The Seedy Side of SainthoodBy Barbie ...

The Seedy Side of SainthoodBy Barbie Latza Nadeau

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Beast story from Apr 17, 2014, titled The Seedy Side of SainthoodBy Barbie Latza Nadeau. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the faithful descend on Rome for the double canonization of John Paul II and John XXIII, critics say the two popes were pushed through to sainthood without a thorough vetting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2014
TWO 'saints' at once?

Frankie would be a true 24-karat FOOL if he DIDN'T consider all the tourist dollars/euros/whatever he could potentially glom-up from a double-header sideshow like THAT!

Plus: "get it over with fast; we can shun the doubters later" - kind of like obie's birth history. Get YOUR sh!t out there FIRST, capture the high ground, and the sheep will never believe the truth when you start pissing on the 'truthers' from above.

All the ignorant idiots LOVE a good show and will NEVER let a little thing like The Truth get in the way of their beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 650,847
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
More from around the web