Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communi...

Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

There are 214 comments on the thegatewaypundit.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion. In it, thegatewaypundit.com reports that:

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thegatewaypundit.com.

Sickd

Blackburn, Australia

#186 Mar 29, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
All religion is manmade. The CC is just exceptionally backasswards.
Agreed. However, those pedophiles in the Vatican still think the sun revolves around the earth. That is one reason they keep electing geriatrics as pope. The RCC hates change of any kind. Why? Because progress threatens their cushy existence. And... their access to little boys.

Rome; your ruin draws near.
Sickd

Blackburn, Australia

#187 Mar 29, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's much simpler. I'm an atheist--ALL you self-righteous christians can eat it.
<quoted text>
Religion does not extent beyond planet earth. Says it all, really.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#188 Mar 29, 2013
Sickd wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. However, those pedophiles in the Vatican still think the sun revolves around the earth. That is one reason they keep electing geriatrics as pope. The RCC hates change of any kind. Why? Because progress threatens their cushy existence. And... their access to little boys.
Rome; your ruin draws near.
Agree!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#189 Mar 29, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"LEARN LAW AND MEDICAL FIELD BEFORE POST PLEASE"
Learn to form a coherent thought before you post.
Publically trying to profile and conspire others to follow lead is a 7 years prison for you and 2 years additonal for "each" person you gather to follow suit. Its also called attempt to sabbotosh livlihood, dismanteling, finance, REPUTE (7 years prsion) educations Degree or license,housing, "RELATIONSHIPS" All is a count each equally 7 years per count. All followers face 5 years and attempted murder if they follow your lead. LEARN THE LAW

and that does NOT INCLUDE Traumatic BRain Injury WHich I infomred website I do have so if they permit derrogatory comments toward my post 12 years and attmepted murder for all on their MEMBER LIST PERIOD Laws agaisnt people with the disbaility traumatic BRian Injury is death row to execution in CIty I live, State I live NAtion I live and INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTED COUNTRIES
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#190 Mar 29, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wrong. As long as someone does not represent themself as a doctor and make a diagno, they are perfectly within their rights to give an opinion. It's not slander because you're posting anonymously. We aren't a government agency, so profiling (which we aren't doing anyway) isn't an issue.
<quoted text>
ANy comment of mental health or any field of STUDY that you need a DEGREE and LICENSE to work without supervison and not on client load, IS SLANDER and exceeds 7 years prison.

OPINION is more like, hey dont snipe out the ashtray, and a cigarrette to supply for opening your mouth to BEGIN WITH by law or you are obstructing a civilian. A civilan is a person not a fugative in nation, Not a fugative at large, is not a felon and does not have charges pending arrest in DA files.

If a person has a concern they can call 911 and ask for a officer to do a welfare awareness check, IF the person is with a DR and registered with disability with surgeon general and you made a false call, you go to prison. Cant call a brain injury CRAZY mentally ill, even if you held some college you are not MY LICENSED professional and even they stand time in court and prison for malpractice and forfeit life, marriage children finance and home and any accoutns as a reuslt of opinionin gtheir mouth without court CONFIRMATION and warrent to diagnosis IDIOT

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#191 Mar 29, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Publically trying to profile and conspire others to follow lead is a 7 years prison for you and 2 years additonal for "each" person you gather to follow suit. Its also called attempt to sabbotosh livlihood, dismanteling, finance, REPUTE (7 years prsion) educations Degree or license,housing, "RELATIONSHIPS" All is a count each equally 7 years per count. All followers face 5 years and attempted murder if they follow your lead. LEARN THE LAW
and that does NOT INCLUDE Traumatic BRain Injury WHich I infomred website I do have so if they permit derrogatory comments toward my post 12 years and attmepted murder for all on their MEMBER LIST PERIOD Laws agaisnt people with the disbaility traumatic BRian Injury is death row to execution in CIty I live, State I live NAtion I live and INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTED COUNTRIES
What ARE you bablling about?
Sickd

Australia

#192 Mar 29, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!
Thank you.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#193 Mar 29, 2013
As well WHY is 2025 a.d. doomsday?

Why can't it just be called CHANGE?

I lived in Middleton Wisc. MY POSSE was local Mayor in 1976-79 the 4 licensed police Officers, FBI hired by BAnk owners and trained, Bank lead that lives in Bishops Cove.

SO I heard a bunch of9 year olds were killed 2 weeks before I moved to Middleton and went on a manhunt that led me to the bike path in the woods by the mayor an dpolice Munnicipality building. I foudn one kids bike, and his blood trail. He was still missing persons at that time, I trailed it as far as I could and began to hallucinate a SILLOUHETTE MAN in Black Suit and Hat. POLICE SAID "EXCUSE ME JAIMIE A BALCK MAN IN A SUIT AND HAT" DOgs were called in, they could not confirm or deny if the boy was dead or alive HURT BAD he was thats for sure, Hit that head hard, But I could not get more details, they yellow taped off the area and carried me out a crime scene, I get a can of POP and gum for that.

I also found a big stone that held money under it, I tried many different animal strengths but could not move the big stone, so I did BUNNY KICK IN RABBIT SNAIR MOVE and began moving the stone with my legs and feet. 2025 or 2028 STOCK MARKET WINS AND POINTS WISCOSNIN STATE JOURNAL of that date A.D> Something was about 2 1/2 feet dowqn form there but I could nto get a vibe if more money or what. ALl I found was the newspaper from the future in mid 1970s

SO MIDDLETON WISC local MAyor < ME , 4 Police officers probably retired the BISHOP and a BANK man and some FEDS that work on 7th floor in State office building with TOp Judges back in those days that protect my mother when she worked there.

STOCK CRASH or MONEY IN DIFFERNT HANDS?

DOOMSDAY
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#194 Mar 29, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
All religion is manmade. The CC is just exceptionally backasswards.
Not if you believe like I do that Christ was the Son of God.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#195 Mar 29, 2013
I'm tired of dealing with the mentally ill. Go back to your room.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
ANy comment of mental health or any field of STUDY that you need a DEGREE and LICENSE to work without supervison and not on client load, IS SLANDER and exceeds 7 years prison.
OPINION is more like, hey dont snipe out the ashtray, and a cigarrette to supply for opening your mouth to BEGIN WITH by law or you are obstructing a civilian. A civilan is a person not a fugative in nation, Not a fugative at large, is not a felon and does not have charges pending arrest in DA files.
If a person has a concern they can call 911 and ask for a officer to do a welfare awareness check, IF the person is with a DR and registered with disability with surgeon general and you made a false call, you go to prison. Cant call a brain injury CRAZY mentally ill, even if you held some college you are not MY LICENSED professional and even they stand time in court and prison for malpractice and forfeit life, marriage children finance and home and any accoutns as a reuslt of opinionin gtheir mouth without court CONFIRMATION and warrent to diagnosis IDIOT

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#196 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you believe like I do that Christ was the Son of God.
Believe whatever fairy tale you choose.

That is simply your private little problem.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#197 Mar 29, 2013
Frankie will weasel out of it by redefining 'facilitating' to have nothing to do with political votes supporting abortion.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#198 Mar 30, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I'm tired of dealing with the mentally ill. Go back to your room.
<quoted text>
Calling a BRain Injury Mentally Ill is labeled Slander an conspiracy to profile. 7 years prison for State of Wisc. and contingent on what was said longer and who you racketeered to simulate your intent and deliver, more time. Your home, proerty accoutns (the ones gov holds in your name fo ronot going to Washignton D.C> to apply; all them get trasnferred of yoru family lands and inheritience SSDB to yoru victims idiot YOULL NEVER KNOW anyone can sue in Washingotn for YOUR crimes online agaisnt them or in life, they track that in in 1 of the 3 court proceedings after your foot rpints fomr biorht and blood is confirmed you as the person sitting in court, they pay OUT YOUR FAMILIES accoutns you have yet to find out you have at all, then when you go APPLY fo ryour life audit with Secertary of USA for life acountability review and settlement, YOU HAVE NOTHING and may go to prison.

NOT MY PROBLEM
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#199 Mar 30, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
As well WHY is 2025 a.d. doomsday?
Why can't it just be called CHANGE?
I lived in Middleton Wisc. MY POSSE was local Mayor in 1976-79 the 4 licensed police Officers, FBI hired by BAnk owners and trained, Bank lead that lives in Bishops Cove.
SO I heard a bunch of9 year olds were killed 2 weeks before I moved to Middleton and went on a manhunt that led me to the bike path in the woods by the mayor an dpolice Munnicipality building. I foudn one kids bike, and his blood trail. He was still missing persons at that time, I trailed it as far as I could and began to hallucinate a SILLOUHETTE MAN in Black Suit and Hat. POLICE SAID "EXCUSE ME JAIMIE A BALCK MAN IN A SUIT AND HAT" DOgs were called in, they could not confirm or deny if the boy was dead or alive HURT BAD he was thats for sure, Hit that head hard, But I could not get more details, they yellow taped off the area and carried me out a crime scene, I get a can of POP and gum for that.
I also found a big stone that held money under it, I tried many different animal strengths but could not move the big stone, so I did BUNNY KICK IN RABBIT SNAIR MOVE and began moving the stone with my legs and feet. 2025 or 2028 STOCK MARKET WINS AND POINTS WISCOSNIN STATE JOURNAL of that date A.D> Something was about 2 1/2 feet dowqn form there but I could nto get a vibe if more money or what. ALl I found was the newspaper from the future in mid 1970s
SO MIDDLETON WISC local MAyor < ME , 4 Police officers probably retired the BISHOP and a BANK man and some FEDS that work on 7th floor in State office building with TOp Judges back in those days that protect my mother when she worked there.
STOCK CRASH or MONEY IN DIFFERNT HANDS?
DOOMSDAY
This is good read, Bishop MAyor and Police the only 4 licensed officers in 1975-78 have a copy of these stock numbers from that paper from the future.

They also found out Backlund crimes, agaisnt mafia, Government, and civilians in their local surroundings, with THAT STOCK PAPER AS EVIDENCE Same family that paid to have me killed Others were racketeered but this is tthe primary family that paid. My AUnt Bessies Husband family.

Location hidden

#200 Mar 30, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is good read, Bishop MAyor and Police the only 4 licensed officers in 1975-78 have a copy of these stock numbers from that paper from the future.
They also found out Backlund crimes, agaisnt mafia, Government, and civilians in their local surroundings, with THAT STOCK PAPER AS EVIDENCE Same family that paid to have me killed Others were racketeered but this is tthe primary family that paid. My AUnt Bessies Husband family.
Hahahahaha, now you're answering your own posts!!!!!!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#201 Mar 30, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, now you're answering your own posts!!!!!!!!
Civilian tip off I called it, but it is a damn good read.

It is in District Attorney and FBI records. BUT people PAID families fines before even indicted. Proofing they did commit the cirme and paid balckmail conspiracy to hide. So the next cirme they commit and police catch and they are taken to court, MURDER< PAYOFFS< may not be addressed in court nor family comprehension MAXIMUM consecutive counts for the first time a officer arrests and indicates Judicial untolerance instead. Details of racketeering abuse and cirme in Prison will hold for the murder charge and RISE OF MYTHICAL FICTISIOUS AND LUCK rises for all victims family like a mystery.

Location hidden

#202 Mar 30, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilian tip off I called it, but it is a damn good read.
It is in District Attorney and FBI records. BUT people PAID families fines before even indicted. Proofing they did commit the cirme and paid balckmail conspiracy to hide. So the next cirme they commit and police catch and they are taken to court, MURDER< PAYOFFS< may not be addressed in court nor family comprehension MAXIMUM consecutive counts for the first time a officer arrests and indicates Judicial untolerance instead. Details of racketeering abuse and cirme in Prison will hold for the murder charge and RISE OF MYTHICAL FICTISIOUS AND LUCK rises for all victims family like a mystery.
What's "Proofing"?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#203 Mar 30, 2013
Chicklet, you're wrong on the law and I don't live in WI.
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a BRain Injury Mentally Ill is labeled Slander an conspiracy to profile. 7 years prison for State of Wisc. and contingent on what was said longer and who you racketeered to simulate your intent and deliver, more time. Your home, proerty accoutns (the ones gov holds in your name fo ronot going to Washignton D.C> to apply; all them get trasnferred of yoru family lands and inheritience SSDB to yoru victims idiot YOULL NEVER KNOW anyone can sue in Washingotn for YOUR crimes online agaisnt them or in life, they track that in in 1 of the 3 court proceedings after your foot rpints fomr biorht and blood is confirmed you as the person sitting in court, they pay OUT YOUR FAMILIES accoutns you have yet to find out you have at all, then when you go APPLY fo ryour life audit with Secertary of USA for life acountability review and settlement, YOU HAVE NOTHING and may go to prison.
NOT MY PROBLEM
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#204 Mar 31, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe whatever fairy tale you choose.
That is simply your private little problem.
Happy Easter

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#205 Mar 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter
Happy &#274;ostre to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 654,466
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Married in 10,210
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
More from around the web