Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia...

Friday September 29, 2006 JEDDAH: Eminent scholar of comparative religion Dr. Zakir Naik has invited Pope Benedict XVI for an open inter-faith dialogue. Full Story
Ahmed

Vác, Hungary

#15700 Jan 6, 2013
Man do u expect me to accept any suggestion you offer me while I see that your own life is upside down?

Look around you, people are accepting Islam in large quantities and they are aware of all the media claims about it.

Man, OK you will say that these people are uneducated (although not true) and that they do not know the real dangerous face of Islam.

Then I want to ask you a question, Who is the person number 1 in the world who caused the most brutal mass murder of humanity in the world?

This person is Hitler! OK now I want you to tell me how many persons has prophet Muhammad (PBOH) murdered?

The answer is NONE. You can also double check for yourself.
Now, the question is: from 1800 until 1950 (period of 150 years) do you know how many books were published against the prophet Muhammad (PBOH)?

Guess what! 60000 books only over that period of time. WHY?

Man if you count all the books published aganst Hitler I don't think they would go more than a 1000 if not less. What's even odd and funny is that these are even books out there published by the west about the good characteristics of Hitler!:-)

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15701 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Wow :-) I see that my statement about Jews and Gypsies are ruling Hungary got you very mad and even naemd me an ignorant racist .....:-)
That is because you are! A factual analysis of the Hungarian ruling class shows that jews and "gypsies" are a very small minority. In fact, the Roma are underrepresented in government (for good reasons, although institutional racism against them also plays a role). Jews might be slightly overrepresented, but also that is very understandable (jews are on average more highly educated than the general population). But still they do not "rule" Hungary in the way that you wish to portray.
Ahmed wrote:
What is racism in what I said? I never said anything bad about jews or gypsies being in the Hungarian government!
Wow, you forget what you write pretty fast! You referred to a friend who called the crisis a “jewish trick”, you linked poor financial situations in several countries and of people to the jews supposedly controlling the governments, and you called jews and ‘gypsies’(that should be Roma)“less real Hungarians”.
Ahmed wrote:
It seems that, TRUTH HURTS :-)
Apparently indeed it did. You start to deny your own racism within a day, despite it being blatantly obvious for everyone.
Ahmed wrote:
You see again, you are arguing the policy of a country that you do not even know its location in the world's map with a person who has been living there for the past 20 years!:-)
What do you call that?:-)
You don’t even know where I live. I think my dear collaboration partners at the Universities of Szeged and Budapest will be surprised to hear I don’t know where Hungary is. They must have “met a phantom then”, they would say.
Ahmed wrote:
Hungary supported Germany during the WW2 but again,not the Hungarian people, it is the government!
You live in the country for 20 years and still do not know its history…sigh. The Hungarian people saw a potential return to former greatness (and at the same time a potential stab back at Austria), so they were quite responsive. And its population was considerably anti-semitic, as was most of the population of Europe at the time.
Ahmed wrote:
About poor people getting rich! I don't know who made these statistics you are stating. However, world's population is now 7 billion of which about 3-4 billion do not have clean water, enough food (starvation), normal shelter and normal health!
http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPI...
And still it is already much better than a mere 20 years ago, despite a growing number of people, the poor have become richer! And most of the really poor live in Africa.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15702 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Come on man, look at Africa, do you know that Africa has the richest resources in the world of anything you think of, yet, starvation and disease is killing African people, and who is ruling these countries?:-)
Africa does have some rich resources, but as long as it does not educate its population, it will remain poor. Especially if its people also continues to kill others because they are of the wrong tribe. They could learn something from Mozambique, which despite its problem with AIDS manages to get a sustainably growing economy.
Ahmed wrote:
Look at India and China, are you trying to tell me that most of people in these countries live a decent life?:-) look at South America!!!!!
Man I know people from India, China who would tell you that life is worse than hell in these countries!
And none of that is due to “the West”, but all due to their own problems. Most of them know it, some still decide to blame others. After all, that really IS easier.
Ahmed wrote:
You are an Atheist which means that you do not believe in God because simply you do not see it.
It is because I look at the facts. You just look at what your religion tells you, and it tells you muslims are oh-so superior just because of their religion, and thus something else must be holding you back. Right?
Ahmed wrote:
Well! Why do you then believe your media info talking about life in countries you have never been to!:-)
If seeing is believing then please go to these countries and see for yourself!
What makes you think I have never been there? You were already wrong about my knowledge of Hungary, so you might want to rethink your idea that I base my knowledge only on the media. You may also consider how much international contacts someone might have.
Ahmed wrote:
And please bear in mind that educated and civilized people, do not swear at other people and call them names :-)
Remember, I am an Egyptian, from the land of the number one civilization in the world :-)
I think you meant “;-)”, since no one, even most Egyptians, consider Egypt as the pinnacle of civilization. It must be quite fun to get rid of one authoritarian leader who doesn’t listen to its population (Mubarak), and then elect(!) the next one who acts the same.
I also did not call you names, I used labels that accurately describe what you are. I know they hurt, but as you already admitted yourself, that’s what happens with the truth. It hurts.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15703 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
The stability of the middle east is the business of the people living in the middle east. Non of your or US or anyone business the issue of the stability of the middle east!
Sorry, but you are wrong. When people flee the Middle East and when it breeds violent people that come to our society to wreak havoc, it IS our business.
Besides, you seem to suggest the Middle East does not want to be stable…well, you might be right there: too much internal strife
Ahmed wrote:
And one other thing about asking the west's help, is that when I ask the assistance of someone, usually who assists will do it the way I need it, not the way the assistant wants! If the assistant has useful ideas to help me, I will listen carefully to it and then I decide on whether it suits me or not! Hope u understand what I am getting at!
Yes, I know what you mean. But unfortunately you do not know what you are talking about. If you ask me for help getting rid of a dictator because you do not have the means to do so yourself, you need me, not the other way around. That means you’ll have to accept my help on my own premises, or continue to live under that dictator.
Ahmed wrote:
The west is imposing their own way of life into the middle east as if it the best and civilized way of life for us!
Well, first of all, you do not impose your ideas on others, even if they work well for you.
If you want to invade the world, you do it by intellect and education and you do it by speaking to peoples' hearts, not forcing them to do it. Example, look at the US itself, the largest religion in the world that is being spread very fast is Islam! Did u know that? Do u know that an average of 20000 US citizen embrace Islam per year?
I am aware that many are stupid enough to go from one authoritarian ideology to another. Do you know that many of those conversions happen in prison? Need to belong to the right tribe in there, you know!
Ahmed wrote:
If we look at the US what can you offer the middle east?
Why take the US?
Ahmed wrote:
In the US you have the highest rate of rape in the world (every 5 minutes a woman is raped). Which is NOT the case at all in the middle east! You have the highest rate of alcoholism is the world (more than 60 million alcoholic) which you west call them hard drinkers :-). You have the highest rate of murder (16000 murders per year, more than half done by guns, pistols, etc). You have more than 2 million criminal in US jails (by the way these numbers are all according to FBI).
“I” do not have any of these things. And you might want to check the current murder rates at the UNODC. You’ll find that the US doesn’t even come close to the highest rates, and you will also find that the Middle East really does not do any better than the average European country (which, notably, is without taking into account the civil strife in Syria and Iraq). Same goes for rape: again the US is not even close to having the highest rate of rape, despite the fact that reporting rates are very high in the US. Unlike in the Middle East or other muslim countries, where a raped woman is damaged goods. Here, a few stories for you to consider:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/486966/pakistans-...
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/egypt-wo...
http://www.voanews.com/content/rising-violenc...

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15704 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
You have the highest rate of suicide, divorce and violence within the family). 8% of US residents are incests (father sleeping with daughter, mother with her son, brother with his sister). more than 25 million are gays.
Again, wrong. And please, don’t lecture us on incest. What’s with all the cousin marriages in the Middle East? Heck, you even elected a president who is married to his cousin!
Regarding homosexuals: many, many studies indicate that in ANY population of humans about 2-4% are homosexuals, with much larger numbers having homosexual preferences. Regardless of the country…
Besides, what’s wrong with being a homosexual? Really, honest question, but please do come with objectively measurable arguments. Not “the koran says it’s wrong”.
Ahmed wrote:
So what values and morals do u want to offer us?
Oh, trust me, when you return to Egypt you’d suddenly have a long list of values and morals you’d like to introduce. But let’s start with outright banning female genital mutilation, serious attempts to educate the whole population (what’s the literacy rate among women in Egypt, Ahmed?), freedom of expression, responding to perceived insults without immediately going on a murderous rampage (reaaaaaallly difficult to achieve in the Middle East, I know, but one might hope), etc. etc.
Of course, it is obvious that you mistake the transgressions of values and morals as *being* the values and morals. Rape is prosecuted in the US, so is incest, Ahmed.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15705 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Man do u expect me to accept any suggestion you offer me while I see that your own life is upside down?
Look around you, people are accepting Islam in large quantities and they are aware of all the media claims about it.
Man, OK you will say that these people are uneducated (although not true) and that they do not know the real dangerous face of Islam.
My own life is upside down, why?
And are you seriously trying the appeal to popularity on me? Well, let’s take that on in the next part:
Ahmed wrote:
Then I want to ask you a question, Who is the person number 1 in the world who caused the most brutal mass murder of humanity in the world?
This person is Hitler!
I can name a few more. Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Hirohito and the Japanese government of World War II (with the latter more culpable), to name just a few.
Despite the mass murder by communists, many people still are communists or become communists. Not because of that mass murder, but because they think that the ideology fits them and that the mass murder is not part of *their* version of the ideology. Christianity is also rapidly growing, so why don’t you become a christian? It’s more popular than islam, so surely that means it is better, right?
If you think not, then you know why your appeal to popularity means nothing. In fact, it’s evidence that you don’t have objective arguments in support of your religion.
Ahmed wrote:
OK now I want you to tell me how many persons has prophet Muhammad (PBOH) murdered?
The answer is NONE. You can also double check for yourself.
Nobody knows whether Hitler ever killed someone himself (most likely he didn’t), but he certainly was responsible for many murders. So was Mohammed. There are many supposedly reliable hadith that narrate how Mohammed ordered the murder of someone, especially of those who insulted him. And anyone who thinks that if you send armed people out to assault a trade caravan no violence takes place needs a reality check.
And more indirectly he could be considered responsible for murder, too, considering the fact that his statements have been used as justification for murder. Remember the “kill those who insult islam” signs and actual murders because of such supposed insults? According to those who justify that, it is what Mohammed himself has said.
Ahmed wrote:
Now, the question is: from 1800 until 1950 (period of 150 years) do you know how many books were published against the prophet Muhammad (PBOH)?
Guess what! 60000 books only over that period of time. WHY?
Man if you count all the books published aganst Hitler I don't think they would go more than a 1000 if not less. What's even odd and funny is that these are even books out there published by the west about the good characteristics of Hitler!:-)
Guess what, you can find books that talk about the good characteristics of Mohammed!
None of this matters: religion is submission to authoritarians, opening yourself to easy manipulation. It happened with those who followed Hitler, and many of those who followed communism, and therefore it is no surprise it happens with those who follow religions. But a follower of islam is more prone to such submission because of the basic tenet of islam already present in its name: submission. An apt politician with a fascist streak truly loves islam. Heck,*Hitler* saw its advantages as a political tool, seeing how the more individualistic christians were more difficult to manipulate than the muslims.
Ahmed

Hungary

#15706 Jan 6, 2013
I can name a few more. Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Hirohito and the Japanese government of World War II (with the latter more culpable), to name just a few.
Despite the mass murder by communists, many people still are communists or become communists. Not because of that mass murder, but because they think that the ideology fits them and that the mass murder is not part of *their* version of the ideology. Christianity is also rapidly growing, so why don’t you become a christian? It’s more popular than islam, so surely that means it is better, right?
If you think not, then you know why your appeal to popularity means nothing. In fact, it’s evidence that you don’t have objective arguments in support of your religion.

Now I see that you have poor knowledge of the history of religions and of Islam as well.

First, Do not forget that Christianity started a several hundred years before Islam. that's why Christians are more than muslims in numbers. Hiwever, a lot of modern Christians do not believe in Christianity (they are only Christians by tradition). Islam according the US officials is the fastest growing religion in the world.

I know that there are people becoming Christians but look at Christian popes and even rabies embracing Islam. How many muslim scholar that you know who embraced Christianity.

Second, Muhammad has never allowed the killing of any innocent person (AGAIN any INNOCENT person)

I don't what hadith are you talking about? Anyways, read the laws of Islam from the quran. I am sure that you have a few buck to buy a quran that is translated into English. I want you to read and point me out one single contradiction in it!:-)

The capital punishment of killing in Islam is only to those who kill, murder innocent people with no right at all (for example, if you kill someone because of self defense then of course you are not considered a murderer).

It is mentioned in the quran, that killing an innocent person is killing the whole of humanity and saving the life of a person is like saving the life of humanity. This is the only scripture of a religion compared to any other scriptures making that statement.

Third, Islam does not manipulate people, on the contrary, if you read the quran, one is not asked to believe in God blindly without proof.Believe it or not. One is asked to first think, search. One is asked to first open his mind and think carefully and research before even believing in God! Surprised, right?:-)

Further more. Quran states that if you have proof that any other system in life is better than quran then prove it, and accept it.

Now here comes the the thing about proof! I wouldn't mind accepting Christianity, you know what?

I wouldn't mind accepting Atheism! YES, I would accept it. But please I have 2 conditions.

1-If you can prove to me by all means that you can that God does not exist, that these creations around us have been created without a creator. Believe me I will be the first one not only to accept Atheism, I will also reject any faith in this life.

2-If I prove to you by science, logic or any other means that God exists and that Islam makes sense will you accept Islam?

You see, that's the problem, I am open to any argument about proving the existence or non existence of God.

You are probably not, you know, once a college of mine who is an Atheist saw me doing salat, prayer, and he started laughing at me, I wasn't offended at all, we are very good friends, and he started telling me come on Ahmed, why all the fuss and all these restrictions, why believing in something you do not see?

I told him, there are a lot of things in life that have been PROVEN to exist with being seen!

However, I only asked him 2 questions!

I believe in God because there are several scientific proofs of his existence mentioned in the quran (remember quran is not a book of science)
Ahmed

Hungary

#15707 Jan 6, 2013
I asked him if he can prove to me the non existence of God, i will accept it.

second, I asked him a very popular question that you can ask to any person in the world regardless of his religion.

Why are afraid of death?

He goes, Ahmed I am not afraid of death. I asked him again, I mean why are afraid of dying? Why don't you and any human being accept the fact that he or she will die?

You know what he answered?

He said because I do not know what's going to happen to me after death.

At that point I told him that this is called "Faith or belief in God"

You see there is no human being in the face of this earth who can claim to not be afraid of dying!

This is because faith, believing that something will happen after death.

Even you, as an Atheist you can not claim that you are 100% sure that God does not exist.

In the quran there are around 1000 sign of the existence of God.

first of all, lets agree on something! quran is more than 1400 years old. At that time science was very poor.

There is a sura (chapter) in the quran that has a verse speaking about the point where the river and sea meet!

According t the quran (again more than 1400 years ago) the river water does not mix with the sea water, further more there is a barrier between them! Yet in recent days according to researches. when river water meets the salty sea water they do not mix they go back to their own waters and at the point where they meet there is a barries of water that is less salty than the sea water and not fresh as the river water, which does not allow these waters to mix!

Man, you wanna tell me that a Man living in the desert 1400 years ago, made this claim when at these days science was very poor!

There are several signs, and verses as proof of God's existence in the quran.

let me give u the reference of that verse I mentioned for you to check it in person if you read the quran:
Ahmed

Veresegyház, Hungary

#15708 Jan 6, 2013
The sura or chapter is 25 and verse no: 53. by the way check this websit out for more miracles of the quran: http://www.scienceislam.com/index.php

another one that also surprised me, did u know that iron on this earth is not from the earth itself, it is from outside earth from other stars or planets in space that has exploded and has reached earth?

Another verse in the quran talks about the iron being sent down to earth.

You see! the thing about quran is not only the proofs you find in it, it is also the beauty of how these signs are described!:-)

Any other faith can not produce evidence of the existence of God!

The bible speaks about believing in God but does not provide any proof of God's existence!

I am not asking any one to accept Islam or reject it. One should always be in search of the truth!

One should learn and read to find the truth.

One should also think about the purpose of life!

The only time when you will have a total peace of mind when you find out the truth, when you find out the purpose of life, your role on life!

Have a look at the website. Read the quran then after that pour me with all the critics you would like to :-)

You know I cannot argue the faith of a Christian unless I fully aware of what Christianity is all about!

I cannot argue the principles of Atheism unless I know what Atheism is all about!

The same with Islam, no one (not even me as a muslim) can argue its teachings and laws unless you are fully aware of it.

And to be fully aware of it, you need to learn about it and read the quran to have an overall idea and information about it!
Ahmed

Hodmezovasarhely, Hungary

#15709 Jan 6, 2013
Islam means, submission your well to God. This means that you live your life on God's terms, according to his rules!

This is hard for a lot of people, because it means that one will give up a lot of things for the sake and love of God.

However, if you fall in love with a girl, and you love her so much that you would give up a lot of things that you used to do just to please her :-)

And when you do so, you even get happier when you see her pleased and happy and more loving because you are doing things to please her and satisfy her.

The same principle applies when it comes to Islam, but the problem is that one does not see God!

However, if you follow the rules and laws of Islam, I am sure you will live a healthier life, decent and full of love and most of all this life that you will live will be very stable (even in bad times).

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15710 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
There is a sura (chapter) in the quran that has a verse speaking about the point where the river and sea meet!
According t the quran (again more than 1400 years ago) the river water does not mix with the sea water, further more there is a barrier between them! Yet in recent days according to researches. when river water meets the salty sea water they do not mix they go back to their own waters and at the point where they meet there is a barries of water that is less salty than the sea water and not fresh as the river water, which does not allow these waters to mix!
Man, you wanna tell me that a Man living in the desert 1400 years ago, made this claim when at these days science was very poor!
Except that fresh water does mix with salt water.
When fresh water meets salt water, fresh water being lighter floats on top, but waves, winds and tides mixes them. If this didn't happen then the oceans would be covered by a layer of fresh water.
Ahmed wrote:
The sura or chapter is 25 and verse no: 53. by the way check this websit out for more miracles of the quran: http://www.scienceislam.com/index.php
another one that also surprised me, did u know that iron on this earth is not from the earth itself, it is from outside earth from other stars or planets in space that has exploded and has reached earth?
Another verse in the quran talks about the iron being sent down to earth.
All of the elements that make the earth came from space including iron. Earth formed from a cloud of dust along with the sun and other planets.
Iron meteorites were an early source of Iron.

No miracles here.
Ahmed

Hungary

#15711 Jan 7, 2013
Except that fresh water does mix with salt water.
When fresh water meets salt water, fresh water being lighter floats on top, but waves, winds and tides mixes them. If this didn't happen then the oceans would be covered by a layer of fresh water.

Check for yourself on youtube and on any search engines about the fresh watre not mixing with the salt water.

I will send the video on youtube with the biologist who dived in the area (waters) that separates rivers from seas.

It is a very beautiful site (when i go home, I will find it and post it)

These studies have been conducted by scientists in the west (non muslims).

Please check your information before posting!

All of the elements that make the earth came from space including iron. Earth formed from a cloud of dust along with the sun and other planets.
Iron meteorites were an early source of Iron.

Again check your information sourses.

Iron is not an element that makes the Earth. when the Earth was created there was no Iron on it. Iron has been sent to Earth after the creation of the planet.

Western scientists found out that iron on Earth is from outside earth and that it arrived to Earth after the it has been created.

Another thing you can alos try for yourself, get a magnetic stick and rub it on sand and look at the black tiny peices of iron on the stick.

I know that Atheists will always try their best to reject the existence of God, that's what Atheism is all about :-)

However, people should always be open minded and make searches, researches and learn more.

Lots of non muslim scientists and philosophers admitted that quran cannot by any mean be the word of Muhammad (PBOH).

Do you know that scientists in the 70's could not explain what was before the BIG BANG! they could only state that there is a super intellegence behind the creation of all the universe.

SUPER INTELLEGENCE (that is called a CREATOR or God)

a super intellegence can be a living thig that created all the universe.

You can not have a creation without a creator. Otherwise this would make no sense.

A Creator cannot be created or in other words, a creation. Otherwise he would not be called a creator!

I enjoy any information people post about Islam or even about the existence or non existence of God :-)

I like to way of the western Atheism on conducting scientific researches to prove or unprove the reality of any issue :-)

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15712 Jan 7, 2013
sure, pope will get lost and easily beaten like his previous xtian debaters

When a muslim go vs christian in any debate, Muslim wins

The bible is joke and well broken.....when christians get kicked,they go angry and leave the dialoug LOL

On paltalk: Muslims are ruling!!!!!!!!!

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15713 Jan 7, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Except that fresh water does mix with salt water.
When fresh water meets salt water, fresh water being lighter floats on top, but waves, winds and tides mixes them. If this didn't happen then the oceans would be covered by a layer of fresh water.
Check for yourself on youtube and on any search engines about the fresh watre not mixing with the salt water.
I will send the video on youtube with the biologist who dived in the area (waters) that separates rivers from seas.
It is a very beautiful site (when i go home, I will find it and post it)
These studies have been conducted by scientists in the west (non muslims).
Please check your information before posting!
There's a basic rule in physics that things follows the path of least resistance.
When two seas meet it's easier for them not to mix then to mix. Mixing requires turbulence and that means energy.
Winds, tides, currents and waves do provide energy to mix the seas so eventually they do. It just doesn't happen instantly.
Ahmed wrote:
All of the elements that make the earth came from space including iron. Earth formed from a cloud of dust along with the sun and other planets.
Iron meteorites were an early source of Iron.
Again check your information sourses.
Iron is not an element that makes the Earth. when the Earth was created there was no Iron on it. Iron has been sent to Earth after the creation of the planet.
Western scientists found out that iron on Earth is from outside earth and that it arrived to Earth after the it has been created.
The earth's core is Iron. That's why earth has a magnetic field.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the...
Ahmed wrote:
Another thing you can alos try for yourself, get a magnetic stick and rub it on sand and look at the black tiny peices of iron on the stick.
I know that Atheists will always try their best to reject the existence of God, that's what Atheism is all about :-)
However, people should always be open minded and make searches, researches and learn more.
Lots of non muslim scientists and philosophers admitted that quran cannot by any mean be the word of Muhammad (PBOH).
Do you mean these guys?
&li st=PLC0D4187BE2661850
They seem to disagree with you.
Ahmed wrote:
Do you know that scientists in the 70's could not explain what was before the BIG BANG! they could only state that there is a super intellegence behind the creation of all the universe.
SUPER INTELLEGENCE (that is called a CREATOR or God)
a super intellegence can be a living thig that created all the universe.
You can not have a creation without a creator. Otherwise this would make no sense.
A Creator cannot be created or in other words, a creation. Otherwise he would not be called a creator!
I enjoy any information people post about Islam or even about the existence or non existence of God :-)
I like to way of the western Atheism on conducting scientific researches to prove or unprove the reality of any issue :-)
Bad logic.

If the universe needs a creator then the creator needs a creator.
If the creator doesn't need a creator then why should the universe?
Your creator is a something not a nothing. As such his existence needs an explanation just like the universe does.
Ahmed

Budapest, Hungary

#15714 Jan 7, 2013
The video of 2 rivers meeting and dont mix (A trip from Manaus Brazil on the Rio Negro River to meet with the Amazonas forming the Amazon River) the video has been shot by a non-muslim from Brazil:


If you wanna see the main thing go to the 11th minute.

Other comments I will refer to later.

Watch this one as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

peace :-)

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15715 Jan 7, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
The video of 2 rivers meeting and dont mix (A trip from Manaus Brazil on the Rio Negro River to meet with the Amazonas forming the Amazon River) the video has been shot by a non-muslim from Brazil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2DSvrFZ0aKsXX
If you wanna see the main thing go to the 11th minute.
Other comments I will refer to later.
Watch this one as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
peace :-)
The guy clearly states (12 minutes in) that the rivers mix after 12 miles.
Ahmed

Hungary

#15716 Jan 7, 2013
Man look at the second video and listen carefully! The guy said it clearly that the rivers do not mix and he mentioned the reasons as well :-)

And also look carefully and the point where they meet one river has a color, the other one has a different one and you can see the border between the 2 :-)

You are trying hard, but not hard enough :-)

I will give another sign of God's existence that until now NO scientist could ever explain!:-)

Ahmed

Hungary

#15717 Jan 8, 2013
Excuse me, it is the first video you should look at :-)
Ahmed

Hungary

#15718 Jan 8, 2013
The second video shows that the water where they diving is different from both rivers (the point where they meet) this water is the barrier itself stated in the quran :-)

have a good day :-)

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15719 Jan 8, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Islam according the US officials is the fastest growing religion in the world.
An important factor, which you seem to ignore, is the higher birth rate of muslim women. They're still being used as breeding cattle...
Ahmed wrote:
Second, Muhammad has never allowed the killing of any innocent person (AGAIN any INNOCENT person)
Wait, what? Suddenly you introduce a caveat? Well, Hitler will tell you he didn't allow any innocent killed either. For him all jews and roma and whatnot were guilty of *something*.
Ahmed wrote:
I don't what hadith are you talking about? Anyways, read the laws of Islam from the quran. I am sure that you have a few buck to buy a quran that is translated into English. I want you to read and point me out one single contradiction in it!:-)
I can find plenty, but of course a muslim *will* find an excuse that makes it suddenly not a contradiction, or he would admit the koran is completely false (as per, notably, the koran itself). By your very nature as a muslim you cannot accept that. Ever.
Ahmed wrote:
The capital punishment of killing in Islam is only to those who kill, murder innocent people with no right at all (for example, if you kill someone because of self defense then of course you are not considered a murderer).
Well, that definitely is a lie. The koran also imparts the death penalty on anyone who spreads "mischief" (5:32). And what's that "mischief"? Well, that’s where it gets rather difficult. Quite a few muslim scholars tell me adultery and homosexuality are included in “mischief”. Piracy, too (although Mohammed’s gang attacking caravan’s is, of course, excluded).
Regarding Mohammed calling for the death penalty of people who had not committed murder, check Ibn Ishaq for the stories of Abu Afak or Kab bin Al-Ashraf (the latter also narrated in various hadiths, both in Bukhari and Muslim). Bukhari and Ibn Ishaq also tell the story of how one of Abdullah bin Katal’s two singing-girls was ordered to be killed by Mohammed and actually killed. There are a few more, but you get the gist.
Ahmed wrote:
It is mentioned in the quran, that killing an innocent person is killing the whole of humanity and saving the life of a person is like saving the life of humanity. This is the only scripture of a religion compared to any other scriptures making that statement.
LOL! That line in the koran is literally taken from the talmud! An interesting fact is that the koran mentioned this was ordained (note: past tense!) to the children of Israel (i.e., the jews). Oops! It doesn’t apply to muslims!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 560,745
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 8 hr PopeIsDemon 83,903
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Mr Sir 8,723
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence Dec 26 QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
More from around the web