Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: thegatewaypundit.com

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Also in JFK PREP St Naizience Wisc. I believe I went on a escavision in 1989 or 1990.

Old School Mafia printing press for bills in 2nd floor corner room above stairs.

FBI was there 2 weeks prior to my travels to explore area for live activity: Indicated Administration only funded 25 kidnapping investigations that year for State of Wisc for find and witness protection, so they only took 2 kids from that small town location and left the rest over 250.

Most are babyswap and kidnapping of a sisterhood(nuns) that set up St Marys Hosptial and affiliated with St Vincent De Paul funders.

Portal opening is just before 10 pm on fornt right of the building, the dogs you here are not a tape recording but hound dogs in a warehouse garage that appears when portal opens all model t cars inside.

Ghost Groundsman is my cousin, if you talk get him pipe, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and a flask of whiskey.

Science room had once a chubby dark haried boy that can move objects with the mind, he plumithed the science teacher with flying beekers because HE can... Self esteem issue from being over weight.

The Hanging noose was never removed for investigations, But we were in noose room and above, Could not see SKIN decomposed on rope. BUT the room above has Blood smear all over the clean flooring. Someone was shot there.

The Convent across from the mental hospital outside of Manitowoc has a screaming apperition in the cemetary. They still dredge for bodies all the time. The Mental Hospital was confiscated by US Government, and they needed a warrent to confiscate over 250 patients in the hospital, FBI and US MARSHALS waited outside surrounding building, in less then 20 m,inutes all patients and staff disappeared without a trace.

I was up investyigating the Dinosaur that appeared in MAnitowoc waters in 1979 I had a dream of a junor baby, and foun dits tracks by the underground tunnels that lead to JFK prep form MAnitowoc, Police refused to let Dave Menuer, Or Todd and JIm from JFK Prep take me in for the 2 week back pack adventure to find the baby sea monster, US NAVY confiscated the adult by the bride and removed it from waters in 1979 but no trace where they took it too. AH Todd... Find me when its dark I want to talk to you about something>> Ah JAimie why dont you just kiss me now????? Yeah right my boyfriend is my driver um how will I get back?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

No, because he, like pelosi, have demonstrated their independence from the RCC's political stances.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
But aren't you afraid he will, being Catholic and all?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Of course you were...(patting head.)

I've been in a coma too; the difference was thatI recognized my hallucinations were just that.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Strokers NOVEL I had been there to witness during a coma when I hit my head IDIOT I was a female at a nunery, they rufsed my enterence when I got to a certain age and sent me off into the city the Prince ruled, the photo skit you have IS the PRINCE (Mustache?) His lover was a college chum in Physics, Philosphy and medical studies. Over a debate it was intellectually arousing and something happened.
I on the other hand thought the city was to big and went to the Prince college chums city, it was a refugee camp for those exiled or trying to develope something of their own. He lived in a old castle ruins, I was down in town and worked anything I could I was boarding with a old couple and their son, and when his coach came down the street the coupel was nervous, no such thing as boarders int he city the homes are empty pick one. The old couple stumbled on the stairs I blcoked the fall and when the horse whinnied I got hit and fell down the stairs, broke my neck and spine and hit my head, he couldn't stop the coach fast enough and the horse stepped on me and apart of the wheel ran me over. People thought vampire as a result "I" was missing my front 4 teeth and only some back teeth and canines left. PROFILERS copping a feel Thier mistake, Later enzigmes took formations and I danced on twilight spider webs they created with a shadow sillouhette man.
Still to this day I have encounters, My duaghter was learning physics of mind and space as well. They have us photod downtown madison as I had her do the snoopign dance on a pole and kept lowering my hands and she was dancing alone. Great girls I have.
But I am a natural vampire by medical studies.
Surgeon General had me on payroll as a Billing and Aide Processor.
Kellys Temps had me as his Prior Authorization clerk.
A security alert is on my file for malpractice by him and government. Medical review board went to Iowa cruises for gambling with civilian files and got paid on contents found, IN MINE. I am a registered TOD in numerous files people went to prison for cashing in life insurence policies at a bank prematurely. It has nothing to do with drugs. A BRAIN IMAGERY scan and blood cell interrogaitons confirms although, then your proseucte don exploiting peoples life in another time speed you host no jurisdiction over coma patients, drug babies. NOT your world they have own police military and governemtnal systems.
Since I am several Blue Blood royal families, and were wolf royals decendent and one of 25 of the USA first real AMERICANS to pass BLOOD LINES of 25 nations incorporated in one to make the first USA AMERCIAN BLOOD LINE I still am and will always be Princess Regardless of my looks you are co-dependent of my plasma and blood donations not vice versa IDIOT

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Is this some kind of audition?
Jaimie wrote:
As for more political leads, Hitler spent time in Avoca Wisconsin with the Werewolf royals.
Underground storage and hoard houses form LAzer studies of George Washingtons time. That President lived here too.
CC RIDERS steal those warehouse contents and sell to HArley Davidson or Hells Angels I cant confirm HARLEY in BAraboo wi can update on their hoard and warehouse government over stocks and papers and where they sold too, OUT OF NATIONS OUCH TERRORIST TREASON much laws they vilate daily
They think a movie contract on first in family history items is for big hollywood hills productions in WISC cam systems so decided rumors lie smear campaign is getting bigger money then truth so lie and sell out of nation CONTRABAND ALL OVER THE PLACE but honest living made $0 So they do opposite here I guess ehh? Whatever brings publicity help and attention.
I own land on the 151 strip as well I think 4 of the homesteads they cant find, I get back pay on toll booths but I said Trespassers on Grandaddies lands NO WAY toll pay SNIPER AWAY

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Was there a mass escape from arkham asylum or something?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
No, because he, like pelosi, have demonstrated their independence from the RCC's political stances.
<quoted text>
As is their right. The pope can deny them communion, that is his right.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Was there a mass escape from arkham asylum or something?
It is Minnesota's job to protect Canada from Iowa. I guess we will need to add Wisconsin to the list.
:O)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is a moral stance. Politically it has been decided.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Is this some kind of audition?
<quoted text>
Ignorent, you did not meet Vlad did you?

I am reincorporated oversights into a newer administration for audit and recall of funds. Prosecutions of unlawful or incompetant investigator sources that were paid to do a job and had the inability or undesire and should have been prosecuted accordence if under durress.

A Vampire must search source of innocence and truth and barracade to PROTECT for existence on all counts of prosecutions against the innocent until all is dead and brought to justice.

Hallucination is now a coma dream classification? What the hell brain washing vomit of diarreah slip gag are you trying to profuse now. You Incompetant butt.

Oh and for spiritual discovery I was the last of the shape shifters the VALKRIES learned off of. One of my final battles I road the damn hore into battle of Leprichans and Fairies as a Damn Unicorn and flipped the big B off my back and began molecular solar battle agaisnt the lying theiving killers to vindicate all in creation from their lies and killign spree of innocence. I worked and weilding form Draco COnsolation a planet that blew that once held only dragon, even a plant was called dragon Temptress beast with teeth she talks and sings like a flute air passing through it ripples in the stalks, BAD for the mind. Evaporation of its profuse pollen blood and crotch stink plays on the head to monserous enticemnets usually your to late, FOOD But MAke the Evaporation BEAUTY of smell cells enzignms in eco system FART Watch that work on IRISH MINDS and SCOTTIES I used to laugh all the time, Dont smell it, Damn you MUSES.. I had a wonderful childhood, Father could not teach me as all his knowledge was US MILITARY and other copuntries Central Intellegence Debriefings, so he would only confirm or deny what I speculate and witness what I conjure in eco system that is responsive to me, sometimes I am grounded and forbidden Mirror or Pool magic, TV is safer and easie for Military and Feds to retrieve mind from COnjuat then pool or mirror

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reincorporated oversights into a newer administration for audit and recall of funds. Prosecutions of unlawful or incompetant investigator sources that were paid to do a job and had the inability or undesire and should have been prosecuted accordence if under durress.
A Vampire must search source of innocence and truth and barracade to PROTECT for existence on all counts of prosecutions against the innocent until all is dead and brought to justice.
Hallucination is now a coma dream classification? What the hell brain washing vomit of diarreah slip gag are you trying to profuse now. You Incompetant butt.
Oh and for spiritual discovery I was the last of the shape shifters the VALKRIES learned off of. One of my final battles I road the damn hore into battle of Leprichans and Fairies as a Damn Unicorn and flipped the big B off my back and began molecular solar battle agaisnt the lying theiving killers to vindicate all in creation from their lies and killign spree of innocence. I worked and weilding form Draco COnsolation a planet that blew that once held only dragon, even a plant was called dragon Temptress beast with teeth she talks and sings like a flute air passing through it ripples in the stalks, BAD for the mind. Evaporation of its profuse pollen blood and crotch stink plays on the head to monserous enticemnets usually your to late, FOOD But MAke the Evaporation BEAUTY of smell cells enzignms in eco system FART Watch that work on IRISH MINDS and SCOTTIES I used to laugh all the time, Dont smell it, Damn you MUSES.. I had a wonderful childhood, Father could not teach me as all his knowledge was US MILITARY and other copuntries Central Intellegence Debriefings, so he would only confirm or deny what I speculate and witness what I conjure in eco system that is responsive to me, sometimes I am grounded and forbidden Mirror or Pool magic, TV is safer and easie for Military and Feds to retrieve mind from COnjuat then pool or mirror
WTF???

What color acid did you take?
Sickd

Narre Warren, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Hey! Here's one all you micks can pull yourselves off to. Explain what the Roman Catholic Church has to do with Jesus Christ?

I'm asking you. Come one, tell me!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Of course you were...(patting head.)
I've been in a coma too; the difference was thatI recognized my hallucinations were just that.
<quoted text>
And the pro-bono in USA is that your BRAIN AND SPINE TISSUE is auctioned off after death, They reignite live cells and put you thru interrogations as if you were alive, meaning they will reignite brain imajery and conscious being thru computer games or clone project, and hold you accountable for your crimes in your death as well. Not to fun to live in America and not knowing who will purchase your bodily tissues for what reason when dead.

Waking in another country being played with to assume accountablity on CRIMES OF DREAMS alone. AKA other life existences you held that was a actual relaity in a parralel and damaged life forms birthed in that that existence.

Wisconsin has one of those facilities under the airport. THe President and his men in NAVY speed exist down there. What we see is Obama he exists as Army speed of mind A brain chamber on a particular speed. Not the real one... It is kind of explained as Army speed may be what professionals would call slow and retarded for court purposes.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Sickd wrote:
Hey! Here's one all you micks can pull yourselves off to. Explain what the Roman Catholic Church has to do with Jesus Christ?
I'm asking you. Come one, tell me!
For Vatican Rule of Roman Catholic Church in Wisconsin? Jesus Christ is a source vessle each family gets to pick of their own family. NOW they use the "News years Baby". A pillar to take on all family cirme so the family stays alive thru every 7 year judgement, Secadas offset the biblical read. But now secadeas are off pattern and we did not extinguish our trees, life longivity is 4-7 years in USA That was not AGE CAPACITY and the critters began to rule. MIND AND SOUNDWAVES SPACE CHATTER AND AGENDA

I was indicated by ROman Catholic Church to be Damion Cristerferson(SP) reincarnate in 2/25/1969 ad From the late in 1700s By the PRiest counsil in 1975

BUT MOther Francis was ordered by Pope and BIshop to do investigations of Sainthood. I was dubbed a Saint in 1976 MAYOR In MAdison WIsc indicated if POPE reaches to touch me, he would have his men shoot to kill me and the Pope only HIS family ruoles Wisconsin now.

Mother Francis found I was not only a Saint, BUT I was also a Demon Huntress and should be aided in training, I had skills of a Demon HUntressof 50 YEars of life and training as a common civilian child of age 7 at the time.

BLOOD OF CHRIST was tasted and it had dust and wax to preserve it. I spit it out fast and on the attendent one of the men had to get out a kleenex an dtake it for testing.

Catholic DIocese in Alaska also did their tests, Sister Arlene was trying to make me resimulate the day of the blood for them to witness, and rejected me, but a SIster in the boarding house a demon huntress that fights essence of demon in the home asked for introduction. THose nuns all smoke and drink to be able to portal jump if need.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

The RCC is targeting politicians. By definition, this is a political move.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is a moral stance. Politically it has been decided.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LSD it is, then.

Seriously, your petty attempts at stream of consciousness have no center core.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Plaid.
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???
What color acid did you take?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
LSD it is, then.
Seriously, your petty attempts at stream of consciousness have no center core.
<quoted text>
seriously, as a 7 year old child I fell off a roof and hit my head a couple times and neck was harmed. Most AMERICANS only function out of 4 brain chambers thru life, some make it to 7. By 7 years old I had 12 confirmed open and accessible as a child on verbal command, Not tested for further studies and classfications.

It is not about me tweeking others conscious minds in many angles of studies it is ME AS A HUMAN BEING with extra curriular functioning then the common norm. Chose your affilates if they have more chambers open then you you are lost in mind and blood stream without familiars NOT A CONSEQUENCE TO ME Learn and love those you are with to acocmidate needs idiot, meaning partake in Surgeon Genral files and DA fiels
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The RCC is targeting politicians. By definition, this is a political move.
<quoted text>
Targeting them for what, assination?

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Minnesota's job to protect Canada from Iowa. I guess we will need to add Wisconsin to the list.
:O)
Ok, we don't like each other, but I have to say your post made me crack up!:)

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, we don't like each other, but I have to say your post made me crack up!:)
We here in Minnesota have a way to much fun with Iowa. That line was from a joke entitled "Why Minnesota" giving the reasons why Minnesota exists. One reason was to protect Canada from Iowa...makes me laugh every time! Glad you enjoyed it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Chess 532,265
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 hr Married in 8,118
More 22 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••