Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict X...

Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia...

There are 14374 comments on the Paktribune.com story from Sep 29, 2006, titled Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia.... In it, Paktribune.com reports that:

Friday September 29, 2006 JEDDAH: Eminent scholar of comparative religion Dr. Zakir Naik has invited Pope Benedict XVI for an open inter-faith dialogue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paktribune.com.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15730 Jan 9, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Before I forget about the sign I promised, check this out: http://www.ezsoftech.com/giknowledge/firaun.m...
It is about the mummy of the Pharaoh.
The article is gibberish.

No Pharaoh is recorded to have died by drowning.
Ramesses II died aged 90 and was crippled with arthritis so there's no way he could have chased Moses in a chariot. He may have been killed by an abscess in his teeth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Deat...
Ahmed

Hungary

#15731 Jan 9, 2013
To Igor:

You say:

You have failed to give any explanation of how your creator can just exist without explanation.
All you have is the presumption that he does.

It is a presumption but it makes sense.

The 3 points I gave about Atheists explanation of the universe is a presumption as well but it does not make any sense :-)

I did not fail to explain the God's cause, simply because no one knows how and what he is made of!

And the question of the cause of God belongs to God himself, not to me or anyone!

So the question of the God's cause should be addressed to God himself :-)

This is logical, because when someone is doing something mysterious that no one else can understand, you will not go asking anyone about that mysterious behavior of that person, instead what makes sense is to ask the concerned one himself!

In the case of God it is an impossibility to figure out the cause of him!! and if you think about, as his own creation and servants we do not have the right to even question him.

Again logical! If you have a boss at work whose very strong and determined and treating you well (this kind of a boss is rare nowadays:-)), he will give instructions on how to do a certain task and what exactly to do, and he will also give you all the tools to do it. However, he will also put some restrictions and explain to you why (remember the restriction thing)! he will also pay you for it generously and will explain everything so you can easily do the task.

After all this, when you start doing this job, you get to like it, and feel good about it, and of course the overall outcome is very positive and satisfactory to you and even your relationship gets stronger to your boss and the more you give into your job the more he is satisfied and even reward you. Will you ever question the boss about his own personal or private life?

Of course not! Instead, you will praise him and thank him for everything he did for you, you will even assist him and even defend him when needed and stand by him at all times.

What I am getting at is that Islam is the same in that sense!

Think about it this way, God is our boss. However, God does not want you to work for him to benefit him, remember God does not want anything from you, other than obey him sincerely, but in a loving way, and obeying him means that you live your life on his terms! I know it is hard to do that, because this means that you will not be able to go to discos, get drunk, date as many women as you wish. But think about it, God does not want you to harm your self, you see these are the restrictions, I am talking about!

Science today have proved that changing partner increases the risk of prostate cancer in men, see, I am not talking about sexual transmitted diseases because a lot will say (use protection), still also psychological problems can come up, you know always breaking up, getting heart break a lot of times, feeling unsecured and loosing even self esteem because of rejection. The solution is simple, get married! When you get married, your life becomes more stable, healthier, and even your immunity gets stronger, besides, marriage also gives the feeling of security.

About alcohol, you know it feels good to drink, but thin it is very bad to the health, I guess I don't have to list these health risks.

However, I know and by the way Islam does not deny the benefits of alcohol, on the contrary Quran speaks about intoxicants (that is alcohol, narcotics and anything that makes you get intoxicated) that they have lots of benefits, yet there harmful side effects are much more like maybe 1:10000.

You see one cup of wine is healthy. However, Human cannot control its own desire, one cup of wine will make you feel good, the first day, second maybe third then after that, you won't feel its effect, you will need to have 2 cups and here the problem starts with the health!
Ahmed

Hungary

#15732 Jan 9, 2013
To Igor:

About swine, that is forbidden in Islam, science have proved that pork has a lot of worms in it (tape worm). Yet if you cook it it will die, but its eggs do not die even when cooked, only if you literally burn it!

Another thing about swine is that it eats anything, it is a scavenger, it even eats stool and enjoys it!

Anyways, other meat (only cattle) is allowed to be consumed!

These are only a few examples, if you look at and read about Islam, you will see that it teaches you how to live a good, stable,healthy and peaceful life.

Even, if you do not believe in God, yet if you implement the Islamic way of life, you will still see positive results and major changes in your life :-)

It is simple to prove that, check the Islamic rules, test it and see for yourself (testable evidence)!

You say:

We know the universe exists so there must be some way it can come to exist.
As yet scientists don't know how it happened but considering just how little we knew just two hundred years ago and how much more we'll know in two hundred years time, there's a good chance they will explain it.

So still the existence of the universe is not explained by science, until now!

So until now only the 3 points scientists can rely on that I mentioned. However, these points do not make any sense all logic.

You know that scientists presumed that Human comes from animal origin, yet a few years ago, science proved that Humans do not originate from animal and that it is a unique creature of its own.

That is what exactly the Koran tells us about human being (1400 years ago)

In two hundred years time, science can also prove the very existence of God. As I stated before, scientists agreed on a super intelligence behind the existence of the universe :-)

But anyways if you look at science now, you will see that it all ready proved all the positive outcome of the Islamic rules! Without believing in God!

You see 1000 years ago a lot of people did not have good resources for a good living,yet Muslims lived a very stable life by implementing the Islamic way of life,without the need of any machines or computers.Islamic way of life can be implemented anywhere and at any period of time :-)
Ahmed

Hungary

#15733 Jan 9, 2013
The article is gibberish.

No Pharaoh is recorded to have died by drowning.
Ramesses II died aged 90 and was crippled with arthritis so there's no way he could have chased Moses in a chariot. He may have been killed by an abscess in his teeth.

The article is not gibberish.

It is a fact and reality that this pharaoh's body has been preserved for over thousands of years and its organs are still there (the body is not mummified)

You can check it yoursef if you go to Egypt! Egyptian Muslim scientists were not surprised about it, since they have alreadyknew about it from the Koran :-)

And besides Koran does not mention that it Ramses 2 or 3 or whoever it is. Koran mentions that it is the Pharaoh who chased Moses (PBOH) and the suns of Israel :-)

So the mentioned Ramses is still a presumption of Egyptologists (it is hard to specify which Ramses or even the exact time because this has happened long time ago). This does not disapprove that a human body with its organs has been preserved for thousands of years without any mummification.

This is mentioned in the Koran, so how did Muhammad (PBOH) know about it at that time (1400 years ago)?

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15734 Jan 10, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To: Marco: By the way, I am not a scientist nor a scholar!
Then you better not try any scientific arguments with me, since I *am* a scientist.
Ahmed wrote:
It is true that death penalty is applied to those who commits adultery (not fornication) adultery: is when a person cheats his/her spouse. However, you forget to mention that the adulterer has be witnessed by 4 persons (honest person) and when witnessed these 4 persons must see the adulterer in action! meaning that see the penis penetrating the vagina! also with the case of gays (not lesbians) scholars had different fatwa on it. However, the majority agreed on the death penalty if also the gay is witnessed by 4 persons (the same case with the adultery).
Yes, the victimless "crime" (an homosexual act) is considered so bad in islam, you can get the death penalty. We can see what islam considers "not innocent": consensual sex between adults.
Ahmed wrote:
About the rest of your comments. Especially of the fresh and salt water mixing (rivers and seas). Look after it and surf the internet and check the non-Muslim scientists research.
You can call me an ignorant :-)
I have no need to "look after it", I know this stuff myself. Fresh and salt water mix when given enough time. The more turbulence you create, the faster it goes. You can try it yourself: make a hot cup of water and dissolve a lot of sugar in it (it needs to be a lot). Cool it down, and then very carefully down the side of the glass add the same amount of pure water. You get two phases! Now take a spoon and stir vigourously. You get one phase!
I chose sugar here, because it is easier to do, but in principle you can do the same with table salt, especially if the temperature between the two water samples is different (but it really is more tricky due to the way you have to add the water to your cup, which is different from what happens in estuaries and deltas).
Ahmed wrote:
I do not have any problem with homosexuals, especially gays! However, for someone stating that it is a normal thing for the penis to enter the anus and that it is not normal to have a creator who is not created by another creator is a little bit odd to me :-)
"normal" is an opinion, not an objective fact. And there is a huge jump for considering something abnormal and considering it worthy of being killed...
Ahmed wrote:
As scientist you should know that the muscles around the anus and their function are different from those around the vagina.
Homosexuality does not require anal sex (with lesbians in particular uncommon). The koran does not make that distinction at all: homosexuality is bad, and you should be killed.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15735 Jan 10, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To Marco:
Hm, intesresting! If sailors has the knowledge of the the "Barrier" thing then why didn't people of the time of Mohammad (PBOH) rediculed him stating that? why didn't the masses of non-muslim arabs at that time and even the romans and educated and scientists living at that period say that this calim of Mohammad (PBOH) is a lie?!
Why should they say he lied? He told something they already knew!
Ahmed wrote:
If you are a scientist and have a very well knowledge then why don't know call Dr Zakir for a debate?!
Dr Zakir is open for anyone calling him for a dialoge, you can even specify the place and time and he will be more than happy to even take care of all the expences!
Ask him for a debate!
First of all, there is a famous saying: "Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference".

Second, what would be the use of a debate with Zakir Naik? He cannot be convinced, nor will those who are most likely to be present at the debate. No muslim will accept the koran is not miraculous, so there's no use for a debate.

Third, people HAVE asked him for debates, and he refused! He demands the audience is at least 10,000, for example, and declines any and all written debate.

Which brings me to point four: I would never ever accept a spoken debate with Zakir Naik, because he is a pretty good showman, but very, very loose on his facts. As a scientist, I will only say what I know is true, which automatically means the debate is heavily skewed. An oral debate is often a popularity contest, rather than a factual contest.

In other words: debating Zakir Naik is completely useless. I would have a better conversation with a brick wall...
Ahmed wrote:
Why don't you ignore arguming with me and ask someone who has more knowlede like Dr Zakir to argue with?
I bet you won't! and I know why!:-)
Clearly you do not know why.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15736 Jan 10, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To Marco:
I say: You atheists were the first to deny the existence of God, then prove it!!
You deny the existence of thousands of gods, so please prove they do not exist, before you can expect that one god you believe in exists. Remember, your god-view came MUCH later than the god(s) of hundreds of other religions. In other words, YOU started with denying the existence of a lot of gods, without providing any evidence.

But I might consider my own comment from earlier: never argue with a fool, as someone (you) who wants me to prove a negative will never ever understand what constitutes "proof".
Ahmed wrote:
You got very angry, upset, arogant and used an abusive language with me.
I merely exposed your racist views.
Ahmed wrote:
Imagine if I show this argument to a scientist in Hungary! What do u think he will say about you, especially that you are a scientist?
By the way I showed our argument to some of my colleges I know who are also atheists as you are and even used to argue with me, but yet they were serprised when they saw the abusive language you have used and how upset you got, as if it is a personal conflict between 2 people.
It seems that my guess was right about arguing with atheists from the west (especially the US):-)
Neither I nor Igor are from the US.

I also have little doubt that some of your colleagues are as virulenty racist as you are, and therefore consider my comments "abusive".

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15737 Jan 10, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To Igor:
About swine, that is forbidden in Islam, science have proved that pork has a lot of worms in it (tape worm). Yet if you cook it it will die, but its eggs do not die even when cooked, only if you literally burn it!
This is false. "Science" has proven that *many* animals have the roundworm (not tapeworm) that causes trichinosis. Cooking is sufficient to kill both the worm itself and its eggs.

And why this preoccipation with trichinosis? Thousands of people die every year due to Salmonella infections, quite often from chicken.
Ahmed wrote:
Another thing about swine is that it eats anything, it is a scavenger, it even eats stool and enjoys it!
Chicken also do this, but I don't see the koran forbidding eating chicken!
Ahmed wrote:
Anyways, other meat (only cattle) is allowed to be consumed!
Cattle is a common source of E.coli infections, and also Salmonella.
Ahmed wrote:
You know that scientists presumed that Human comes from animal origin, yet a few years ago, science proved that Humans do not originate from animal and that it is a unique creature of its own.
That is what exactly the Koran tells us about human being (1400 years ago)
LOL! You actually have it backward: for centuries people thought humans were something special, until Darwin proposed how humans (and all other living beings) were actually descendents of prior living beings, and that we have a common ancestor. Subsequent research has confirmed this, but at the time it had quite a few people really upset.

Today you still find mostly religious zealots declining the suggestion that we have evolved from other species, and it looks like you've been caught in their web, too.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15738 Jan 10, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To Igor:
You say:
You have failed to give any explanation of how your creator can just exist without explanation.
All you have is the presumption that he does.
It is a presumption but it makes sense.
The 3 points I gave about Atheists explanation of the universe is a presumption as well but it does not make any sense :-)
The Atheists presumption is that we don't yet know how the universe began.
The alternative is to make something up. We leave that to the theists.
Ahmed wrote:
I did not fail to explain the God's cause, simply because no one knows how and what he is made of!
And the question of the cause of God belongs to God himself, not to me or anyone!
So the question of the God's cause should be addressed to God himself :-)
This is logical, because when someone is doing something mysterious that no one else can understand, you will not go asking anyone about that mysterious behavior of that person, instead what makes sense is to ask the concerned one himself!
In the case of God it is an impossibility to figure out the cause of him!! and if you think about, as his own creation and servants we do not have the right to even question him.
Then how can we know if he even exists?
Ahmed wrote:
Think about it this way, God is our boss. However, God does not want you to work for him to benefit him, remember God does not want anything from you, other than obey him sincerely, but in a loving way, and obeying him means that you live your life on his terms! I know it is hard to do that, because this means that you will not be able to go to discos, get drunk, date as many women as you wish. But think about it, God does not want you to harm your self, you see these are the restrictions, I am talking about!
First you have to prove that out of the thousands of Gods of this world yours is real one, otherwise we will be following the wrong rules and be punished for it.
Ahmed wrote:
Science today have proved that changing partner increases the risk of prostate cancer in men, see, I am not talking about sexual transmitted diseases because a lot will say (use protection), still also psychological problems can come up, you know always breaking up, getting heart break a lot of times, feeling unsecured and loosing even self esteem because of rejection. The solution is simple, get married! When you get married, your life becomes more stable, healthier, and even your immunity gets stronger, besides, marriage also gives the feeling of security.
About alcohol, you know it feels good to drink, but thin it is very bad to the health, I guess I don't have to list these health risks.
However, I know and by the way Islam does not deny the benefits of alcohol, on the contrary Quran speaks about intoxicants (that is alcohol, narcotics and anything that makes you get intoxicated) that they have lots of benefits, yet there harmful side effects are much more like maybe 1:10000.
You see one cup of wine is healthy. However, Human cannot control its own desire, one cup of wine will make you feel good, the first day, second maybe third then after that, you won't feel its effect, you will need to have 2 cups and here the problem starts with the health!
Anyone can write a book of rules which if followed theoretically would make for a better world, but nobody follows the rules. It would be a very boring world if they did.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15739 Jan 10, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
The article is not gibberish.
It is a fact and reality that this pharaoh's body has been preserved for over thousands of years and its organs are still there (the body is not mummified)
He was most definitely mummified.

“Egyptologists were also interested by the mummy's noticeably thin neck. An X-ray revealed that the neck had a piece of wood lodged into the upper chest, essentially keeping the head in place. It is believed that during the mummification process the head had accidentally been knocked off by those performing the mummification. In Egyptian culture if any part of the body were to come off, the soul of the body would not continue to exist in the afterlife, so those performing the mummification carefully placed the head back and lodged a wooden stick into the neck in order to keep the head in place.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mumm...

Mummification procees.

“The first step was to remove the internal organs and liquid so that the body would not decay. The embalmers took out the brain by inserting a sharp object in the nostril and breaking the brain and liquefying it. The next step was to remove the internal organs, the lungs, liver, stomach, and intestines, and place them in canopic jars with lids shaped like the heads of four protective deities, the sons of Horus. The heart stayed in the body, because in the hall of judgment it would be weighed against the feather of Maat. After the body was washed with wine, it was stuffed with bags of natron. The dehydration process took 40 days.[8]”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian...
Ahmed wrote:
You can check it yoursef if you go to Egypt! Egyptian Muslim scientists were not surprised about it, since they have alreadyknew about it from the Koran :-)
No one who knew anything about ancient Egypt was surprised by it.
Ahmed wrote:
And besides Koran does not mention that it Ramses 2 or 3 or whoever it is. Koran mentions that it is the Pharaoh who chased Moses (PBOH) and the suns of Israel :-)
So the mentioned Ramses is still a presumption of Egyptologists (it is hard to specify which Ramses or even the exact time because this has happened long time ago). This does not disapprove that a human body with its organs has been preserved for thousands of years without any mummification.
The simple fact that both the Bible and Quran fail to identify one of the most important villains in their texts suggests that the writers didn't know his real name. I consider this to be good evidence those books are from man and not God.
Ahmed wrote:
This is mentioned in the Koran, so how did Muhammad (PBOH) know about it at that time (1400 years ago)?
Why would the people of Egypt (which is just up the Red sea from Mecca) forget about their history?
Ahmed

Hungary

#15740 Jan 10, 2013
To Marco:

"normal" is an opinion, not an objective fact. And there is a huge jump for considering something abnormal and considering it worthy of being killed...

Homosexuality does not require anal sex (with lesbians in particular uncommon). The Koran does not make that distinction at all: homosexuality is bad, and you should be killed.

As I stated earlier I spoke of gays (do lesbian fall under the definition of gays?)

Stop twisting words and read carefully mister scientist :-)

Yet, Koran, does not mention anything at all about the capital punishment of homosexuals (I thought you knew it!). That's why scholars had different opinions depending on circumstances!

Lesbians are only hit and not even beaten for their act,obviously because intercourse is not involved!

Adultery or GAYISM is punished if as mentioned earlier caught by 4 witnesses. Mister scientist, have rad what I mentioned?!

You call a husband cheating on his wife an innocent, Hm, I wonder, If you mister scientist catch your own wife (God forbids) cheating on you with another man on your own bed caught with the act, What will you do?!

over the period of over 1400 years only, about 20 adultery cases were sentenced to death and by the way the once who committed it, they turned themselves on their own and they even asked to be punished!

They had the chance not to be.However, they have insisted.

It is really hard and very hard to have 4 witnesses confirming that they have seen the act! do u understand, what this means? This can happen only if they are shooting a porno movie!!!!

You should have limits in your life.

20-30 years ago, society condemned homosexuality, now they even get them married!

Society is against incest (marriage of cousins is not incest, it is only not practiced amongst Christians).

Yet, I bet you, at the time of your grandchildren it will be a civilized way of life!! wait and see!!

No limits. that's democracy. Man makes law, for man.

Again, what does science tell you about ANAL SEX?(by the way when I mentioned anal sex it is not only gays that do it, also can be done my man and woman)

Is it a healthy thing or an unhealthy?

We know sex between partners (man and woman) under marriage is very healthy!

Mister scientist, it seems that you twist so many words!!

You say:

I have no need to "look after it", I know this stuff myself. Fresh and salt water mix when given enough time. The more turbulence you create, the faster it goes. You can try it yourself: make a hot cup of water and dissolve a lot of sugar in it (it needs to be a lot). Cool it down, and then very carefully down the side of the glass add the same amount of pure water. You get two phases! Now take a spoon and stir vigourously. You get one phase!
I chose sugar here, because it is easier to do, but in principle you can do the same with table salt, especially if the temperature between the two water samples is different (but it really is more tricky due to the way you have to add the water to your cup, which is different from what happens in estuaries and deltas).

Mister scientist, Koran did not mention anything about mixing a cup of fresh water with a cup of salty one. Of course they will mix!!

Are u serious about comparing cups of water to what happens when river meets with sea?!:-)
Ahmed

Godollo, Hungary

#15741 Jan 10, 2013
Why should they say he lied? He told something they already knew!

If they knew about whatever Mohammad claimed, why didn't they laugh at him?!

Why didn't they ridicule him?

I never heard of anyone (Romans, Persians, etc) who ridiculed him!!

Not even one book!!

However, you still cannot prove the none existence of God!!

And you will never do, even if you spend all your life on that you will not, I assure you :-)

To Marco:
You say:
Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference".

Second, what would be the use of a debate with Zakir Naik? He cannot be convinced, nor will those who are most likely to be present at the debate. No muslim will accept the koran is not miraculous, so there's no use for a debate.

Third, people HAVE asked him for debates, and he refused! He demands the audience is at least 10,000, for example, and declines any and all written debate.

Which brings me to point four: I would never ever accept a spoken debate with Zakir Naik, because he is a pretty good showman, but very, very loose on his facts. As a scientist, I will only say what I know is true, which automatically means the debate is heavily skewed. An oral debate is often a popularity contest, rather than a factual contest.

In other words: debating Zakir Naik is completely useless. I would have a better conversation with a brick wall...

Who asked him for a debate???!!!

He declines written debates. I can imagine that! Because many people would change his written debates by twisting his words and post it as a different one!!

You do not stand a chance with a man who even knows better science than you do!

He knows several languages, he is delivering the message of Islam on strong honest bases. No wonder people from all faiths even, Atheists themselves admire him!!

You call him a fool, again being arrogant mistre scientist!

You say:

You deny the existence of thousands of gods, so please prove they do not exist, before you can expect that one god you believe in exists. Remember, your god-view came MUCH later than the god(s) of hundreds of other religions. In other words, YOU started with denying the existence of a lot of gods, without providing any evidence.

The gods you are talking about are rejected by both Atheists and Muslims, because these are models of gods.

Non-muslim arabs were worshiping statues made by them! Tell me, what can a statue built by your own hand do? Is there any sense or science in that.

gods like, starts, planets, water , fire,etc are all elements that are created and even destructible.

The principle and meaning of God in Islam is the following:

God (Allah in Arabic) the one and only, the unique, he does not beget, nor has been begotten and there is nothing like into him.

This is what God really is. With that meaning the concept of God makes sense and is logical. Yet, the problem with Atheists and non-believers is to prove God's existence.

Mister scientist, I bet you, if even science in 2 or 3 hundred years, provides a very strong proof of God's existence Atheists will still rejected and even argue it. Simply because as long as they do not see God, he does not exist!

Very interesting logic!!
Ahmed

Vác, Hungary

#15742 Jan 10, 2013
Neither I nor Igor are from the US.

I also have little doubt that some of your colleagues are as virulenty racist as you are, and therefore consider my comments "abusive".

:-)))))))) I was gonna collapse when I read that "racist" and who? Hungarians :-))))))))

Then what is a brown skinned man like me doing among a bunch of racists.

Yeah maybe, they are racist like me :-))))))))

If they were racist, there own government that is more than 70% is not white wouldn't be elected by them!!

Mister scientist, you noticed that I never offended you or even used any abusive, excuse me "comments" that would have made you call me an ignorant racist f...wit !:-)

Attack and insult, Islam and Muhammad (PBOH).

Check my dialogue with you and show me where I have insulted you, this is Islam that taught me manners and to communicate with people!

I even, introduced myself,anyways, I apologize for anything I said that maybe offended you!!

I am still laughing at that claim that me and my colleges are racist :-))))))

How can I and my colleges be racist. We work in a multinational company. There are many people from different countries and races and religions!

When I even showed them the previous dialogues, and got them surprised!:-)

Regarding salmonella in chicken, Islam teaches us not to eat what is contaminated or ill.

Beef has e coli that is a killer in the US that's why I would not eat it even if cooked.

Another thing is: Islam does not allow us to eat meat that is not slaughtered the Islamic way, buy cutting it at the throat for its most of blood to flow all the way out.

Blood is full of toxins and harmful substances (proved by science).

Cattle not slaughtered the Islamic way contain lots of the harmful blood, no wonder it is not as tasty as the once cut the Islamic way. In Germany, Germans love to buy meat from the Turkish (Muslims) shops, although it is more expensive than the regular one.

Tape worm is present in pork. anyways I will not argue that. check this out:


and that one: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hope you enjoy it! Have a nice day mister scientist :-)
Naseem Banu

Guelph, Canada

#15743 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Zakir Naik's fraud exposed — Self-Help | Motivation | Spiritualism ...

agniveer.com › Society › Tolerance

2 Jan 2010 – Dr Zakir Naik back-stabs fellow Muslims for false glory. Or does he have a hidden agenda. Read to know inside story of fraud IRF research.



Zakir Naik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakir_Naik

May said of the exclusion order, "Numerous comments made by Dr Naik are evidence to me of his unacceptable behaviour". Naik argued that the Home ...

Biography - Lectures and debates - Naik's views - Other countries

Dr.Zakir Naik Fraud , Deception Exposed .- Video Dailymotion

www.dailymotion.com/.../x80a0y_dr-zakir-naik-... ...

Jan 12, 2009
What is the concept of Soul in Islam? by Dr.Zakir Naik. By islamforhumanity. 507 views. 09:55. Ergun ...

Zakir Naik Fraud & Deception Exposed !!!- YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...

Dec 28, 2008 - Uploaded by dawah2
Zakir Naik Fraud & Deception Exposed.... Dr Zakir Naik Exposes His OWN IDIOT'S MINDby ...

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15744 Jan 11, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To Marco:
As I stated earlier I spoke of gays (do lesbian fall under the definition of gays?)
Stop twisting words and read carefully mister scientist :-)
And you should also read carefully:*you* may have talked about gays (and still, being gay does not require having anal sex), but islam talks about homosexuality, which includes the lesbians.
Ahmed wrote:
Yet, Koran, does not mention anything at all about the capital punishment of homosexuals (I thought you knew it!). That's why scholars had different opinions depending on circumstances!
Ah, but you now admit that the koran is NOT the guiding principle of muslims. Which, in turn, means that reading the koran simply is insufficient to understand islam.
Ahmed wrote:
Lesbians are only hit and not even beaten for their act,obviously because intercourse is not involved!
"Only" hit?!?! How nice those muslims are. A completely victimless "crime" gets you "only hit".
Ahmed wrote:
Adultery or GAYISM is punished if as mentioned earlier caught by 4 witnesses. Mister scientist, have rad what I mentioned?!
And how exactly does that make the concept that adulterers and gays are to be killed any better?
Ahmed wrote:
You call a husband cheating on his wife an innocent,
I did not. I do, however, question the mere idea that adulterers should be killed (regardless of how many witnesses are required).
Ahmed wrote:
20-30 years ago, society condemned homosexuality, now they even get them married!
Society is against incest (marriage of cousins is not incest, it is only not practiced amongst Christians).
Yet, I bet you, at the time of your grandchildren it will be a civilized way of life!! wait and see!!
I don't think it will be. You see, the whole difference between the average incestuous relationship and a homosexual relationship is that the latter is fully voluntary, while the latter commonly involves someone who is in control of the other (e.g., parent-child).
Ahmed wrote:
No limits. that's democracy. Man makes law, for man.
Again, what does science tell you about ANAL SEX?(by the way when I mentioned anal sex it is not only gays that do it, also can be done my man and woman)
Is it a healthy thing or an unhealthy?
Depends on how you do it. It can be completely harmless, and it can be a stupid idea. But if you want to do something stupid that only hurts yourself, it does not make you immoral.
Ahmed wrote:
We know sex between partners (man and woman) under marriage is very healthy!
What? It can be very, very unhealthy, whether you are married or not! Quite a few women have caught diseases from their husband, and not because he had sex with others.
Ahmed wrote:
Mister scientist, it seems that you twist so many words!!

Mister scientist, Koran did not mention anything about mixing a cup of fresh water with a cup of salty one. Of course they will mix!!
Are u serious about comparing cups of water to what happens when river meets with sea?!:-)
Yes, I am seriously comparing that. As I stated, you CAN get the same phase separation with salt and fresh water in a cup, especially if you also include temperature differences.
But it can be done without. Look here:


Oops! A simple home experiment showing you wrong!

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15745 Jan 11, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Who asked him for a debate???!!!
Ali Sina, Sam Shamoun, to name but two.
Ahmed wrote:
He declines written debates. I can imagine that! Because many people would change his written debates by twisting his words and post it as a different one!!
He can publish his own words on his own website, which completely prevents anyone from twisting his words!
Ahmed wrote:
You do not stand a chance with a man who even knows better science than you do!
LOL! He doesn't know science, he only knows how to twist knowledge and then claim science and the koran fit together.
Ahmed wrote:
He knows several languages,
So do many (I speak four languages almost fluently myself).
Ahmed wrote:
The gods you are talking about are rejected by both Atheists and Muslims, because these are models of gods.
Atheists reject their existence, because their existence has not been proven. Quite different from your claim!
Ahmed wrote:
Mister scientist, I bet you, if even science in 2 or 3 hundred years, provides a very strong proof of God's existence Atheists will still rejected and even argue it. Simply because as long as they do not see God, he does not exist!
Very interesting logic!!
The god hypothesis is completely useless from a scientific point of view. It does not provide any useful predictions or explanations.

To quote Laplace:
"Je n'ai pas eu besoin de cette hypothèse"

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15746 Jan 11, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
:-)))))))) I was gonna collapse when I read that "racist" and who? Hungarians :-))))))))
Then what is a brown skinned man like me doing among a bunch of racists.
Yeah maybe, they are racist like me :-))))))))
You might want to read back your own comments about jews and how they (according to you) were responsible for the financial problems of the common people. Racism does not require the person being discriminated against having a specific skin color (although it is a common form of racism).
Ahmed wrote:
Mister scientist, you noticed that I never offended you or even used any abusive, excuse me "comments" that would have made you call me an ignorant racist f...wit !:-)
You insulted my intelligence by trying the "it's the jooooooooos!" claim. You made it even worse by claiming the Hungarian government is filled with "gypsies".
Ahmed wrote:
Regarding salmonella in chicken, Islam teaches us not to eat what is contaminated or ill.
Beef has e coli that is a killer in the US that's why I would not eat it even if cooked.
But the koran does not ban any meat that is "contaminated", it only mentions that pig is not allowed. You argued that that is because it carries a specific disease, but that is just scientifically completely untenable. The pigs we raise in the west do not carry that disease.
Ahmed wrote:
Another thing is: Islam does not allow us to eat meat that is not slaughtered the Islamic way, buy cutting it at the throat for its most of blood to flow all the way out.
Blood is full of toxins and harmful substances (proved by science).
Why does islam allow you to eat liver? The liver is the detoxifier of animals. It's FILLED with toxins and harmful substances much, much more than blood. As usual, religious zealots try to find excuses for blunt statements, and in doing so ignore a lot of inconvenient information.
Ahmed wrote:
Tape worm is present in pork. anyways I will not argue that. check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zI7VlvuNzwAXX
and that one: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hope you enjoy it! Have a nice day mister scientist :-)
Wow, more insults to my intelligence. Religious zealots say "look, religious scriptures say you should not eat pig! Therefore, don't! It is bad! The scripture says so! And yes, we ignore a lot of evidence, but the scripture, you see...it says it, so we must believe it".
Yong Lie

Guelph, Canada

#15747 Jan 11, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To Igor:
About swine, that is forbidden in Islam, science have proved that pork has a lot of worms in it (tape worm). Yet if you cook it it will die, but its eggs do not die even when cooked, only if you literally burn it!
So do you mean to say all those who consume pork like Chinese Asians and Westerners are sickly persons who die early? In fact, they are the ones who discover every thing you Muslims enjoy and they are the ones who live longer and lead a healthy life.Animals-if they cannot get food will eat what ever is awailable(including excrements)Even chickens in slum areas of Pakistan eat excrements.Even the Bible sys not to eat pork.But now pigs are reared in a clean envionment and there are varieties of pigs which are more clean than sheep or cows.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#15748 Jan 12, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
still you west democratic people have not answered my question!
How would you react to the muslims one day cutting the oil exports to you?
I know it is a very difficult question to answer. But you know what?!
I know the answer, again west and Israel will declare war against us by claiming through your honest media that terrorists have taken over the oil business in order to destroy the FREEDOM OF THE GOOD OL WEST!:-)
Remember what Bush said? You are either with us or with the terrorists :-)
So before calling me names try first to get ready for that day when u west lose your business in the middle east!:-)
we'd survive.... I wish we would stop buying oil from over there and work on other forms of transport. We are promoting rich and powerful tyrants, who GOD would surely shudder at!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#15749 Jan 12, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
To Ahmed:
About swine, that is forbidden in Islam, science have proved that pork has a lot of worms in it (tape worm). Yet if you cook it it will die, but its eggs do not die even when cooked, only if you literally burn it!
***Is there any any any justification at all that something sentient and cognizant should be treated the way it has been above. Why can't the Muslims use their better judgement when dealing with slaughtering animals during their religious festivals. Why must a defenseless animal pay the price for the desire of a muslim to ascend to paradise?

http://nirmukta.net/Thread-why-are-muslims-de... ***

Clean up your own act, and then perhaps try and clean up the acts of others. You don't even live in that war torn blown up place where the oil is, so it is easy for you to write how wonderful it is. Watch TV for awhile, and see what is going on, and then come back and write about how great it all is. Leave Hungary and go there..... but don't try and take the place many Muslims run from into the countries you run to, or you will wreck the peace of millions in your quest for GOD only knows what!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 3 hr stfu 159
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
More from around the web