Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Thi...

Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Think About the Nuns

There are 42 comments on the Daily Kos story from Apr 28, 2012, titled Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Think About the Nuns. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

God's Rottweiler and Panzer Kardinal are the sobriquets which won Joseph Ratzinger the papacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#47 Apr 29, 2014
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your service to our wonderful country. I don't know you, but I'm proud of you!
It pleases me that you understand the dedication I have for making the world a vastly better place to be. Judges are supporting corruption and an unfair and unsound system led by the biggest criminals on the planet which in my opinion are the corporations.
Montenegro

Dallas, TX

#48 Jul 5, 2014
They're child molestation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 675,436
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Mr Sir 10,518
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
More from around the web