10 Things to Know for Today

10 Things to Know for Today

There are 13 comments on the The Montgomery Advertiser story from Mar 1, 2013, titled 10 Things to Know for Today. In it, The Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today: 1. WHO'S RUNNING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH With the pope's retirement, ultimate power now resides with Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone and the College of Cardinals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Montgomery Advertiser.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#1 Mar 2, 2013
1, I'm not Catholic I don't give a rats who's running the church
2, as long as my social security don't get cut i'm unaffected
3, don't care
4, that's Minnesota's problem I live in Florida
5, it will pass if only for the fact judge Scolia will be against it
6,just keep your boss on there toes mine think I'll go postal any time
7, like I care
8, ever see a Samoyed bark,bark,bark
10, someone had way too much time on his hands

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Mar 2, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing about it, you shiteaters will never starve.
Oh, come ON! Please think up some new "insults", yours are growing very stale.

That's the trouble. You are a one note band and saying the same thing over and over becomes beyond tedious. Not many ways to scream insults like that, are there?

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#5 Mar 2, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it, I'm not trying to insult anyone. That's why I stay consistent. I stick with the facts.
the fact is I have more income than you ever will so no I wont go hungry BTW my stuffed cabbage is almost ready

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, come ON! Please think up some new "insults", yours are growing very stale.
That's the trouble. You are a one note band and saying the same thing over and over becomes beyond tedious. Not many ways to scream insults like that, are there?
Curt my deer friend people like him have no life no loving relationship just there missilery and the try yo bring others down to there level. They don't deserve our anger just our pity. cause there the ones with some kind of pathetic life not us

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#8 Mar 3, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know that, do you FAGG@T?? You can guess all you want. One thing I do know is, just because a person has more money than someone else, damn sure doesn't make them any better. As a matter of fact, people who think this way are about as low as a person can get without being a criminal. Then in some cases, the criminal are much better than them. So you damn sure could be a disaster in the making.
You poor pathetic piece of shit you have no clue do you

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 3, 2013
fr NoQ:

>That's just it, I'm not trying to insult anyone. That's why I stay consistent. I stick with the facts. <

Your entire post is one big LIE.

1. You insult everyone.
2. You have NO idea what facts are.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 3, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact is I have more income than you ever will so no I wont go hungry BTW my stuffed cabbage is almost ready
I love stuffed cabbage, but mine never comes out right. My husband makes it perfectly though.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I love stuffed cabbage, but mine never comes out right. My husband makes it perfectly though.
I really cant ether I buy it at sam's club pop it in the microwave for 18 min.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr NoQ:
>That's just it, I'm not trying to insult anyone. That's why I stay consistent. I stick with the facts. <
Your entire post is one big LIE.
1. You insult everyone.
2. You have NO idea what facts are.
Honey don't let the likes of that get you rallied up "she" has no life
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Mar 4, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing about it, you shiteaters will never starve.
I've never tried it
.
What's it like?

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 4, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
I really cant ether I buy it at sam's club pop it in the microwave for 18 min.
Now that sounds good!

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you've tried it alright, as a matter of fact, we've enjoyed it together. Why deny your true self?
Robert
So Robert am I to understand you're a "bottom"

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am, and you're right down there with me. Come join the party.
Robert
ah no thanks, I don't do miniatures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Ink 600,188
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 20 min Passing thru 84,343
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 7 hr Paul Porter1 306
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Mr Sir 9,605
News Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Phila... 21 hr policestatepractice 1
News Philly to-do list before the Pope, Democrats ar... Mon policestatepractice 1
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... Sun Edithbunker 1
More from around the web