Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: thegatewaypundit.com

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I have no idea what you ae yammering on about. My avatar is Vlad Tepes, the inspiration for dracula.
<quoted text>
I'm telling you, the Picture of Vlad used was one of a Prince. The BRam Strokers Dracula movie and Vlad inspired, is a Young Doctor, that went to college with a Prince. Physics, "Philosphy", medical. the Prince was handsy and they had a lover trist one night over conversation that was mentally sexually stimulating. The Doctor was given property by the Prince. He ruled it like a governorship of people needing medical attention and pardonence of death sentence. A refugess camp.

Other Drs moved in and had killed so many but they had finished degreed creditals, The PRinces Lover, YOUR VAMPIRE rumor dracula did not kill people. Blood was drawn for viral compound out of body where it chattered in body source, neck leg other, NUCLEUS MEMBRANE and put back in body thru vitamin source or tea.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Don't drop LSD and meth before posting. NOTHING in stoker's novel has anything to do with your hallucinations. Tepes lived in the 15th century.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you, the Picture of Vlad used was one of a Prince. The BRam Strokers Dracula movie and Vlad inspired, is a Young Doctor, that went to college with a Prince. Physics, "Philosphy", medical. the Prince was handsy and they had a lover trist one night over conversation that was mentally sexually stimulating. The Doctor was given property by the Prince. He ruled it like a governorship of people needing medical attention and pardonence of death sentence. A refugess camp.
Other Drs moved in and had killed so many but they had finished degreed creditals, The PRinces Lover, YOUR VAMPIRE rumor dracula did not kill people. Blood was drawn for viral compound out of body where it chattered in body source, neck leg other, NUCLEUS MEMBRANE and put back in body thru vitamin source or tea.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
He's already enforcing the "no communion for pro-choice politicians" rule. That's interfering with political process and working against women's established rights.
<quoted text>
No it isn't. He's enforcing rules WITHIN the church that he now heads.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

He's threatening american politicians within that church in order to change AMERICAN political policy. Imagine if a muslim imam did the same thing. Someone needs to tell slipper-boy to back off.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. He's enforcing rules WITHIN the church that he now heads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
He's threatening american politicians within that church in order to change AMERICAN political policy. Imagine if a muslim imam did the same thing. Someone needs to tell slipper-boy to back off.
<quoted text>
Muslims can treat Muslim politicians however they choose to within their place of worship. Remember there is a seperation of church and state, just as you don't want any "church" to dictate laws, laws shouldn't dictate "church" policy.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

How is singling out politicians fo their public stands on a constitutionally-recognized issue NOT violating the church/state separation? Though catholics tend to dismiss it, the pope IS a head of a foreign country. You cannot ignore the political aspects of this proclamation.

It's ironic that JFK had to repeat that he would NOT take orders from the vatican, and now people are pissed that politicians are NOT taking papal orders. Maybe we should no longer elect any catholic unless they pledge to tell the pope to STFU about american laws and rights.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims can treat Muslim politicians however they choose to within their place of worship. Remember there is a seperation of church and state, just as you don't want any "church" to dictate laws, laws shouldn't dictate "church" policy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
How is singling out politicians fo their public stands on a constitutionally-recognized issue NOT violating the church/state separation? Though catholics tend to dismiss it, the pope IS a head of a foreign country. You cannot ignore the political aspects of this proclamation.
It's ironic that JFK had to repeat that he would NOT take orders from the vatican, and now people are pissed that politicians are NOT taking papal orders. Maybe we should no longer elect any catholic unless they pledge to tell the pope to STFU about american laws and rights.
<quoted text>
The pope is enforcing the rules of the church which he was elected to head. He is not the head of a country, he is the head of the RCC. Politicians are free to do as they please within their legally elected posts, but the RCC does not have to condone it.
Sickd

Rosebud, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

How about we abort all future popes? Given that they're senile old men when elected, we'd be rid of them in, say, five years?

Pope Franny is even more laughable than Benny the Nazi! Same lies, different pedophile.

Remember the golden rule: Never bend over in a seminary.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I think the discussion in this thread is going in a good direction. I will repeat portions of a previous post.

If the Pope denies communion to American politicians that support choice in relation to abortion it would be seen by many non-Catholics as interference in American politics.

Many are not old enough to remember but when John Kennedy was running for president many Protestants and Jews had concerns about his Roman Catholic faith. They were fearful that his faith would require him to “take orders from the Vatican”.

In a speech to the Greater Houston Ministerial Association on September 12, 1960 he addressed the issue:

“I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic, Protestant nor Jewish—where no public official either requests or accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source—where no religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon the general populace or the public acts of its officials”
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Biden shouldn't be VP? I agree.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

He is the leader of vatican city, a political entity.
He is trying to influence american law and policy. What's that saying the church is so fond of? "You cannot serve two masters?" Clearly the pope thinks that our citizens should peform for his benefit instead of our nation's.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope is enforcing the rules of the church which he was elected to head. He is not the head of a country, he is the head of the RCC. Politicians are free to do as they please within their legally elected posts, but the RCC does not have to condone it.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Biden isn't playing by the pope's rules.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Biden isn't playing by the pope's rules.
<quoted text>
But aren't you afraid he will, being Catholic and all?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
He is the leader of vatican city, a political entity.
He is trying to influence american law and policy. What's that saying the church is so fond of? "You cannot serve two masters?" Clearly the pope thinks that our citizens should peform for his benefit instead of our nation's.
<quoted text>
I think the citizens should think whatever they want.
someoneuknow

Northfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right honey! Can't believe these aholes on here voted for that duo of hilarity. Biden should be excommunicated from his church for turning his back on the laws of abortion. I hope that happens!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Don't drop LSD and meth before posting. NOTHING in stoker's novel has anything to do with your hallucinations. Tepes lived in the 15th century.
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Strokers NOVEL I had been there to witness during a coma when I hit my head IDIOT I was a female at a nunery, they rufsed my enterence when I got to a certain age and sent me off into the city the Prince ruled, the photo skit you have IS the PRINCE (Mustache?) His lover was a college chum in Physics, Philosphy and medical studies. Over a debate it was intellectually arousing and something happened.

I on the other hand thought the city was to big and went to the Prince college chums city, it was a refugee camp for those exiled or trying to develope something of their own. He lived in a old castle ruins, I was down in town and worked anything I could I was boarding with a old couple and their son, and when his coach came down the street the coupel was nervous, no such thing as boarders int he city the homes are empty pick one. The old couple stumbled on the stairs I blcoked the fall and when the horse whinnied I got hit and fell down the stairs, broke my neck and spine and hit my head, he couldn't stop the coach fast enough and the horse stepped on me and apart of the wheel ran me over. People thought vampire as a result "I" was missing my front 4 teeth and only some back teeth and canines left. PROFILERS copping a feel Thier mistake, Later enzigmes took formations and I danced on twilight spider webs they created with a shadow sillouhette man.

Still to this day I have encounters, My duaghter was learning physics of mind and space as well. They have us photod downtown madison as I had her do the snoopign dance on a pole and kept lowering my hands and she was dancing alone. Great girls I have.

But I am a natural vampire by medical studies.

Surgeon General had me on payroll as a Billing and Aide Processor.
Kellys Temps had me as his Prior Authorization clerk.

A security alert is on my file for malpractice by him and government. Medical review board went to Iowa cruises for gambling with civilian files and got paid on contents found, IN MINE. I am a registered TOD in numerous files people went to prison for cashing in life insurence policies at a bank prematurely. It has nothing to do with drugs. A BRAIN IMAGERY scan and blood cell interrogaitons confirms although, then your proseucte don exploiting peoples life in another time speed you host no jurisdiction over coma patients, drug babies. NOT your world they have own police military and governemtnal systems.

Since I am several Blue Blood royal families, and were wolf royals decendent and one of 25 of the USA first real AMERICANS to pass BLOOD LINES of 25 nations incorporated in one to make the first USA AMERCIAN BLOOD LINE I still am and will always be Princess Regardless of my looks you are co-dependent of my plasma and blood donations not vice versa IDIOT
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Big Al wrote:
I think the discussion in this thread is going in a good direction. I will repeat portions of a previous post.
If the Pope denies communion to American politicians that support choice in relation to abortion it would be seen by many non-Catholics as interference in American politics.
Many are not old enough to remember but when John Kennedy was running for president many Protestants and Jews had concerns about his Roman Catholic faith. They were fearful that his faith would require him to “take orders from the Vatican”.
In a speech to the Greater Houston Ministerial Association on September 12, 1960 he addressed the issue:
“I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic, Protestant nor Jewish—where no public official either requests or accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source—where no religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon the general populace or the public acts of its officials”
POPE had established a COM-LINK in local COurts in Wisconsin and Shadow Government. UW Campus under ground old style court systems not public secters. Anyone raising religious affiloaitons as defense Vatican CIty is contacted immediately to listen via sattelitte to courts, the Judge watches for generated responce if Vatican counsil will defend or rejects as a protected member, that way you cant indicate prayer or religious creed or GOD told you to do it as defense for anything.

IN Wisconsin if you do not reside in BISHOPS COVE You are not a member, A couple families in Bishops Cove are not memebrs either. Adoptees that inherited some things. Family brianwashing or miseducated or uninformed intent is of no consequence to Vatican or courts, they indicate call COunty protective authorities for abuse.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Kennedy has his own agenda thay led to St Naizience Wisconsin. Undergroudn Monks and Sisterhood of illegal abortions, adoptions baby swapping racketeering. It is a hoard town of kidnapped kids parents discarded for insurence polices of big Mafia links in Illiniois and Minnesota secters. JFK Prep school

The old colonials tomb has a gate keeper ghost if you like to talk he will unlock the gate for you and take your mind for a walk in time, What are you looking for Colonial smacked me, but gave me a necklace I left in The tomb. Gone now. DRESS the time frame of the COlonial when yo go in or you may be hurt.

gate keeper is a digger, he has documents in a house down the street before he died. Journals the old priest and nuns gave him.

If you were looking for JFK the prep has a time grid portal, nuclear power plant generates a bubble effect of electrical grid, TRIANGLE
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

As for more political leads, Hitler spent time in Avoca Wisconsin with the Werewolf royals.

Underground storage and hoard houses form LAzer studies of George Washingtons time. That President lived here too.

CC RIDERS steal those warehouse contents and sell to HArley Davidson or Hells Angels I cant confirm HARLEY in BAraboo wi can update on their hoard and warehouse government over stocks and papers and where they sold too, OUT OF NATIONS OUCH TERRORIST TREASON much laws they vilate daily

They think a movie contract on first in family history items is for big hollywood hills productions in WISC cam systems so decided rumors lie smear campaign is getting bigger money then truth so lie and sell out of nation CONTRABAND ALL OVER THE PLACE but honest living made $0 So they do opposite here I guess ehh? Whatever brings publicity help and attention.

I own land on the 151 strip as well I think 4 of the homesteads they cant find, I get back pay on toll booths but I said Trespassers on Grandaddies lands NO WAY toll pay SNIPER AWAY
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Al Smith was the first Roman Catholic nominee for President. Smith lost in a landslide to Republican Herbert Hoover in the 1928 election.

“Smith’s Catholic beliefs played a key role in his loss. Lutheran and Southern Baptist ministers warned that national autonomy would be threatened because Smith would be listening not to the American people but to secret orders from the pope.”– Robert A. Slayton, Professor of history at Chapman University “Empire statesman: the rise and redemption of Al Smith”(2001)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••