Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communi...

Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

There are 214 comments on the thegatewaypundit.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion. In it, thegatewaypundit.com reports that:

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thegatewaypundit.com.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#66 Mar 19, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
Lordamercy...another braindead fanatical, HIGHLY judgmental, stuck-in-the-quicksand-of-The- Dark-Ages non-thinking automaton for the RC's latest Vicar. Enough to set off a chain reaction of the gag reflex!
Well at least since taking the name of Francis of Assisi we can be assured he has consideration for the animals, unfortunately in the CC women rate beneath so back to square one.
Ocean56

AOL

#67 Mar 19, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
I can't find one point she ever made. She is like the forum brat, barges in and starts pulling hair and when you pull back she throws a tantrum acting as though she never expected to be treated the same. AMAZING!!
Yep, that describes her CHILDISH behavior here perfectly. She's amusing at times, especially since her childish tantrums only serve to make HER look bad. I think that describes the attitude of most militant anti-choice posters, wouldn't you say?
:)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Mar 19, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with you, me, the Pope or the law. Itís between the mother, her doctor and whatever she may consider divine, thatís not only the way it is itís the way it should be.
It is the way it is.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#69 Mar 19, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What so-called "point" have you actually "proven," Kaykay? As usual, you have just shown you can't prove ANYTHING.
Take a remedial reading course. You choose to ignore any and all points made by prolifers...and don't ask me to repeat myself, you can figure it out on your own, or not, I don't care. Abortion is wrong, get over it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#70 Mar 19, 2013
Stand back, everybody! Kay-kay's getting pissy!
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a remedial reading course. You choose to ignore any and all points made by prolifers...and don't ask me to repeat myself, you can figure it out on your own, or not, I don't care. Abortion is wrong, get over it.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#71 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Stand back, everybody! Kay-kay's getting pissy!
<quoted text>
LOL!!!

Puts the fear of her imaginary god in me!
Ocean56

AOL

#72 Mar 20, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
Take a remedial reading course. You choose to ignore any and all points made by prolifers...and don't ask me to repeat myself, you can figure it out on your own, or not, I don't care. Abortion is wrong, get over it.
I don't NEED a remedial reading course, Kaykay, as my reading comprehension is just fine. I also get the so-called "points" made by anti-choicers like you. I just don't go along with the anti-choice, compulsory pregnancy agenda that some of these extremists continually display here, and YOU don't like it. Too bleeping bad.

The only thing you HAVE proved is how uneducated and ignorant anti-choicers are. That's something I knew a long time ago.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#73 Mar 20, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least since taking the name of Francis of Assisi we can be assured he has consideration for the animals, unfortunately in the CC women rate beneath so back to square one.
Maybe I missed it, but what has Pope Francis done to women?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#74 Mar 20, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't NEED a remedial reading course, Kaykay, as my reading comprehension is just fine. I also get the so-called "points" made by anti-choicers like you. I just don't go along with the anti-choice, compulsory pregnancy agenda that some of these extremists continually display here, and YOU don't like it. Too bleeping bad.
The only thing you HAVE proved is how uneducated and ignorant anti-choicers are. That's something I knew a long time ago.
SHe seems to be aware of both sides of the argument, unlike you who only see your own point.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#75 Mar 20, 2013
He's already enforcing the "no communion for pro-choice politicians" rule. That's interfering with political process and working against women's established rights.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I missed it, but what has Pope Francis done to women?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#76 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Stand back, everybody! Kay-kay's getting pissy!
<quoted text>
The photo by your assumed online identity, Is that the Count from Venzualla? The Encyclopedia has a mistranslation of his life.

He found much minerals and gold on his land and became wealthy fast. He traveled around to many places and funded Mason in Judicial and Medical. The Wife of a as like Mayor and Doctornal cousil went in a hat shop and declared gossip of bodily digestions.

Rat poisening and conditioned muscular defects and mannerisms had occure din the already polluted city.

He did nto look like the Photo in Enclyclopedia you find under Vampire, Encyclopedia Internaitonal ours was ordered in 1960s alot of misappropraited gossip. He paid a Hooker named Elizabeth to attend him, and he had self esteem Issues, very attractive but had Chicken Pox as a child and pock marks remained to faulter attractive face. Paid for sex, every women love dmoney but nobody would have sex unless paid, so he would slip in CHILD TANTRUM mannerisms of his first time he felt rejection. He loved the idea of time travel and was beginning journaling physics of the mind thru people astral projecting to him from their drugs, meditations, or head injuries. He may have some of my stuff thru tree magic as well. The dress he keeps with him is green and white bordered and has a charming necklace and 2 hair colmbs for my return.

He put a bounty of 1200 lbs of gold for my safe return
Mson Medical and Mayorial levels put 2 times the bounty fo rmy return dead

I fell off a 2 story roof as a 8 year old Danny Barsness tried to kill me downtown Madison Wisc Betty Barsness had insurence policy on me.

I hit my head a numerous times in life by injuries and have had brain surgery as a reuslt I went mentally retarded form the accidents and they had to reignite brain chamber functioning so I would not die and decompose thru lazer surgery, I had high ranking of Radiation levels as a 8 year old form my alien friend encounters, and have 2 time of Death on registry people went to prison and had to repay their policies A NAtural VAMPIRE(legal definition) in Daywalker status no smell of decomposition yet. Roselawn Cemetary Vampire was jealous they had smell and pain of organ and gang green decompositions.

Sad times. BUT EACH person is classified and must keep business to self, brain washing so NO HELP in this lifetime huh?
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#77 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
...... we'll just have to be more proactive in making it miserable to follow the scumbag.
<quoted text>
How will you do that?
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#78 Mar 20, 2013
I wonder if francis boy will deny communion to the military officers that murdered thousands under his watch in argentina. he has no moral credibility at all and is a war criminal. Bad enough the last pope was a registered Nazi! These vatican cultists need to stay the hell out of the personal lives of normal people!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#79 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
He's already enforcing the "no communion for pro-choice politicians" rule. That's interfering with political process and working against women's established rights.
<quoted text>
Where? Both Biden and Pelosi received communion at the Pope's installation Mass
Huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#80 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Both Biden and Pelosi received communion at the Pope's installation Mass
The Pope had other priests to give out Communion, yes they received Communion, they may have gone to confession before or they may have committed a worse sin by not going to confession first and receiving Christ in a state of mortal sin. They have to answer to God.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#81 Mar 20, 2013
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text> The Pope had other priests to give out Communion, yes they received Communion, they may have gone to confession before or they may have committed a worse sin by not going to confession first and receiving Christ in a state of mortal sin. They have to answer to God.
Yes I think his stance is to be clear on his belief. I don't think he will ever stop someone from receiving communion. They have to deal with their on conscience but he is saying to the Catholic population that he doesn't agree with what they are doing. It isn't okay.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#82 Mar 20, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
The photo by your assumed online identity, Is that the Count from Venzualla? The Encyclopedia has a mistranslation of his life.
He found much minerals and gold on his land and became wealthy fast. He traveled around to many places and funded Mason in Judicial and Medical. The Wife of a as like Mayor and Doctornal cousil went in a hat shop and declared gossip of bodily digestions.
Rat poisening and conditioned muscular defects and mannerisms had occure din the already polluted city.
He did nto look like the Photo in Enclyclopedia you find under Vampire, Encyclopedia Internaitonal ours was ordered in 1960s alot of misappropraited gossip. He paid a Hooker named Elizabeth to attend him, and he had self esteem Issues, very attractive but had Chicken Pox as a child and pock marks remained to faulter attractive face. Paid for sex, every women love dmoney but nobody would have sex unless paid, so he would slip in CHILD TANTRUM mannerisms of his first time he felt rejection. He loved the idea of time travel and was beginning journaling physics of the mind thru people astral projecting to him from their drugs, meditations, or head injuries. He may have some of my stuff thru tree magic as well. The dress he keeps with him is green and white bordered and has a charming necklace and 2 hair colmbs for my return.
He put a bounty of 1200 lbs of gold for my safe return
Mson Medical and Mayorial levels put 2 times the bounty fo rmy return dead
I fell off a 2 story roof as a 8 year old Danny Barsness tried to kill me downtown Madison Wisc Betty Barsness had insurence policy on me.
I hit my head a numerous times in life by injuries and have had brain surgery as a reuslt I went mentally retarded form the accidents and they had to reignite brain chamber functioning so I would not die and decompose thru lazer surgery, I had high ranking of Radiation levels as a 8 year old form my alien friend encounters, and have 2 time of Death on registry people went to prison and had to repay their policies A NAtural VAMPIRE(legal definition) in Daywalker status no smell of decomposition yet. Roselawn Cemetary Vampire was jealous they had smell and pain of organ and gang green decompositions.
Sad times. BUT EACH person is classified and must keep business to self, brain washing so NO HELP in this lifetime huh?
And even Dracula, Count Vlad or whoever he may have been. The Picture looks like Bram Strokers Draculas "Prince" Co-op at the College friend. The PRince that is photo'd or looks like him was not Dracula, he had sexual miscondcut to a Young Dr apprentice in his studies and gave him as Brother and lover a land of his own to rule. I was a common Refugee permitted to board in Draculas little City, I fell down a flight of stairs and brought my neck and hit my head, his horse and coach accidentally ran over me, he took me to is home and fixed me the best he could. He was a wonderful dr when the city uproared over the Dr in the Old RUin Castles, word was sent to a CIty not far away, To the PRince once lover and he burned you all alive for harming his boyfriend IDIOTS

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#83 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
This a-hole can go f**k himself, too. Another foreign dictator trying to influence american politics.
Kay Kay's getting pissy? Lmao! It's petey who's throwing a full blown hissy fit because the new pope is strongly PROLIFE! People in glass houses and all that! Karma is a b*tch petey!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#84 Mar 20, 2013
I have no idea what you ae yammering on about. My avatar is Vlad Tepes, the inspiration for dracula.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
The photo by your assumed online identity, Is that the Count from Venzualla? The Encyclopedia has a mistranslation of his life.
He found much minerals and gold on his land and became wealthy fast. He traveled around to many places and funded Mason in Judicial and Medical. The Wife of a as like Mayor and Doctornal cousil went in a hat shop and declared gossip of bodily digestions.
Rat poisening and conditioned muscular defects and mannerisms had occure din the already polluted city.
He did nto look like the Photo in Enclyclopedia you find under Vampire, Encyclopedia Internaitonal ours was ordered in 1960s alot of misappropraited gossip. He paid a Hooker named Elizabeth to attend him, and he had self esteem Issues, very attractive but had Chicken Pox as a child and pock marks remained to faulter attractive face. Paid for sex, every women love dmoney but nobody would have sex unless paid, so he would slip in CHILD TANTRUM mannerisms of his first time he felt rejection. He loved the idea of time travel and was beginning journaling physics of the mind thru people astral projecting to him from their drugs, meditations, or head injuries. He may have some of my stuff thru tree magic as well. The dress he keeps with him is green and white bordered and has a charming necklace and 2 hair colmbs for my return.
He put a bounty of 1200 lbs of gold for my safe return
Mson Medical and Mayorial levels put 2 times the bounty fo rmy return dead
I fell off a 2 story roof as a 8 year old Danny Barsness tried to kill me downtown Madison Wisc Betty Barsness had insurence policy on me.
I hit my head a numerous times in life by injuries and have had brain surgery as a reuslt I went mentally retarded form the accidents and they had to reignite brain chamber functioning so I would not die and decompose thru lazer surgery, I had high ranking of Radiation levels as a 8 year old form my alien friend encounters, and have 2 time of Death on registry people went to prison and had to repay their policies A NAtural VAMPIRE(legal definition) in Daywalker status no smell of decomposition yet. Roselawn Cemetary Vampire was jealous they had smell and pain of organ and gang green decompositions.
Sad times. BUT EACH person is classified and must keep business to self, brain washing so NO HELP in this lifetime huh?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#85 Mar 20, 2013
I'm thinking that we shoud use the PLM's tactics--incessant protests at churches and religious-run businesses.(This one may be tough--most of US have jobs.) Maybe report every violation of every church--hazard, code, health, etc. I'm sure we can come up with more.
walkundertheinfluence wrote:
<quoted text>
How will you do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Reality is Bliss 688,830
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Oct 11 Married in 10,646
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep '17 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
More from around the web