Vatican: Pope not resigning over alle...

Vatican: Pope not resigning over alleged papers leak

There are 16 comments on the News 4 Jax story from May 31, 2012, titled Vatican: Pope not resigning over alleged papers leak. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI's spokesman has denied the pontiff will resign over the arrest of his butler on suspicion of leaking confidential documents, the Vatican press office said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

truth

Perth, Australia

#2 Jun 1, 2012
others killers not resin too
entire communist genocide as well after corupt killers of communist regime is alive

what a about that
who spreading deadly nuke bio and so on
nazi..no no no noooooooooooooooo

“Boot to the Head”

Since: Jul 08

Mogadore, OH

#4 Jun 1, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there even one post that you make sense on my semi retarded pal. The pope admitted he was a nazi and there are photos to prove it.
Uhh no. Not a member of the Nazi party. Rather forced to join the Hilter Youth. And also...

"Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following statement: We welcome the new Papacy of Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger."

“Boot to the Head”

Mogadore, OH

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that after or before the great sodomizing of 2009?
To which I can only respond "?"
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#7 Jun 2, 2012
Resign! Might be a good choice, seeing the leaks coming out now were that some very disgruntled hard nosed cardinals were planning some kind of overthrow to oust this pope that the other cardinals/bishops want a different form of governance within the church structre.

Sex scandals, money laundering scandals, investigations of the nuns in america, secret documents..........can it get worse?!!
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#8 Jun 2, 2012
Cathoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
To which I can only respond "?"
Some times the truth hurts. We must all know the truth.

Catholics in general to this point have been SILENT!......very sad indeed!

“Boot to the Head”

Mogadore, OH

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Some times the truth hurts. We must all know the truth.
Catholics in general to this point have been SILENT!......very sad indeed!
Maybe because we are waiting for actual information vs. speculation?

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Michael wrote:
Resign! Might be a good choice, seeing the leaks coming out now were that some very disgruntled hard nosed cardinals were planning some kind of overthrow to oust this pope that the other cardinals/bishops want a different form of governance within the church structre.
Sex scandals, money laundering scandals, investigations of the nuns in america, secret documents..........can it get worse?!!
Old Ratzi's ego wouldn't permit him to resign no matter what the allegations or PROOF.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Ratzi's ego wouldn't permit him to resign no matter what the allegations or PROOF.
Ratzi is still a nazi brainwashed spawn from Hitler's youth camps. People forget that Hitler was a Christian too, as the pope.
tacofidget

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 8, 2012
hitler was once nominally a christian, but in the end he was more of a neo-pagan

ultimately, he was just bat-sh!t crazy

the guys in the vatican are a different brand of bat-sh!t crazy, far older the nazism
truth

Perth, Australia

#13 Jun 9, 2012

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 9, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ratzi is still a nazi brainwashed spawn from Hitler's youth camps. People forget that Hitler was a Christian too, as the pope.
Earth Child 1 -(Always good to see you.)

Unless things have drastically changed, when I made my confirmation part of the instructions really stuck in my mind - mainly, we should be willing, if the occasion ever arose, to give our lives for the church if necessary.

Posters here have stated Ratzi was forced to join the Nazi youth under penalty of death - so what??? WE were expected to sacrifice our very lives, but he didn't put HIS a** on the line, did he? Unless, as I say, they've changed the rules yet AGAIN. He was supposed to be willing to die for his religion!

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 9, 2012
tacofidget wrote:
hitler was once nominally a christian, but in the end he was more of a neo-pagan
ultimately, he was just bat-sh!t crazy
the guys in the vatican are a different brand of bat-sh!t crazy, far older the nazism
He's not resigning - anybody surprised?

“Boot to the Head”

Mogadore, OH

#16 Jun 11, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quotnied text>Ratzi is still a nazi brainwashed spawn from Hitler's youth camps. People forget that Hitler was a Christian too, as the pope.
So then are all Germans who lived through WWII to be considered EVIL?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#17 Jun 11, 2012
Cathoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
So then are all Germans who lived through WWII to be considered EVIL?
Every German didn't go to nazi youth camps and take an oath.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#18 Jun 11, 2012
......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yawn.. .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...long live the GODD/bad POPE and INC.....eh...

“Boot to the Head”

Mogadore, OH

#19 Jun 12, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Every German didn't go to nazi youth camps and take an oath.
All the youth did or they and sometimes there family didn't survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Michael 681,793
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun 19 Dementia mental c... 36
News Gregory: Bishops - can never say we are sorry e... Jun 18 Listen to the Word 1
News Pat Robertson Is Birth Control (Nov '14) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 12 Married in 10,558
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Jun 8 lavon affair 10
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... Jun 8 USS LIBERTY 9
More from around the web