Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict X...

Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia...

There are 14374 comments on the Paktribune.com story from Sep 29, 2006, titled Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia.... In it, Paktribune.com reports that:

Friday September 29, 2006 JEDDAH: Eminent scholar of comparative religion Dr. Zakir Naik has invited Pope Benedict XVI for an open inter-faith dialogue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paktribune.com.

First Prev
of 719
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15770 Jun 20, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
And last, regarding terrorism here that for all of you: www.youtube.com/watch...
Part 2: http://www. youtube.com/watch...
Bull-shit!
Muslims are blind to their murdering innocent people in the world.
How can Muslims have truth when their own god Allah boast of being a deceiver and a liar?
The truth is: "There is no truth in Muhammad's jinn devil religion worship of the pagan moon god Allah."

The Pope needs to wise up and tell the Muslims to stop murdering Christians.

Since: Apr 12

Danville, CA

#15771 Jun 20, 2013
Ayreshire wrote:
I hope you realize that changing his posts puts you on a par with tom.
I wouldn't have expected this from you.
Again, whose post did I change and how did you know it :)

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#15772 Jun 20, 2013
Ayreshire wrote:
I hope you realize that changing his posts puts you on a par with tom.
I wouldn't have expected this from you.
He quoted Zusie perfectly.

What are you talking about?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#15773 Jun 20, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, whose post did I change and how did you know it :)
That's our resident troll...imo.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#15774 Jun 21, 2013
Trisha wrote:
That's our resident troll...imo.
looks like Zussie goofed again...

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#15775 Jun 21, 2013
Ayreshire wrote:
I hope you realize that changing his posts puts you on a par with tom.
I wouldn't have expected this from you.
is "on a par with tom" a good or bad thing, Zussie?
Invisible

Saint Louis, MO

#15776 Jun 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are blind to their murdering innocent people in the world.
How can Muslims have truth when their own god Allah boast of being a deceiver and a liar?
The truth is: "There is no truth in Muhammad's jinn devil religion worship of the pagan moon god Allah."
The Pope needs to wise up and tell the Muslims to stop murdering Christians.
Noetics
What exactly you mean by murder? Death?
The beam in the Western eyes need be removed first to see better the splinter in the Muslim eyes. In the uS alone over 50 million innocent babies have been butchered in their supposedly safest havens- the wombs. Sacrificing innocent lives at the modern Moloch's altars of convenience and expediency is not murder?

The Bible declares that the Sentence of Death is imprinted in the genes of all living matter. That is the Judgment of the Supreme Judge who only can annul that. He did cancel it to those who accept the cancellation by takling that Sentence upon Himself by becoming a human zygote in a virgin womb, grwo as an ordinary human under the snetence of death and voluntarily got crucified and got risen back to Eternity. The Bible's logic is very clear here, the Second Person of the Triune God of the triune universe with the triune humans(of spirit, soul and body)did take the form of a man- the Man Messiah Jesus.
Best regards
Noetics
IDPF

Delhi, India

#15777 Jul 1, 2013
Dear Human Being,
Greeting of the day.

I would like to tell you that humanity is greater than any religion so do one thing try to make brotherhood of humanity. But thing without religion there is no brotherhood. If there is no religion who will teach you the lesson of brotherhood? So don't say any religion is bed or wrong. Human is wrong religion is not wrong. Love each other and bring the peace in the world. Join hand with us and with our Organization for bring the peace in the world.
Wakil Wasti

Delhi, India

#15778 Jul 1, 2013
Dear Brother and Sister,
Allah bless you a lot.

I am not going to teach any thing but I would like to tell you that try to be a good human being peace will come in the world ones one. If someone will be religious deeply then he can't hurt any other human being because no religious book said to kill or harm another human being or followers of other religion. I love human being and give less to all that you also must love another human being. God Bless you all.

Wakil Wasti
Secretary General
International Dynamic Peace Foundation
New Delhi
India

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#15779 Jul 6, 2013
IDPF wrote:
Dear Human Being,
Greeting of the day.
I would like to tell you that humanity is greater than any religion so do one thing try to make brotherhood of humanity. But thing without religion there is no brotherhood. If there is no religion who will teach you the lesson of brotherhood? So don't say any religion is bed or wrong. Human is wrong religion is not wrong. Love each other and bring the peace in the world. Join hand with us and with our Organization for bring the peace in the world.
Nice.... take away religion and bring in GOD :) And of course, JESUS and the Prophets (PBUT) and the Angels in force so that we can live in peace, as we should!! And as our children should :)
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15780 Jul 6, 2013
shaz

Atlanta, GA

#15785 Jul 6, 2016
enough42hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
If I sing the praise of Krishna and Kalki Avathars you call me a sick Muslim!!
Wonder why? are you a hindu fanatic and not a good Hindu?
Om Shanthi.
Krishna came FIRST and Jesus copied him.
Trimurthy is superior to Trinity.
Brother Jesus never copied him but the message to all the messengers is same that believe in only in one God.
shaz

Atlanta, GA

#15786 Jul 6, 2016
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Bull-shit!
Muslims are blind to their murdering innocent people in the world.
How can Muslims have truth when their own god Allah boast of being a deceiver and a liar?
The truth is: "There is no truth in Muhammad's jinn devil religion worship of the pagan moon god Allah."

The Pope needs to wise up and tell the Muslims to stop murdering Christians.
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them,[even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.(quran 5:32)

and brother acually you are lying

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15787 Jul 7, 2016
shaz wrote:
<quoted text>

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them,[even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.(quran 5:32)

and brother acually you are lying
This verse is aimed at "the Children of Israel", in other words, the jews.

Also, consider what is meant with "corruption in the land". According to many muslim clerics, being homosexual is "corruption". Making fun of islam, Mohammed, or muslims is "corruption". Having sex out of wedlock is "corruption". Just about anything can be "corruption". It shows how vague the koran is, and any 'supreme being would have known humans need extremely clear descriptions, and even then some would misunderstand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 719
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min confrinting with ... 658,517
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sun Full Muslim stupid 13
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sun Mr Sir 10,239
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
More from around the web