Tantingco: The Kapampangan Cardinal

Tantingco: The Kapampangan Cardinal

There are 10 comments on the sunstar.com.ph story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Tantingco: The Kapampangan Cardinal. In it, sunstar.com.ph reports that:

LONG before Cardinal Tagle, Cardinal Rosales, Cardinal Sin, Cardinal Vidal and the rest of the Filipino cardinals -- there was a Kapampangan cardinal, Rufino Jiao Santos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sunstar.com.ph.

Rose Jose

Philippines

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Tan-ting-co seems like a sound of bells ringing. Nice !
Caloy olmedo

Philippines

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I was just wondering"...we have in our country so many people with the last name of Co, such as compinco, cojuanco, sicanco, tanpingco, ongpauco and all of them are millionaires at the top,....could it be that their anchestors in China where the founders of such a fortune ?
Caloy olmedo

Philippines

#3 Mar 29, 2013
The bells are ringing alright and very loud and clear it is. Lets pause for a moment and ponder our situation as Filipinos, not Sino-pinoy. Just for the record"...almost all the richest persons in the Philippines are Sino-pinoy's ! How in the world did that happen? What have the native Filipino been doing since the World War II ended. I was already around when here in Manila, it was common to see an old bent Chinaman doing his rounds in the streets of Manila shouting "bote..bote" while looking for any seller of empty bottles. But times have change,..today it is the Filipino who is seen doing the same thing. The Chinese is nowhere to be seen in the streets !//////
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#4 May 29, 2015
Rose Jose wrote:
Tan-ting-co seems like a sound of bells ringing. Nice !
Rose,

It sounds also like DAP and PDAP money received by the Catholic Church because they still believe that the Philippines is a Vatican State colony!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#5 May 29, 2015
Caloy olmedo wrote:
I was just wondering"...we have in our country so many people with the last name of Co, such as compinco, cojuanco, sicanco, tanpingco, ongpauco and all of them are millionaires at the top,....could it be that their anchestors in China where the founders of such a fortune ?
Caloy,

It means really that the so-called West Philippine Sea is the South China Sea and not TEXACO!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#6 May 29, 2015
Caloy olmedo wrote:
The bells are ringing alright and very loud and clear it is. Lets pause for a moment and ponder our situation as Filipinos, not Sino-pinoy. Just for the record"...almost all the richest persons in the Philippines are Sino-pinoy's ! How in the world did that happen? What have the native Filipino been doing since the World War II ended. I was already around when here in Manila, it was common to see an old bent Chinaman doing his rounds in the streets of Manila shouting "bote..bote" while looking for any seller of empty bottles. But times have change,..today it is the Filipino who is seen doing the same thing. The Chinese is nowhere to be seen in the streets !//////
Caloy,

Even Cardinal Sin who died of lupus sounds like that he came from the South China Sea and not from the West Philippine Sea!!! I am now wondering why Catholics and Protestants still insist that it is International Waters!!!

Did Francis sold it to TEXACO??? Remember the Kapampangans had been disloyal to Andres Bonifacio and were instruments in the capture of Emilio Aguinaldo in Palanan, Isabela!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#7 Jun 19, 2015
Caloy olmedo wrote:
Caloy,

It only means that Catholicism and Protestantism did nothing to uplift the plight of their faithful!!! False religions such as those mentioned cannot bring society to a good stature because corruption in it are but routine!!! They never have virtues but rapes and molestations!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#8 Jun 19, 2015
Caloy olmedo wrote:
Caloy,

That only means that the Philippines was not discovered by Magellan!!! This Roman Catholic lie must be relegated to the sidelines completely!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#9 Jul 19, 2015
Based on Philippine history, the Chinese who came first to the Philippines than the Catholic Spaniards were subjected to severe persecutions by the European colonizers and they were forced to embrace Catholicism!!! And such is the history of the Chinese which Cardinal Tantingco has already forgotten!!!

The Chinese revolted against the administration of the Roman Catholic and thousands of them were murdered and subjected to humiliation of all sorts!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#10 Jul 19, 2015
More than a thousand years had passed after the word 'Catholic' was first coined by Bishop Ignatius of Antioch in the year 110 A.D. but Catholicism still failed to harbor a considerable following in China!!! What the Vatican State accomplished is the formation of several gangster cliques with Catholics as their main victims!!!

However, in a short span of time the Iglesia ni Cristo has gained considerable foothold in several parts of China though furies of Catholic gangster cliques were unleashed against Her!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 667,881
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 300
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec '16 Married in 10,385
More from around the web