Romney-Ryan ticket makes U.S. religious history

Full story: CNN

In selecting Paul Ryan for his running mate, Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney has made modern political history: a major party ticket with no Protestant Christian.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Who cares. Neither represents the interests of average Americans or the middle class.
Jeff Foli

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Ultimate Loyalty of Public Servants

If Muslim extremists were to pressure American politicians of the Muslim faith, would that concern the citizens of the USA. The Mayor of Chillicothe Missouri, Jeff Foli, had Mormon authorities threaten him with his church membership if he did not do what they demanded politically in 2003. He was ultimately excommunicated because he exposed these acts and would not cow-tow to their demands. 

There are over 100 Mormon men in leadership positions with self interests that Mitt Romney would give ear to without question, above any other person including Billionaire Sheldon Aidelson, or even his Vice-Presidential nominee Paul Ryan. This might be of concern to any voter, and if untrue, Mitt could personally put this to rest. 

Both Mayor Foli and Former Governor Romney have raised their arms to the square in the Mormon temple and made covenants to the Mormon Church, which loyalty is far superior to any oath of office taken to serve the public. 

Missouri is especially important to the Mormons, who have strong desires to control the message of their history and future intents, and will not blink twice to discredit anything that stands in their way. Mormon influence is felt nationwide, as Mormon members have filtered into almost every facet of American society. Loyalty to the church reigns supreme and could prove to create great unbalance in society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••