Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia...

Friday September 29, 2006 JEDDAH: Eminent scholar of comparative religion Dr. Zakir Naik has invited Pope Benedict XVI for an open inter-faith dialogue. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#15679 Dec 11, 2012
FORMAL RELIGIONS preach pure sectarian and outlandish BS and should be rejected by all rational people. Unified field of consciousness-energy is the only tangible and in its manifested form is the origin of the universe. Reach out to the dormant dimensions of consciousness-energy in the depths of your being and in external nature.
Noetics

Saint Charles, MO

#15681 Dec 12, 2012
faith wrote:
And for the people who say that Muslims are violent and why are they acting so violent if we are helping Israel kill them and sending our troops in Muslim countries to take over their land, those people should first find good authentic sources of inform before saying anything. Their source is limited to FOXNEWS, etc.
This is called extreme Hypocrisy.
[Noetics]
There are essentially in vogue three ways of interpreting the Scriptures, and only one must be correct: 1. Christocentric 2. Church centered 3. Israel centered. "The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy" (Revelation 19: 10) and where the "Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty" (2Cor. 3: 17). What is the testimony of the modern State of Israel? Secular? Socialist? Atheistic? Talmudic? Cabbalist/Occultist? How is the present State of Isral any different from the Pre-Babylonian/Pre-Assyrian- Captivity days?

Preterism/Historicism/Amillenn ialism are essentially Church centered, though the Amilliannists will strongly deny that.

Dispensationalism of today has basically become Israel centered- in fact there is very little space or time for the Messiah in their messages today. There is no liberty there either to question anything on Israel, the fearful adoration of Israel being almost equivalent to the adoation of Mary. They are scared that any question on Israel will be tantamount to bringing "Abrahamic" curse on them. Fear not faith dominates such thinking. They completely ignore the fact that Abrahamic and/or Mosaic blessings/curses are in toto transferred to and through the Messiah and him only, not to apostates of Christendom or modern Israeldom].
As far as Abrahamic/Davidic promise is concerned (which included all nations,) even if the entire world had rejected the Messiah, one man, the "Man Christ Jesus," the true descendant of Abraham and David, is sufficient for its fulfillment. A one man rule of a one man nation will minimally satisfy that requirement. However, there will be a very small remnant from among the modern day Israel and the Diaspora in addition to the "multitudes" from all "peoples, kindreds and tongues" in the Kingdom when the Messiah will rule from Jerusalem in the Millenniam. That is the Christ centered fulfillment of Abrahamic/Davidic promise. "Christ in all the Scriptures" was the Messiah's manner of hermeneutics (Luke 24:27, 44; John 5: 39). The one and only mission and obligation equally to Arabs, Americans, Asians, Israel/Diaspora, and all is the Great Commission. ALL are precious people for whom the Messiah died- taking the Sentence of Death which he had pronounced on ALL, upon Himself". He only can do that. All else is "hay, stubble, silver, gold" and sad/bad politics, all "to be burnt" (1Cor. 3:15).

Noetics
Ahmed

Sándorfalva, Hungary

#15682 Jan 2, 2013
if islam is so wonderful why is every islamic country a cesspoll of hatred, violence, terroris, murder, torture and misery?

I really wish a muslim would answer this question for me.

This is the media that you watch and listen to, that informs you how muslims are violent, haters and terrorists!

Interesting thing you should and everyone should know, more than 60% of oil resourses are in muslims hands! if muslims really are bad or violent or haters wouldn't be easier for them to bring all the west to their knees by cutting the oil exports to them? think about it! What will happen if we muslims cut the oil exports to the US and Europe? will the US and Europe now try to negotiate with the muslims or will they wage a war against them? think about it!

Look at the history of the west (especially white people) they have been invading other peoples' lands, look at India invaded by the British, look at the US invaded by the Europeans and wiping out a lot of the red indians, look at Africa, invaded by Brits, Hollands! man before opening ur mouth with any single word against muslims or Islam try to check not only the history of Europe but also your own heritage to see what your own great grand parents have done in Asia and Africa!
Ahmed

Veresegyház, Hungary

#15683 Jan 2, 2013
Now, you wanna check this video about the state of Israel (get a hold of yourself):


Now you guys out there, hope you understand what the whole Israeli thing is about!

You know what?! I have a very good idea that should be fair to all!

You west want Israel, have it, have all of the land, we muslims have all the money to build a whole new country for the 5 milion Palestinians and even make it one of the best in the World! on the other hand from that moment on I ask the west to look for other countries to get oil from, of course we muslims will agree toleave the whole land for the jews, but then no oil to the west and to any country who supports the Israelies!

I wonder, what will you guys do when you all go bankrupt, lose your jobs and money and even your western countries economy goes to recess?

Just one simple question, will you guys call the Muslims terrorists if we cut oil exports or not?:-)

You know we muslims do not need nothing from the west, you need us more than you know it!

By the way the day is closing up when we muslims get united and cut all the oil exports to the US and Europe, only then when you guys start to be more friendly to us, just like a mad dog playing tough then when starving starts kissing a.. of anyone who would give it food :-)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#15684 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Now, you wanna check this video about the state of Israel (get a hold of yourself): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vqBJTBIUtM8XX
Now you guys out there, hope you understand what the whole Israeli thing is about!
You know what?! I have a very good idea that should be fair to all!
You west want Israel, have it, have all of the land, we muslims have all the money to build a whole new country for the 5 milion Palestinians and even make it one of the best in the World! on the other hand from that moment on I ask the west to look for other countries to get oil from, of course we muslims will agree toleave the whole land for the jews, but then no oil to the west and to any country who supports the Israelies!
I wonder, what will you guys do when you all go bankrupt, lose your jobs and money and even your western countries economy goes to recess?
Just one simple question, will you guys call the Muslims terrorists if we cut oil exports or not?:-)
You know we muslims do not need nothing from the west, you need us more than you know it!
By the way the day is closing up when we muslims get united and cut all the oil exports to the US and Europe, only then when you guys start to be more friendly to us, just like a mad dog playing tough then when starving starts kissing a.. of anyone who would give it food :-)
Do you live in Hungary?
Ahmed

Vác, Hungary

#15685 Jan 4, 2013
Yes, I live in Hungary.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15686 Jan 4, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Yes, I live in Hungary.
That means you live in a country that supports Israel. I'm sure you leaving would be a great loss to Hungary...

(in case anyone wonders: it's called sarcasm)
Ahmed

Hungary

#15687 Jan 4, 2013
If you read my comments above you will notice that oil rich Arab governments support Israel and the west, you know, they call it corruption. They treat their own people like shit to serve Israel and the west. Come on man you know better than that!

Once these governments go away and good all Islamist and just parties take over, only then when we muslims unite and become super power and then we will cut out the oil exports to the west! man what do u think? I have been living in Hungary for the past 20 years! believe it or not, the Hungarian government is full of Jewish who are stealing the countries resources so much that more than a 100000 person (Hungarians) left this country in less than a year to look for another decent place where they can live!

What do u think? why a lot of good muslims are leaving their countries to the west? It is because of these corrupt governments putting pressure on them, and even giving oil and money to Israel and the west!

west and Israel bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine and will still be bombing and make more people lose their properties and flee to the west!

where they believe they can have more decent life. However, they find out later that it is even worse to live in the west! anyways I am not staying in this country forever! I have my own personal issues to settle then bye Hungary.
Ahmed

Szigetszentmiklós, Hungary

#15688 Jan 4, 2013
still you west democratic people have not answered my question!

How would you react to the muslims one day cutting the oil exports to you?

I know it is a very difficult question to answer. But you know what?!

I know the answer, again west and Israel will declare war against us by claiming through your honest media that terrorists have taken over the oil business in order to destroy the FREEDOM OF THE GOOD OL WEST!:-)

Remember what Bush said? You are either with us or with the terrorists :-)

So before calling me names try first to get ready for that day when u west lose your business in the middle east!:-)

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15689 Jan 5, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
still you west democratic people have not answered my question!
How would you react to the muslims one day cutting the oil exports to you?
Probably by cutting off all exports to muslim countries and blocking all financial trade. Which means muslim countries going completely broke, considering the fact that most oil-producing muslim countries have enormous investments in the Western world. Just imagine, Saudi Arabia would lose 50% of its GDP if it stops trading oil (and don't think China and India would just drop Israel!). Muslim countries would lose essentially all important life-saving drug products (you sick? Take same herbal tea, that's all you got). Food? Well, better hope muslim countries get a little bit better at actually feeding their population, because so far, most can't without major import.

You are aware that muslim countries tried a boycott once before? Twice even. Didn't quite work (or rather, didn't work at all, support for Israel just grew even stronger). It wouldn't be nice, but it would trigger a major change in especially Europe and the US in our energy policy, focusing more on coal (plenty of that), development of the tar sands (would become highly cost-effective), and various alternative energy resources. The muslim countries would suddenly notice they have very little to contribute other than oil. It's called biting your own ass, Ahmed.
Ahmed wrote:
I know it is a very difficult question to answer. But you know what?!
I know the answer, again west and Israel will declare war against us by claiming through your honest media that terrorists have taken over the oil business in order to destroy the FREEDOM OF THE GOOD OL WEST!:-)
Remember what Bush said? You are either with us or with the terrorists :-)
So before calling me names try first to get ready for that day when u west lose your business in the middle east!:-)
You really don't get economy 1.01, do you? It's the muslim countries that would lose their business, and with such a large proportion of the muslim population being relatively young and no jobs, they have only two options: go crazy or go even crazier. Millions of muslims would likely also be sent away from the West, increasing the number of unemployed and creating more chaos. If you really think your idea is realistic, I understand why you are muslim...

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15690 Jan 5, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
If you read my comments above you will notice that oil rich Arab governments support Israel and the west, you know, they call it corruption. They treat their own people like shit to serve Israel and the west. Come on man you know better than that!
I indeed know better than that: they don't serve Israel or the West, they serve their own interest. As you want to do.
Ahmed wrote:
Once these governments go away and good all Islamist and just parties take over, only then when we muslims unite and become super power and then we will cut out the oil exports to the west!
Oh how naive you are! Yeah, let's put a Moroccan islamist next to one from Pakistan. They'll have lots of fun discussing how one uses his right hand in an unislamic way, why the other puts his left foot down in the wrong islamic way! It's the perpetual problem of religious zealots: they think they hold the ultimate knowledge of how others are to behave.
Ahmed wrote:
man what do u think? I have been living in Hungary for the past 20 years! believe it or not, the Hungarian government is full of Jewish who are stealing the countries resources so much that more than a 100000 person (Hungarians) left this country in less than a year to look for another decent place where they can live!
"It's da juuuws! It's da juuws! It's always da juuws! I'm scared of them, y'know!"
Dude, less than 0.5% of the Hungarian population is jewish. If you believe they are that powerful, the jews must surely be some kind of supernatural people!
Ahmed wrote:
What do u think? why a lot of good muslims are leaving their countries to the west? It is because of these corrupt governments putting pressure on them, and even giving oil and money to Israel and the west!
Most leave because their own people are killing them because of religious and political reasons. I know some homosexuals that left, because your religion calls for their extermination. I know some who left because they and their family were threatened for daring to educate their daughters (guess where they come from). And I know one who left because he had dared to criticize the way religious authorities demanded how others lived, and got thrown in jail. That's just the people I know personally.
Ahmed wrote:
west and Israel bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine and will still be bombing and make more people lose their properties and flee to the west!
LOL! Those that left Iraq, left mostly because of your dear muslim friend Saddam Hussein, who decided that Kurds were there to be killed, and so were the shia. It wasn't until "the west and Israel" bombed Iraq that the exodus stopped. Of course, then the muslims showed what I already indicated earlier: "you are the wrong muslim, therefore you must die". But that seems to finally have diminished now. Afghanistan? It actually has seen millions RETURN after the taliban was finally removed from power (Iran thanks the West...but not openly). Libya was hardly bombed by the West, the people there finally did something themselves. Palestina? Pah, it bombs Israel and therefore does not deserve much better.
Ahmed wrote:
where they believe they can have more decent life. However, they find out later that it is even worse to live in the west! anyways I am not staying in this country forever! I have my own personal issues to settle then bye Hungary.
Leave now, Ahmed, or you are more of a hypocrite than you can ever accuse anyone else of being.
Ahmed

Hungary

#15691 Jan 5, 2013
It seems that you know a little or nothing about the middle east, east and their economy! No wonder you haven't been there to see for you!

If we stop oil to the west this does not mean that we will stop trading with India, China and South America (by the way people from these countries highly support the muslims and Arabs especially Palestinians which is not a strange thing!

These people of these countries have suffered and suffering from the western (Jewish) capitalism!

By the way muslim population is around 1500,000,000 in the world and most of them (YES MOST OF THEM) live in the worst poverty a human being cannot even imagine.

Business of those corrupt oil rich Arabs in the west is benefiting you and them (not the muslims). So once the oil is cut out, we will not have anything to loose, only you and your corrupt Arab friends will loose :-)

Once we kick these corrupt rats out with their money and stop their investments in the west, we will shift the whole business game to the east, China is buying oil with prices controlled by the US, and this is a fact. Once the US is out of the oil business we will sell oil and do decent businesses in the east where also bilions of people are suffering from poverty, they will have decent life and justice.

Man look at the history of mankind you will get to learn that the middle east and the east were always in a very good business relationship for thousands of years!

Europeans were then living on farming and alcohol trading!:-)

Man you don't have to go all the way back. Look at business in Europe. Europe is making a good living because of the middle eastern and eastern people. Without the eastern people in Europe Europeans would be selling bear and brandy :-)

Remember the movie 911. Remember when they said that 9% of the US economy is Saudi and they said it would be a big blow for the US if the Saudis stop their investment and take their money away. Imagine if Saudi money is 9% of US economy what about the whole money of all muslim countries in the US?:-)

As I said it before and I say it again, we muslims don't have anything to loose if we stop the oil exports to the west. On the contrary if we shift our business towards the East again we would be far much better :-)

About the boycotts you are mentioning, I don't know which one you are talking about! I'll give a very famous example.

Remember when that guy rom Denmerk who made bad remarks about prophet Muhammad (PBOH) after that all gulf countries cut their businesses or almost cut it with Denmark. What happened? Denmark lost 1 billion US Dollars!

Man you do not know that the middle east is the biggest Market for US goods in the World. If we stop buying US goods, your businesses will go down :-)

Do you know that in Europe you can hardly find US products if compared to the middle east?

Man without oil, all your machinary will stop in the US and Europe :-)

As I said, the US is making wars in the middle east to take total control of the oil reserves (which is ours) because you know that without it you west are worth nothing :-)

Remember the day is very close :-) remember we have kicked out the mongolians when they attacked us and also the christians when they took over Palestine and stayed there for over 200 years. The day is close when we get united again and kick the west's ass so hard that you guys will go to your knees :-)

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15692 Jan 5, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
It seems that you know a little or nothing about the middle east, east and their economy! No wonder you haven't been there to see for you!
If we stop oil to the west this does not mean that we will stop trading with India, China and South America (by the way people from these countries highly support the muslims and Arabs especially Palestinians which is not a strange thing!
Oh dear, more economic ignorance. Do you think India, China and South America will just support the muslim countries? I think not! They'd lose their major markets! The WTO will also have some things to say.
Ahmed wrote:
These people of these countries have suffered and suffering from the western (Jewish) capitalism!
(You really have an unhealthy fixation with jews. What happened, your wife ran away with a jew?)

I think you will find a surprisingly large support for Israel in China, India and South America. China has a major collaboration with Israel on arms and biotechnology. An opinion poll in 2009 gave India as the country which was most pro-Israel in the whole world (whole world!). Several South American countries have very good relations with Israel, despite their poor history of providing refuge to nazis after WWII.
Ahmed wrote:
By the way muslim population is around 1500,000,000 in the world and most of them (YES MOST OF THEM) live in the worst poverty a human being cannot even imagine.
Business of those corrupt oil rich Arabs in the west is benefiting you and them (not the muslims). So once the oil is cut out, we will not have anything to loose, only you and your corrupt Arab friends will loose :-)
You'll find that quite a bit IS paid from that oil money. Without the oil money, all muslim countries would be at the level of Syria at best.
Ahmed wrote:
Once we kick these corrupt rats out with their money and stop their investments in the west, we will shift the whole business game to the east, China is buying oil with prices controlled by the US, and this is a fact.
Right, the US makes the oil price high, so it has to pay a lot...(again, sarcasm).
Ahmed wrote:
Remember the movie 911. Remember when they said that 9% of the US economy is Saudi and they said it would be a big blow for the US if the Saudis stop their investment and take their money away. Imagine if Saudi money is 9% of US economy what about the whole money of all muslim countries in the US?:-)
And how would the Saudis take away "their money"? Start a boycott, and it's gone. Poof! Confiscated by the US government!
Ahmed wrote:
Remember when that guy rom Denmerk who made bad remarks about prophet Muhammad (PBOH) after that all gulf countries cut their businesses or almost cut it with Denmark. What happened? Denmark lost 1 billion US Dollars!
I remember, I live in Denmark. Denmark didn't even come close to a 1 billion loss. And if it did, it would have been less than 1% of its economy. Funnily enough, several muslim countries couldn't be without their dairy products, and thus bought relabelled Danish products...
Also, Egypt lost a lot of Scandinavian tourists, many of which still have not returned.
Ahmed wrote:
Man you do not know that the middle east is the biggest Market for US goods in the World. If we stop buying US goods, your businesses will go down :-)
Main export partners of the US: Canada 19%, Mexico 13.3%, China 7%, Japan 4.5%(2011)
Hmmm...not a muslim country in sight!
Ahmed wrote:
Do you know that in Europe you can hardly find US products if compared to the middle east?
That's because most American companies own European industry (and vice versa). That means we "buy" mostly European. The Middle East cannot do that, because it has no industry to speak of. But you know that, right? Being such an economic genius (sarc).

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15693 Jan 5, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
As I said, the US is making wars in the middle east to take total control of the oil reserves (which is ours) because you know that without it you west are worth nothing :-)
If the US is there to take control of the oil reserves, why did it force DEMOCRATIC elections onto the people of Iraq? It could easily have installed a puppet regime or in other ways arrange that the regime would be pro-US. Instead, the shia, with good relations to Iran (not quite a friend of the US) got most of the power. Hmm...contradicts your narrative, but I'm sure you'll twist and turn until it fits.

Khadaffi then? Odd, the man had started major trading with the West, no need to get rid of him! He was also quite useful in other areas, being one of those OPEC members that most often went against the Saudi controllers in terms of price increases. And yet, they helped people of whom they did not know how they will behave in that respect.

What IS important to the West is a stable Middle East. Unfortunately, the US believed that this would be attained by forcing democratic reforms. History shows that muslims aren't very good at the concept of democracy: it contradicts their religion, which demands submission.
Ahmed wrote:
Remember the day is very close :-) remember we have kicked out the mongolians when they attacked us
Please don't try that historical revisionism on me. By the time the Mongolian Empire started to fall apart, the Mongolian leaders of the Ilkhanate had already converted to muslims. You kicked out muslims!

Not that that is anything novel, either.
Ahmed wrote:
and also the christians when they took over Palestine and stayed there for over 200 years. The day is close when we get united again and kick the west's ass so hard that you guys will go to your knees :-)
Sour grapes of being kicked out of Israel, eh?

Must be really confusing to a muslim: 1.5 billion, and you still can't beat 6 million jews. They really must be supermen!
Ahmed

Hungary

#15694 Jan 5, 2013
China, India, South America support of Israel is done by the governments of these countries. Again you do not read well what I write!

People living in these countries are now waking up to the fact that they are living in severe poverty because of the policy of supporting the west and Israel!

Man you see, you said it yourself, governments supporting America and the west, for their own and the west's interest, in return look at the people of these countries, they work their ass hard for 1-2 US Dollars (YES 1-2 bucks) per month and live a very shitty life for the interest of the west. Don't you know the rule? If you want to get fat rich you have to get at least a 1000 person poor!

I don't know what media you listen to! Iraqis who left Iraq during Saddam's age are a fracture of the millions who left recently!:-)

By the way I never said that Hungary is full of Jews.

The economy of this country is controlled by them! believe it or not, that's not my claim, it is Hungarians themselves that now are waking up and getting to know the real face of Jews!

They are a few here! interesting the Hungarian government is full of jews and Gipsies and less real Hungarian!:-)

Imagine in the US if the US government would have most of its parties from, lets say, Mexico, would they ever do anything good for the rest of the 250000000 million US citizen?

Jews are less in the world but they have the economy in their hands with the protection of the most powerful weapons produced in the US. Look, if any country wants to start any business it should always be on these guys' terms. Another thing they are less but they are also influencing many people and nations to join them and help them take over the economy of the world. Man remember what I said about the rich corrupt arabs. These are the best friends of the Jews (YES THE BEST FRIENDS), here in Hungary there are people that do not like arabs not because of the so called terrorism but because that they are aware thar the rich araby are part of the world crises, and that they deal with the jews.

By the way, I have a Hungarian friend who names the crisis (Jewish trick). Imagine when even now Europeans are waking up and starting to feel disappointed with the Jews.

Another thing about the oil export cut off and then end of story. I asked an economist's opinion about what would happen if muslim oil rich countries cut the oil exports to the west? guess what he said the west would go bankrupt, but the worst is that the US will not tolerate it and that's why WW3 (that is World War 3) will brake out!:-)

technology you are talking about and food industry and health and whatever, has mostly developed by experts who are not US or even nit white people.
:-)

Other thing about Israel that you should know, it is the US tax money that is backing their economy (and also arab and European money as well).

ask your government about the 40% of the tax that you pay to whom it goes!:-)

If the US is democratic uncle Sam should show the tax payers where every penny taken from them is spent at!

If you and the west and Europe do not like Islam, afraid of it, what you should do is stay away from these countries. Leave them alone. Have dignity and pride! No one has ever asked the US to invade Iraq, No one has asked them to invade Afghanistan! No one has asked them to invade and take over the gulf's oil. Yet you are complaining about muslims being terrorists. Man just LEAVE these countries.

Watch this video and you will understand better what our message is:


peace :-)

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15695 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
China, India, South America support of Israel is done by the governments of these countries. Again you do not read well what I write!
Apparently you have a slight problem reading yourself: the poll was of the people, not of the governments. India, one of the countries your highlighted so prominently, has the most pro-Israeli PEOPLE in the world.
Ahmed wrote:
People living in these countries are now waking up to the fact that they are living in severe poverty because of the policy of supporting the west and Israel!
Odd, considering many only have proper relations with Israel since a few decades, and its only now that their economies are going much better than before…
I also think you mistake the sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians with sympathy for muslims. Even if, e.g., Chinese were negative about Israel (which they are not, I have met my share of Chinese and none is negative about Israel), that doesn’t make them positive about muslims. And if muslims would play the oil-boycott weapon, any sympathy would just evaporate. They would see the Middle East as yet another region to excercize their dominance to ensure their economic affairs.
Ahmed wrote:
Man you see, you said it yourself, governments supporting America and the west, for their own and the west's interest, in return look at the people of these countries, they work their ass hard for 1-2 US Dollars (YES 1-2 bucks) per month and live a very shitty life for the interest of the west. Don't you know the rule? If you want to get fat rich you have to get at least a 1000 person poor!
Research shows that the poor have gotten richer. I know it is inconvenient research, so you’ll just dismiss it anyway, but that doesn’t change reality. In India, China and South America there are also hardly any people living on 1-2 dollars a month, especially if they have a job. In China the lowest minimum wage is at least 100 dollars a month, in South America it is significantly higher. In fact, of all countries with legally required minimum wages, even the lowest is at least a factor 80 higher than 1 dollar a month. Of course, that ignores PPP. I can’t buy a liter of gasoline for less than 2 dollars, in China and India it’s half that price. Foodstuff is even cheaper by many more factors, and let’s not even speak about average prices for housing (my house rent is at least a factor 10 higher than that in India or China for a similar house).
Ahmed wrote:
I don't know what media you listen to! Iraqis who left Iraq during Saddam's age are a fracture of the millions who left recently!:-)
Not even close, Ahmed, unless you think 1 million refugees is just a fraction of 2 million refugees. And of interest: in recent years most of Iraqi Christians have left (around 30% of the refugees are christian, despite being less than 5% of the population), while before that time mainly the Kurds and Shia had to flee from your dear Sunni friends.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15696 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
By the way I never said that Hungary is full of Jews.
The economy of this country is controlled by them! believe it or not, that's not my claim, it is Hungarians themselves that now are waking up and getting to know the real face of Jews!
Oh, don’t worry, I believe you when you say there are Hungarians that are just as virulently afraid of jews as you are. Hungary wasn’t the best place for jews during WWII either. If those Hungarians had checked their past, they’d find that killing all those jews didn’t actually improve their economy one tiny bit; in fact, it got worse…
Ahmed wrote:
They are a few here! interesting the Hungarian government is full of jews and Gipsies and less real Hungarian!:-)
(snip)
By the way, I have a Hungarian friend who names the crisis (Jewish trick). Imagine when even now Europeans are waking up and starting to feel disappointed with the Jews.
Yes, it’s always the small groups that are in control and the cause of all problems you have. If you’re an ignorant racist f*ckwit, that is!
It’s so easy to blame someone else for your own failures. It’s what Arab regimes use to control their population: blame the jews for everything! And you muslim ignorants swallow it hook, line, and sinker…
Ahmed wrote:
Another thing about the oil export cut off and then end of story. I asked an economist's opinion about what would happen if muslim oil rich countries cut the oil exports to the west? guess what he said the west would go bankrupt, but the worst is that the US will not tolerate it and that's why WW3 (that is World War 3) will brake out!:-)
Ask your economist what would happen, economically, in the Middle East. He’d say “they’d go bankrupt”. But whereas the West has a highly educated population with a diversity of abilities, the Middle East only has “gun fudder”: young, poorly educated people who are angry to start out with.
Ahmed wrote:
Other thing about Israel that you should know, it is the US tax money that is backing their economy (and also arab and European money as well).
ask your government about the 40% of the tax that you pay to whom it goes!:-)
LOL! Yes, Israel gets money from the US. Egypt gets about 2/3rd of that amount of the US. But on the total US budget it is peanuts. Israel’s GDP would have a minor setback of 1% if it is removed, while Egypt would lose several %. In the meantime, Western governments are directly responsible for 30% of the total GDP of the Palestinians through direct aid.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15697 Jan 6, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
If you and the west and Europe do not like Islam, afraid of it, what you should do is stay away from these countries. Leave them alone. Have dignity and pride! No one has ever asked the US to invade Iraq,
Yes, Iraqis HAVE asked. After the First Gulf War, Shia were complaining the Allied forces had not removed Saddam!
Ahmed wrote:
No one has asked them to invade Afghanistan!
Educating terrorists to attack the US is definitely an invitation to come for a visit!
Ahmed wrote:
No one has asked them to invade and take over the gulf's oil.
None of the oil is controlled by any Western government!

Oh wait, I forgot you are a conspiracy nutter who believes everyone is in on the scheme to keep you and your fellow useless friends poor.
Ahmed wrote:
Yet you are complaining about muslims being terrorists. Man just LEAVE these countries.
Watch this video and you will understand better what our message is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8jHQkfZT4QwXX
peace :-)
*your* message is “it’s the jews!”
That scene’s “message” is “it’s the fault of others”. I would have had some arguments he’d be unable to answer by anything but “but, but, but, it’s not us! It can’t be us, islam is peaceful!”

But next time muslims are in trouble somewhere (Yugoslavia, for example), stop looking at the West for help!
Ahmed

Vác, Hungary

#15698 Jan 6, 2013
Yes, it’s always the small groups that are in control and the cause of all problems you have. If you’re an ignorant racist f*ckwit, that is!
It’s so easy to blame someone else for your own failures. It’s what Arab regimes use to control their population: blame the jews for everything! And you muslim ignorants swallow it hook, line, and sinker…

Wow :-) I see that my statement about Jews and Gypsies are ruling Hungary got you very mad and even naemd me an ignorant racist .....:-)

What is racism in what I said? I never said anything bad about jews or gypsies being in the Hungarian government!

It seems that, TRUTH HURTS :-)

Hungarians are aware of their own government and yes the Gov is full of jews and gypsies and most Hungarians don't mind that as long as they serve the Hungarian community! which is unfortunately not the case!

You see again, you are arguing the policy of a country that you do not even know its location in the world's map with a person who has been living there for the past 20 years!:-)

What do you call that?:-)

Hungary supported Germany during the WW2 but again,not the Hungarian people, it is the government!

Forget about Hungary look an western Europe who were against the Germans during WW2. People in these countries are waking up and are now getting more disappointed with the policies of the US and Israel in the middle east.

Media is doing its best to show these people why US Gov is acting this way in the middle east. However, Europeans themselves have not suffered any damages because of the middle eastern people in their countries!

About poor people getting rich! I don't know who made these statistics you are stating. However, world's population is now 7 billion of which about 3-4 billion do not have clean water, enough food (starvation), normal shelter and normal health!

Come on man, look at Africa, do you know that Africa has the richest resources in the world of anything you think of, yet, starvation and disease is killing African people, and who is ruling these countries?:-)

Look at India and China, are you trying to tell me that most of people in these countries live a decent life?:-) look at South America!!!!!

Man I know people from India, China who would tell you that life is worse than hell in these countries!

Man I believe that this summer the first thing you should do is to take a trip around the world and go to these countries and look at the level of lifestyle of these poor societies is!!

Amazing that you claim to be an educated person and rely on statistics, and media info, only God knows where it comes from :-)

You are an Atheist which means that you do not believe in God because simply you do not see it.

Well! Why do you then believe your media info talking about life in countries you have never been to!:-)

If seeing is believing then please go to these countries and see for yourself!

And please bear in mind that educated and civilized people, do not swear at other people and call them names :-)

Remember, I am an Egyptian, from the land of the number one civilization in the world :-)
Ahmed

Vác, Hungary

#15699 Jan 6, 2013
I have sent a comment previously that has not been sent successfully about the Shiaa thing in the middle east. However, I will send a comment on that later!

Now about your statement of stability in the middle east, you say,

What IS important to the West is a stable Middle East. Unfortunately, the US believed that this would be attained by forcing democratic reforms. History shows that muslims aren't very good at the concept of democracy: it contradicts their religion, which demands submission.

The stability of the middle east is the business of the people living in the middle east. Non of your or US or anyone business the issue of the stability of the middle east!

And one other thing about asking the west's help, is that when I ask the assistance of someone, usually who assists will do it the way I need it, not the way the assistant wants! If the assistant has useful ideas to help me, I will listen carefully to it and then I decide on whether it suits me or not! Hope u understand what I am getting at!

The west is imposing their own way of life into the middle east as if it the best and civilized way of life for us!

Well, first of all, you do not impose your ideas on others, even if they work well for you.

If you want to invade the world, you do it by intellect and education and you do it by speaking to peoples' hearts, not forcing them to do it. Example, look at the US itself, the largest religion in the world that is being spread very fast is Islam! Did u know that? Do u know that an average of 20000 US citizen embrace Islam per year?

It even surprised me to see a US citizen listening to the media attacks on Islam and muslims and still accepts Islam!:-)

Second, before worrying about the middle east stability please check the stability of your own country.

For you to offer me any idea you should first show me how ideal way of life you are leading!

If we look at the US what can you offer the middle east?

In the US you have the highest rate of rape in the world (every 5 minutes a woman is raped). Which is NOT the case at all in the middle east! You have the highest rate of alcoholism is the world (more than 60 million alcoholic) which you west call them hard drinkers :-). You have the highest rate of murder (16000 murders per year, more than half done by guns, pistols, etc). You have more than 2 million criminal in US jails (by the way these numbers are all according to FBI).

You have the highest rate of suicide, divorce and violence within the family). 8% of US residents are incests (father sleeping with daughter, mother with her son, brother with his sister). more than 25 million are gays.

Not speaking of high rates of robbery and sexual transmitted diseases.

every 30 seconds a woman is battered.

So what values and morals do u want to offer us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 548,705
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 7 hr Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE