China revokes title of new Catholic bishop in Shanghai in fresh challenge to Vatican authority

Full story: The Washington Post

In a fresh challenge to Vatican authority, China has revoked the title of a new Catholic bishop in Shanghai who outraged Chinese officials by immediately dropping out of the government agency that oversees the country's officially sanctioned church, religious officials said Thursday.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2012

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Most in the know could care less what China does because beyond the western propaganda to scare citizens and subjects into believing China will soon either become the economic and or military power of the world, the truth is China is about to go under financially.

As for the Vatican and authority and titles, nothing China can do about that so nothing was revoked since only the Vatican can do that.

As for China itself, it went off the side of the mountain by trying to be like the States but instead of having most people working and most citizens with at least a TV, radio and computer with ability to get food like in the States, they have most population living out on isolated government land farming and living in a self made shake with no power or running water where the government can't even locate or find most of the billion people.

In other words, only a tiny few in China at the top work for the nation, pay taxes etc and the government spends like a drunken sailor and assumes loans the States has will be paid back when they never will, they continue to spend 90% of what they have on a military they soon will have but no ability to operate. Their economy is in a huge bubble and about to come crashing down hard with a Great Depression about to start in the next 24 months that will last two decades.

China is a paper tiger and nothing more. The only thing it has going for it is Hong Kong where prices will soon be up a thousand percent and no one will be buying. It's already overpriced because they rely on that area for bulk of funding. I've been there many times on business and to Mainland a couple times and went outside the City and at night, it is total darkness where the bulk of the people live thus; 100 million have electricity and fewer have TV, Radio and fewer have computers while in the States of 320 million people; 90% have computers and 99% have TV and 99.99% have at the least a battery radio. lol

Same old propaganda we used to hear about the USSR growing in huge power and overtaking us economically but the propaganda might be needed although; China will end up worse off than Russia by far.

In my business, I deal with real economic data daily in the States and most nations and during our Presidential debates and when I predicted the exact EC votes Obama would win by in April, I noticed Obama either lied or made a mistake on just one figure while Romney lied about every figure than the one Obama got wrong. The State is and has been in economic recovery. Obama took office with 700 THOUSAND jobs being lost each month and he added 700 thousand jobs a month and we have a surplus of 35k a month which is not enough by far but my Gawd, to gain 735,000 jobs a month in four years is like a miracle. The media only mentions the tiny numbers of job growth not the huge 700 thousand a month turnaround!
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
Most in the know could care less what China does because beyond the western propaganda to scare citizens and subjects into believing China will soon either become the economic and or military power of the world, the truth is China is about to go under financially.
As for the Vatican and authority and titles, nothing China can do about that so nothing was revoked since only the Vatican can do that.
As for China itself, it went off the side of the mountain by trying to be like the States but instead of having most people working and most citizens with at least a TV, radio and computer with ability to get food like in the States, they have most population living out on isolated government land farming and living in a self made shake with no power or running water where the government can't even locate or find most of the billion people.
In other words, only a tiny few in China at the top work for the nation, pay taxes etc and the government spends like a drunken sailor and assumes loans the States has will be paid back when they never will, they continue to spend 90% of what they have on a military they soon will have but no ability to operate. Their economy is in a huge bubble and about to come crashing down hard with a Great Depression about to start in the next 24 months that will last two decades.
China is a paper tiger and nothing more. The only thing it has going for it is Hong Kong where prices will soon be up a thousand percent and no one will be buying. It's already overpriced because they rely on that area for bulk of funding. I've been there many times on business and to Mainland a couple times and went outside the City and at night, it is total darkness where the bulk of the people live thus; 100 million have electricity and fewer have TV, Radio and fewer have computers while in the States of 320 million people; 90% have computers and 99% have TV and 99.99% have at the least a battery radio. lol
Same old propaganda we used to hear about the USSR growing in huge power and overtaking us economically but the propaganda might be needed although; China will end up worse off than Russia by far.
In my business, I deal with real economic data daily in the States and most nations and during our Presidential debates and when I predicted the exact EC votes Obama would win by in April, I noticed Obama either lied or made a mistake on just one figure while Romney lied about every figure than the one Obama got wrong. The State is and has been in economic recovery. Obama took office with 700 THOUSAND jobs being lost each month and he added 700 thousand jobs a month and we have a surplus of 35k a month which is not enough by far but my Gawd, to gain 735,000 jobs a month in four years is like a miracle. The media only mentions the tiny numbers of job growth not the huge 700 thousand a month turnaround!
Another large paragraph of lies and disinformation from you a paid internet propagandist.
truth

Fremantle, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

very well
its not mean..do you liked chine
no
chine civilization exist 6000 years
forgive me i can't be correct..
They are capable as well more discipline then others..
Are you for sure its not good think like that?

Ones when they stop become rob .rip off
They become robotic.
never slaveeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Truth 533,841
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 44 min Scales Off 8,201
Vatican releases schedule for Pope's trip to Al... 17 hr Barbarian 5
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) Thu Finish this sentence 894
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Thu fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... Wed psycho 4
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••