Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communi...

Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

There are 214 comments on the thegatewaypundit.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion. In it, thegatewaypundit.com reports that:

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thegatewaypundit.com.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#46 Mar 17, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text> Keep praying for her!
Keep yourself busy....knock yourself out.
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#47 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they are wrong? Oh well? They don't care about their un born children's lives nevermind their souls.
If the mother eats oatmeal the fetus eats oatmeal, if the mother drinks beer the fetus drinks beer, if the mother dies before viability the fetus dies. Like it or not that’s the way nature (God if you will) made it. If “God” has a problem with the actions of the mother in relation to the fetus it’s between “God” and her it has nothing to do with you or me.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#48 Mar 17, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
If the mother eats oatmeal the fetus eats oatmeal, if the mother drinks beer the fetus drinks beer, if the mother dies before viability the fetus dies. Like it or not that’s the way nature (God if you will) made it. If “God” has a problem with the actions of the mother in relation to the fetus it’s between “God” and her it has nothing to do with you or me.
It sure is.
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#49 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure is.
It has nothing to do with you, me, the Pope or the law. It’s between the mother, her doctor and whatever she may consider divine, that’s not only the way it is it’s the way it should be.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#50 Mar 17, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone? There you go again....again take a poll or enlighten me with examples of "everyone" you busybody drama queen. Everyone amounts to "you" in your little world of self importance.
You are the woman and a bit to much of a man lover, everybody know that.
Yes, everyone on this forum knows your hatred well. If you fall into true love, as I have, the love you have for that man has no bounds, and you can't love him too much. I'm still saying you're gay. I couldn't care less, whatever floats your boat. Your extreme anger/hatred for men is quite obvious here. Read your own posts, you have issues.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#51 Mar 17, 2013
No, she just isn't a doormat like you.
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, everyone on this forum knows your hatred well. If you fall into true love, as I have, the love you have for that man has no bounds, and you can't love him too much. I'm still saying you're gay. I couldn't care less, whatever floats your boat. Your extreme anger/hatred for men is quite obvious here. Read your own posts, you have issues.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#52 Mar 17, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Name everyone ya loud mouth busybody drama queen,.take a poll ya lying sack of crap. Everyone on here knows that you are a busybody loud mouth who has no life. I don't doubt you love some man and probably stock him, has he issued a restraining order yet?

You declared I was gay, now you are just "saying" or guessing? More lies from the drama queen.

Why should I read my posts? I wrote them dumb ass. JFC you are stupid beyond belief!
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#53 Mar 17, 2013
The real question here is will the Pope be dumb enough to interfere in U.S. politics. If the Pope denies communion to American politicians that support choice in relation to abortion it would be seen by many as interference in American politics.

When John Kennedy was running for president many Protestants and Jews had concerns about his Roman Catholic faith. Many voters were fearful that his faith would require him to “take orders from the Vatican”. In a speech to the Greater Houston Ministerial Association on September 12, 1960 he addressed the issue:

“I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic, Protestant nor Jewish—where no public official either requests or accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source—where no religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon the general populace or the public acts of its officials”

If Catholics are seen as taking orders from the Pope there never be another Catholic president and getting elected will be more difficult for Catholic politicians at all levels.

Location hidden

#54 Mar 17, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name everyone ya loud mouth busybody drama queen,.take a poll ya lying sack of crap. Everyone on here knows that you are a busybody loud mouth who has no life. I don't doubt you love some man and probably stock him, has he issued a restraining order yet?
You declared I was gay, now you are just "saying" or guessing? More lies from the drama queen.
Why should I read my posts? I wrote them dumb ass. JFC you are stupid beyond belief!
Case in point! What is stock him? Did you mean stalk? If so, why ever would I stalk my own husband? Like I said, your post above proves my point...oh, and who's the drama queen here? That would be you! I'm done here, my point was proven...have a great day!

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#55 Mar 17, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point! What is stock him? Did you mean stalk? If so, why ever would I stalk my own husband? Like I said, your post above proves my point...oh, and who's the drama queen here? That would be you! I'm done here, my point was proven...have a great day!
Yes I did mean stalk....I just don't spend much time and effort on you, you are a waste of time.

Bu bye....gee I'm going to miss you.

Location hidden

#56 Mar 17, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did mean stalk....I just don't spend much time and effort on you, you are a waste of time.
Bu bye....gee I'm going to miss you.
Wow, you are dense, aren't you? I meant done with this conversation. My point was proved. Why not go "stock" somebody else? Maybe an English teacher? Lol!

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#57 Mar 18, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are dense, aren't you? I meant done with this conversation. My point was proved. Why not go "stock" somebody else? Maybe an English teacher? Lol!
Not so done with the conversation after all huh? More lies.

You made no point as usual, just the typical busybody nonsense that you generate constantly.

Now run along like you promised and go lay by your dish.
Ocean56

AOL

#58 Mar 18, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
Actually, Kaykay, I too have "issues" with BACKWARD-thinking guys who think they have the "right" to decide for all women what they "should" do about a pregnancy. They have NO idea what health risks women take on when they continue a pregnancy to birth, and they have no idea what complications can arise DURING pregnancy and birth. Yet THESE are the morons women "should" listen to? Hardly!

Does that mean that I "hate men," meaning ALL men? Of course not. However, I do rather despise THESE guys, as they would obviously eliminate ALL reproductive rights for women if they could. Got issues with that? Too bad.
Ocean56

AOL

#59 Mar 18, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
It is all a matter of opinion and bullshit writings produced by male patriarchy/hierarchy politicians trying to form a society that reduced women to nothing more than slaves. They needed women to reproduce, subservient tasks and to satisfy their sexual drive. Never did they want her as an active member in forming society.
Exactly, Morgana. Which is precisely it took 72 YEARS, from 1848 to 1920, for women to FINALLY get the legal right to vote. I have no doubt whatsoever that some of these backward-thinking guys (the idiot Rush Limbaugh springs to mind) would eliminate a woman's right to vote in a New York minute if they could.

It's scary to know how many regressive guys still want to see women's reproductive rights taken away. It's even scarier to see how many regressives are women like that silly child Kaykay.
Ocean56

AOL

#60 Mar 18, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
I don't want the church to have anything. Especially pertaining to public law.
Agreed. The Catholic Church has NO business interfering with laws in the United States, including women's PRIVATE sexual and reproductive decisions.
Ocean56

AOL

#61 Mar 18, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
What so-called "point" have you actually "proven," Kaykay? As usual, you have just shown you can't prove ANYTHING.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#62 Mar 18, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I was brithed twice that I remember: 1st time I was prematurely removed form mother, Dr indicated I was dead in her. I was sleeping, and He aborted me alive, All bones disembered I could only move a finger, then they gave me a shot and killed me. I was birthed again as Jaimie Drews

Cottage cheeze slows the baby to retard pop speeds it up like a drug BAD Moderate yoru womens diets please

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#63 Mar 18, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Morgana. Which is precisely it took 72 YEARS, from 1848 to 1920, for women to FINALLY get the legal right to vote. I have no doubt whatsoever that some of these backward-thinking guys (the idiot Rush Limbaugh springs to mind) would eliminate a woman's right to vote in a New York minute if they could.
It's scary to know how many regressive guys still want to see women's reproductive rights taken away. It's even scarier to see how many regressives are women like that silly child Kaykay.
AH yes the charming Rush Limbaugh and his female compadre Ann Coulter would love if women were denied the vote! Why flabby and boney don't hook up is beyond me! Two pea brains in a pod!

KayLayLousy is a head case, looking for attention anywhere she can find it, perhaps she should be pitied? Nah.:O)

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#64 Mar 18, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What so-called "point" have you actually "proven," Kaykay? As usual, you have just shown you can't prove ANYTHING.
I can't find one point she ever made. She is like the forum brat, barges in and starts pulling hair and when you pull back she throws a tantrum acting as though she never expected to be treated the same. AMAZING!!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#65 Mar 18, 2013
Lordamercy...another braindead fanatical, HIGHLY judgmental, stuck-in-the-quicksand-of-The- Dark-Ages non-thinking automaton for the RC's latest Vicar. Enough to set off a chain reaction of the gag reflex!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liamm 653,910
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Wed South Knox Hombre 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 22 Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
More from around the web