Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communi...

Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

There are 214 comments on the thegatewaypundit.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion. In it, thegatewaypundit.com reports that:

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thegatewaypundit.com.

Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#26 Mar 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think a soul is visable?
No! That's my point.
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#27 Mar 16, 2013
Once again a cult that covered up for pedophiles, helped Nazi war criminals to escape and just installed a war criminal as pope want to dictate what choices women should have. Pope francis can shove his medieval myths!
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#28 Mar 16, 2013
US Sovereignty wrote:
Any and all attempts by a leader of a foreign country to intimidate US politicians into going along with a foreign political agenda violates the sovereignty of the United States of America. If Frances actually denies communion as a political tool, President Obama's patriotic duty as an American president would be to break off diplomatic relations with the Vatican.
If Frances objects to abortion, he is perfectly free to have a vasectomy. However, he has no business as a foreigner to meddle in America's politics or political system.
Pope Francis is the head of my Church. When one is denied Communion, it means they are in a state of mortal sin, plus Obama is protestant and can't receive the Eucharist. He knows this, and won't attempt to receive the Eucharist. Biden and Pelosi are in a state of mortal sin when they support abortion rights. They know this and if they want to make fools out of themselves,and commit a more grave sin, its on their souls and they know they will have to answer to Christ. By the way, the Eucharist IS Jesus Christ.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#29 Mar 16, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>Pope Francis is the head of my Church. When one is denied Communion, it means they are in a state of mortal sin, plus Obama is protestant and can't receive the Eucharist. He knows this, and won't attempt to receive the Eucharist. Biden and Pelosi are in a state of mortal sin when they support abortion rights. They know this and if they want to make fools out of themselves,and commit a more grave sin, its on their souls and they know they will have to answer to Christ. By the way, the Eucharist IS Jesus Christ.
Thank you for sharing your fantasy. The eucharist is a piece of bread made by subservient nuns.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#30 Mar 16, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your fantasy. The eucharist is a piece of bread made by subservient nuns.
The Eucharist is Christ. Y
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#31 Mar 16, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all a matter of opinion and bullshit writings produced by male patriarchy/hierarchy politicians trying to form a society that reduced women to nothing more than slaves. They needed women to reproduce, subservient tasks and to satisfy their sexual drive. Never did they want her as an active member in forming society.
I am glad that some men recognize it. Thank you.
Morgana, why do you hate so much?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#32 Mar 16, 2013
Making the RCC a cannibal cult.
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>The Eucharist is Christ. Y
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Mar 16, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
No! That's my point.
There is no point since it is invisable and no one knows when it inhabits the body. The baby is clearly visable.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Mar 16, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>Pope Francis is the head of my Church. When one is denied Communion, it means they are in a state of mortal sin, plus Obama is protestant and can't receive the Eucharist. He knows this, and won't attempt to receive the Eucharist. Biden and Pelosi are in a state of mortal sin when they support abortion rights. They know this and if they want to make fools out of themselves,and commit a more grave sin, its on their souls and they know they will have to answer to Christ. By the way, the Eucharist IS Jesus Christ.
They want the Church to have different rules for their beloved pro abortion politicians.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#35 Mar 16, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>The Eucharist is Christ. Y
No it is not. It is a piece of unleavened bread.

Sorry about your cannibal instincts.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#36 Mar 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no point since it is invisable and no one knows when it inhabits the body. The baby is clearly visable.
Visible at birth. To see or scope anything one must FIRST see through a WOMAN.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#37 Mar 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They want the Church to have different rules for their beloved pro abortion politicians.
I don't want the church to have anything. Especially pertaining to public law.
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#38 Mar 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the fetus with a sonogram but you can’t see a human soul. The question is – at what point does a fetus become human. It’s a question that has been debated for centuries.

You haven’t been paying attention. Let me repeat…

Aristotle (384-322 BCE) taught that a fetus originally has a vegetable soul, which evolves into an animal soul later in gestation and finally into a human soul about 40 days after conception for males, and 90 days for females.

St. Augustine (354-430 CE) wrote that a human soul cannot live in an unformed body.

St. Jerome (circa 340 - 420) wrote, "The seed gradually takes shape in the uterus, and it [abortion] does not count as killing until the individual elements have acquired their external appearance and their limbs".

“…When those trained in the respective disciplines of medicine, philosophy, and theology are unable to arrive at any consensus [regarding when human life begins], the judiciary, at this point in the development of man's knowledge, is not in a position to speculate as to the answer.”- Supreme Court Decision, Roe v. Wade
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#39 Mar 16, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the fetus with a sonogram but you can’t see a human soul. The question is – at what point does a fetus become human. It’s a question that has been debated for centuries.
You haven’t been paying attention. Let me repeat…
Aristotle (384-322 BCE) taught that a fetus originally has a vegetable soul, which evolves into an animal soul later in gestation and finally into a human soul about 40 days after conception for males, and 90 days for females.
St. Augustine (354-430 CE) wrote that a human soul cannot live in an unformed body.
St. Jerome (circa 340 - 420) wrote, "The seed gradually takes shape in the uterus, and it [abortion] does not count as killing until the individual elements have acquired their external appearance and their limbs".
“…When those trained in the respective disciplines of medicine, philosophy, and theology are unable to arrive at any consensus [regarding when human life begins], the judiciary, at this point in the development of man's knowledge, is not in a position to speculate as to the answer.”- Supreme Court Decision, Roe v. Wade
That's why I said it was invisable and no body knows when it inhabits the body.

Since the Bible refers to the 'child in the womb' several times, I would think he/she would have a soul at conception.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#40 Mar 16, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>Morgana, why do you hate so much?
Religion is the epitome of hatred. It brainwashes its followers and they become blinded.

Why do you allow yourself to be SO brainwashed?
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#41 Mar 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I said it was invisable and no body knows when it inhabits the body.
Since the Bible refers to the 'child in the womb' several times, I would think he/she would have a soul at conception.
Contrary to the opinion of several canonized saints. Like I said it’s a matter of opinion and the only opinion that counts is the mother’s.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Mar 16, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to the opinion of several canonized saints. Like I said it’s a matter of opinion and the only opinion that counts is the mother’s.
What if they are wrong? Oh well? They don't care about their un born children's lives nevermind their souls.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#43 Mar 16, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>Morgana, why do you hate so much?
That's the question. Something had to have happened to her, or is still happening to her, because she hates all men, and all prolife women. She's nuts. Everyone recognizes her anger and addresses it, but she never answers.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#44 Mar 16, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the question. Something had to have happened to her, or is still happening to her, because she hates all men, and all prolife women. She's nuts. Everyone recognizes her anger and addresses it, but she never answers.
I figured that. I have known women like her. I have seen women like her find Christ! Keep praying for her!

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#45 Mar 17, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone? There you go again....again take a poll or enlighten me with examples of "everyone" you busybody drama queen. Everyone amounts to "you" in your little world of self importance.

You are the woman and a bit to much of a man lover, everybody know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min guest 646,391
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Crazy 10,159
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
More from around the web