Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Thi...

Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Think About the Nuns

There are 42 comments on the Daily Kos story from Apr 28, 2012, titled Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Think About the Nuns. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

God's Rottweiler and Panzer Kardinal are the sobriquets which won Joseph Ratzinger the papacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Jaimie

Madison, WI

#24 May 4, 2012
Oh and Ps it was not a ring, Jesus or whatever the name be wanted the ring, he saw brotherhood rings and wanted to aquire one for himself.

He had a cloth about a hand towel size, for all his work and conversation all he asked for was a drop of sweat or tear.

In less then 2 weeks to 2 months people fell dead, and went on a manhunt for the so called Messiah.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 May 5, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
Oh and Ps it was not a ring, Jesus or whatever the name be wanted the ring, he saw brotherhood rings and wanted to aquire one for himself.
He had a cloth about a hand towel size, for all his work and conversation all he asked for was a drop of sweat or tear.
In less then 2 weeks to 2 months people fell dead, and went on a manhunt for the so called Messiah.
Nothing wrong with YOU, is there? You make no sense at all and there's no way I could ever care what a character like YOU thinks.

Have a good day and kiss every ring in sight. I think YOU blasphemed, like who cares anyway?
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#26 May 5, 2012
umm wrote:
It's easy to attack the Pope. Mullah's on the other side....nope....
...MASSIVE CHarities going on...FOOD....Many GOOD Cathlolic's...HELPING OUT,here...The Church and the good/bad Pope....DO-Care...(+)

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#27 May 5, 2012
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
<quoted text>...MASSIVE CHarities going on...FOOD....Many GOOD Cathlolic's...HELPING OUT,here...The Church and the good/bad Pope....DO-Care...(+)
Paul, I'm sure the Pope truly appreciates your support. I compliment you when I say I think you tend to see the good in people ('cept in me, and I DO have some :)

Have a good evening.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#28 May 6, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if I remember it right, Jesus did have a ring of his own.
You remember it WRONG, and you're crazy if you really think anyone will believe your insane word-salad rants.
Go outside and play.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#29 May 6, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
Oh and Ps it was not a ring
Did you escape from a mental hospital? Go back; you need further treatment... lots of it.
PAUL SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#30 May 6, 2012
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
<quoted text>...MASSIVE CHarities going on...FOOD....Many GOOD Cathlolic's...HELPING OUT,here...The Church and the good/bad Pope....DO-Care...(+)
...POSITIVE (+)....Posting.....goodness-en ergy....eh...Onward....(+)

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#31 May 8, 2012
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
I love the Pope! He's the best! He's so kind maybe he can help me out with some of my medical bills!

Goodnight and have wonderful dreams.
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#32 May 9, 2012
umm wrote:
It's easy to attack the Pope. Mullah's on the other side....nope....
....YES..yes,and how SICK,to attack the GOOD/bad Pope,here...eh....
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#33 May 9, 2012
justachristian1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You remember it WRONG, and you're crazy if you really think anyone will believe your insane word-salad rants.
Go outside and play.
..MAYBE OUR jESUS cHRIST did have a sacred-ring...eh..???...yada u u
Lukas
#35 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#36 Dec 11, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss that ring! It gets you into heaven faster.
Truthfully, Jesus would loathe acts like that, don't you think? He would have discouraged it strongly.
You have that right I stand against all of the rituals and the operating systems that mankind uses and I am the Christ. I war with the Catholic churches and US courts of law quite often and they fear me more than all of you combined.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#37 Dec 11, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the Pope! He's the best! He's so kind maybe he can help me out with some of my medical bills!
Goodnight and have wonderful dreams.
My plan forgives all debts, trespasses and sins and will give you good nights and sweet dreams every day for the rest of time.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#38 Dec 11, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope has shown his total lack of concern for the child rape victims, but won't shut his ignorant mouth about gays and doesn't care how he hurts them. Heck, if he de-frocked his gay priests, he'd hardly have any clergy left. Clearly, ol' Ratzi is NOT good at prioritizing.
Exactly why I protested weekly outside the cathedral of the Holy Cross in Boston when Cardinal Law allowed his clergy to rape children over and over again. The Bible only recommends following the true Christ and I am he.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#39 Apr 20, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why I protested weekly outside the cathedral of the Holy Cross in Boston when Cardinal Law allowed his clergy to rape children over and over again. The Bible only recommends following the true Christ and I am he.
You're brave, and I commend you for it.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#42 Apr 22, 2014
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You're brave, and I commend you for it.
Bravery to go and do where others will not go and do is a fundamental aspect of my personality and it helps that I am a former US Marine.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#43 Apr 23, 2014
paul shykora wrote:
<quoted text>....YES..yes,and how SICK,to attack the GOOD/bad Pope,here...eh....
You wanna be pope? You have the mentality for it.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#44 Apr 23, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravery to go and do where others will not go and do is a fundamental aspect of my personality and it helps that I am a former US Marine.
Thank you for your service to our wonderful country. I don't know you, but I'm proud of you!

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#45 Apr 23, 2014
paul shykora wrote:
<quoted text>..MAYBE OUR jESUS cHRIST did have a sacred-ring...eh..???...yada u u
Oh, get real!

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#46 Apr 23, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if I remember it right, Jesus did have a ring of his own. It is kissed, and enacts like a crystal ball, if a sheep in his flock is in danger he feels their fear and is enroute to rescue or someone of his service closer.
But I am not comfortable with the ring at all, as it hosts parts of yoru molecules inset in it, and can weaken you in time of prayer that the host has which is not of yoru life interest or personal finance so it did nothing but harm those who believed in him at all.
VAMPIRE VAMPIRE VAMPIRE Emotional thought theif energy stealer your a pretend wielder Useing us all and declaring it to be you, BLASPHEMY shame on you.
YOu will never get my treasure... HAHAHHAHA
Care to translate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Pad 658,369
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 16 min I recently left 10,238
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam 6 hr Scott 11
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
More from around the web