013
Any patient can get their records.

I have neither a wife or children.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only top surgeons and Hosptial owners has the forms to fill out for the Surgeon general, everything is codes and statistical feed on the body frmae insert and check in the box that they pretain to and then a signature and medicine they perscribed by Toxicology approval period. Others are malpractice, going above their creditials and have no clue how to order even phone contact with surgeon general. I worked for him in Wisconsin in 2000. I can qoute my medical records, it says MALPRACITCE yellow and red Alerts fbi # to call if any person in check list is in 2 city blocks radius of me, police are licensed to shoot as per attempted murder of a traumatic Brain injury.
and for your information because YOUR WIVES were crack heads putting coke in drinks and smoking premos while preganant YORU CHILDREN have a deformed brain and skull and proven 257 brain chambers in those kids, all nations were trying to play head games with them to see what those chambers store or operate.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#157 Mar 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Even I was more coherent after MY coma, and it took days to get the coma-inducing drugs (including fetynal) out of my system.
<quoted text>
I don't find humor in that. There is no comparing injuries. Each is classfied and unique. Any plagerisim on Truamtic Brain Injury stories is the highest level crime in USA Nobody can exploit or even qoute what they indicate.

Has nothing to do with Coherency before or after yoru head injury and brain injury, a chamber when I was a baby was damaged, and through several head injuries. Numerics and memorization of names and faces is what one chamber in development holds. Mine was down to 17% functioning and had to have brain surgery at 8 years old to reignite so the chamber would not go gang green and decompose. Brain automatically skipped to a older age, so I am usally 10 years immature for my age brackett; in my socio-economic income segament and geographic locations of migrational developmental awareness.

Not a big deal, I have a electrical current leak and birthed without a tailbone so off balance in universal order and Broadcast without comprehension of meaning, bugs and animals and other critters and little things are intune and cause a speech impetiment when they communicate.

Typing was not my degree or field in trades, so if your getting EYE SORE it is a harmless way of disrupting you as my brain is too. JERK
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#158 Mar 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Any patient can get their records.
I have neither a wife or children.
<quoted text>
The records you get from clinic and Hospital is NOT surgeon general release. YOu have to pay $28 for fee for file and it holds all malpracitce and a new DR and attorney already preopted to yoru file for prosecutions.

I was actually cleaniest female file in WIsc, TOp 7 and DA file was so clean I was offered the job to gun it with a brief case and handcuffs to each patients home for delivery of files and purchase vouchers if they were unable to pay and also transport if they had a mental block that prohibited them from moving out of location. TOp 25 Females of State of cleanest records

And top 250 women in our nation of cleanest files, dont under bid me again fugative puke of law and physics.

Minneapolis

#159 Mar 27, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Now, Once upon a time a little girl named Jaimie Drews had 7 bids on from FOTRA and Bishops approval in Middleton Wisc Bishops Cove.
A coming out party was scehduled by Tenney Park. I walked across to the boat landing sides to see the little beach there and WARRED a giant Molecule. We danced to GREASE LIGHTENING so I could get more ARMS moving to tangle the molecules, it pulled me off the gorund by my neck "wonder twin powers shape of a bat" I began to fly and slit it with a invisable nail, I began pulling the giant molecule on shore and the men started to help 1975 or 1976? It grabbed my leg I called for Poseidan to rise and assist and pegasus flew in threw a portal I could see several me's open other realms to help me as well. I got a tentical rapped around my foot and the thing began to drag me in the water, when I broke loose I jumped at it like my friend and trainer of Abraska a garden spider, Bats woke and said They did nto have a trainer and began to astral flight a black mass of bats came to war, My Boys form Catholic School St MArys of the Lake of Waunakee wisc could be heard and they were throwing short blast of yellow energy at it to distract, the bats took it in the water, its tentacals retracted in it looked like a giant pill and fell in the middle with a great splash the black mass stayed for more battle if it submerged again.
I SAVED MADISON WISC THAT DAY and some picnicers.
What did you do when you were 6 years old?
Somebody has taken ONE to MANY creative writing classes.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#160 Mar 27, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's how Petey does it...I wonder to if Jaimie and Petey are roommates or siblings.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#161 Mar 27, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody has taken ONE to MANY creative writing classes.
Or a few too many drugs.

Minneapolis

#162 Mar 27, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder to if Jaimie and Petey are roommates or siblings.
Whatever keeps you busy and off the streets is surely a blessing.

Minneapolis

#163 Mar 27, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a few too many drugs.
I have observed many on Orange Sunshine, none got that whacked!: O)

Indianapolis

#164 Mar 27, 2013
There are so many medical and legal errors in this post, I don't even have time to list them--I'm over 50, after all.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find humor in that. There is no comparing injuries. Each is classfied and unique. Any plagerisim on Truamtic Brain Injury stories is the highest level crime in USA Nobody can exploit or even qoute what they indicate.
Has nothing to do with Coherency before or after yoru head injury and brain injury, a chamber when I was a baby was damaged, and through several head injuries. Numerics and memorization of names and faces is what one chamber in development holds. Mine was down to 17% functioning and had to have brain surgery at 8 years old to reignite so the chamber would not go gang green and decompose. Brain automatically skipped to a older age, so I am usally 10 years immature for my age brackett; in my socio-economic income segament and geographic locations of migrational developmental awareness.
Not a big deal, I have a electrical current leak and birthed without a tailbone so off balance in universal order and Broadcast without comprehension of meaning, bugs and animals and other critters and little things are intune and cause a speech impetiment when they communicate.
Typing was not my degree or field in trades, so if your getting EYE SORE it is a harmless way of disrupting you as my brain is too. JERK

Indianapolis

#165 Mar 27, 2013
I worked in the medical field for years; you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
The records you get from clinic and Hospital is NOT surgeon general release. YOu have to pay $28 for fee for file and it holds all malpracitce and a new DR and attorney already preopted to yoru file for prosecutions.
I was actually cleaniest female file in WIsc, TOp 7 and DA file was so clean I was offered the job to gun it with a brief case and handcuffs to each patients home for delivery of files and purchase vouchers if they were unable to pay and also transport if they had a mental block that prohibited them from moving out of location. TOp 25 Females of State of cleanest records
And top 250 women in our nation of cleanest files, dont under bid me again fugative puke of law and physics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 559,240
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Gee-Tee 8,692
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 2 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr kent 83,896
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Thu Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
More from around the web