Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Think About the Nuns

Apr 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

God's Rottweiler and Panzer Kardinal are the sobriquets which won Joseph Ratzinger the papacy.

Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 5
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The romanist elected 'pope' can get stuffed.
He doesn't care because he merely wants to lord it over the nuns.
Personally, I hope they continue and walk all over his ugly mug.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

justachristian1 wrote:
The romanist elected 'pope' can get stuffed.
He doesn't care because he merely wants to lord it over the nuns.
Personally, I hope they continue and walk all over his ugly mug.
The pope doesn't need to care because he's aware of the power he has over his flock. He has shown little to no regard for the child-rape victims.

People like you and I couldn't care less what HE thinks, so we're kind of even. All he really cares about is his very high standard of living and the way his sheeple adore him.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

justachristian1 wrote:
The romanist elected 'pope' can get stuffed.
He doesn't care because he merely wants to lord it over the nuns.
Personally, I hope they continue and walk all over his ugly mug.
..HE CARES...The CHURCH has legal Rights',tooo....(+)
umm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

It's easy to attack the Pope. Mullah's on the other side....nope....
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

umm wrote:
It's easy to attack the Pope. Mullah's on the other side....nope....
...YES....eh...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope doesn't need to care because he's aware of the power he has over his flock. He has shown little to no regard for the child-rape victims.
People like you and I couldn't care less what HE thinks, so we're kind of even. All he really cares about is his very high standard of living and the way his sheeple adore him.
You said it! After all, the old boy would hate having no grandiose palace to live in, with his flunkies to do his bidding.
After all, that ring and his foot needs kissing by the thralls!
The old boy demands comfort while his slaves work!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

justachristian1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it! After all, the old boy would hate having no grandiose palace to live in, with his flunkies to do his bidding.
After all, that ring and his foot needs kissing by the thralls!
The old boy demands comfort while his slaves work!
Kiss that ring! It gets you into heaven faster.

Truthfully, Jesus would loathe acts like that, don't you think? He would have discouraged it strongly.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

paul shykora arts wrote:
<quoted text>..HE CARES...The CHURCH has legal Rights',tooo....(+)
..repeated,here...eh...(+)..
Big Al

Abingdon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You have to understand the Roman Catholic Church. It is Catholic teaching that the Church is one, holy, catholic and apostolic as expressed by the First Council of Constantinople in the year 381.

“One” means that all members of the Church must believe the same doctrine as decreed by the Church Hierarchy.“Apostolic” means that there is a continuity of Church teaching from the time of the apostles to the present through divine guidance (holy).

George Washington said:

“Every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience.”

People in the U.S.A. are now accustomed to the right of believing according to the dictates of their own conscience. This of course clashes with Roman Catholic teaching. I think the Pope should listen to Viktor E. Frankl (M.D., Ph.D., Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist as well as a Holocaust survivor) who wrote:

"You cannot order anyone to laugh – if you want him to laugh, you must tell him a joke. But isn’t it, in a way, the same with religion?”
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Al wrote:
You have to understand the Roman Catholic Church. It is Catholic teaching that the Church is one, holy, catholic and apostolic as expressed by the First Council of Constantinople in the year 381.
“One” means that all members of the Church must believe the same doctrine as decreed by the Church Hierarchy.“Apostolic” means that there is a continuity of Church teaching from the time of the apostles to the present through divine guidance (holy).
George Washington said:
“Every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience.”
People in the U.S.A. are now accustomed to the right of believing according to the dictates of their own conscience. This of course clashes with Roman Catholic teaching. I think the Pope should listen to Viktor E. Frankl (M.D., Ph.D., Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist as well as a Holocaust survivor) who wrote:
"You cannot order anyone to laugh – if you want him to laugh, you must tell him a joke. But isn’t it, in a way, the same with religion?”
..WOW...Vow....so much to ponder on..eh...thankyou's..GOD Bless....yada u u...$$$...shalom...LOV'yha...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

paul shykora arts wrote:
<quoted text>..HE CARES...The CHURCH has legal Rights',tooo....(+)
He doesn't and neither did the prior popes care! If they did care they wouldn't have covered and moved the molesting pig priests and expose more children to them. The chance of an honest pope is when pigs fly.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss that ring! It gets you into heaven faster.
Truthfully, Jesus would loathe acts like that, don't you think? He would have discouraged it strongly.
Absolutely, yes He would.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

..THE CATHOLIC Church ..has Legal/LAW Right's,too...
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't and neither did the prior popes care! If they did care they wouldn't have covered and moved the molesting pig priests and expose more children to them. The chance of an honest pope is when pigs fly.
..this is legal/libel.LAW SLANDER,here...because ..some..90/98 % of the Catholic Church menbers' are ..''GOOD'' People/Folk's,here....eh...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't and neither did the prior popes care! If they did care they wouldn't have covered and moved the molesting pig priests and expose more children to them. The chance of an honest pope is when pigs fly.
Right on. Move 'em, and don't tell the next congregation why the piece of filth was transferred...
But the poor little piggies --- being compared to those 'priests'.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't and neither did the prior popes care! If they did care they wouldn't have covered and moved the molesting pig priests and expose more children to them. The chance of an honest pope is when pigs fly.
Continued homosexual memes won't avoid the established fact that homosexuals invaded seminaries, took them over, kept heterosexuals out, then used those seminaries to place priests in both molesting positions and positions of authority to move their fellow homosexuals around the country and cover for them. This was done for satisfaction of the homosexual deviance and to discredit the Church.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Bringmedinner wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued homosexual memes won't avoid the established fact that homosexuals invaded seminaries, took them over, kept heterosexuals out, then used those seminaries to place priests in both molesting positions and positions of authority to move their fellow homosexuals around the country and cover for them. This was done for satisfaction of the homosexual deviance and to discredit the Church.
The popes (past and present), cardinals, etc.......... knew what's been going on, Bringmedinner. They harbored criminals, turned a blind eye and exposed innocent children to them. To me, they are just as guilty as the perps because they helped in destroying young lives.
ReginaM

Stewartsville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Collusion, complicity & cover-ups
What's Collusion?
Individual conduct of Baptist leaders >
Institutional conduct of Baptist organizations >

ABC's 20/20: Preacher Predators

"What surprised us... is how little is being done to stop it."

TIME ranks Southern Baptists' rejection of sex-offender database as a top "underreported" news story of 2008

"The lack of hierarchical structure and systematized record-keeping... makes it harder... to track allegations of abuse."

TIME's top 10 story >

Associated Baptist Press >

Southern Baptists reject sex-abuse database
http://stopbaptistpredators.org/index.htm
ReginaM

Stewartsville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Child sex abuse by Protestant clergy may exceed abuse by Catholic priests

"The Journal of Pastoral Care reported on a survey in which 1000 senior Southern Baptist pastors were randomly selected from 15,000 churches in 6 states. The number of pastors who anonymously reported that they had engaged in “inappropriate sexual behavior” was 14.1 percent. And 70.4 percent had knowledge about other ministers who had engaged in "inappropriate sexual contact" with church members.*"

"A Baptist-published brochure states that 35% of ministers surveyed "had engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior." It also states that Protestant clergy are "sexually exploiting their parishioners at twice the rate of secular therapists." (Broken Trust, published by the Christian Life Commission of the BGCT)

"Penn State professor Philip Jenkens reported that between 2 to 3 percent of Protestant clergy are pedophiles. His same study reported that less than 1.7 percent of Catholic priests are pedophiles. There is simply no reason to think that clergy child molesters are solely a Catholic problem."
http://stopbaptistpredators.org/index.htm

Reports indicate that public schools have an even higher incidence of abuse and cover-ups.

By focusing attention on only one area, the others are being allowed to continue. In the interests of justice to the victims, let's stand together to ensure that these institutions set in place safeguards and zero-tolerance policies equal to those established by the Catholic Church, which have proven to be very successful in all but eliminating this wretchedness.
SSgt A J J

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This organization has rules, these nuns knew the rules before they joined, now they disobey these rules without regard to their organization.
From what I have read about this, the leadership has been lenient with what amounts to disobeying clearly defined mandates and orders. This shows a complete lack of discipline by the nuns and a lack of respect for the leadership of their organization. This should be dealt with swiftly and sternly to avoid confusion and a breakdown of morale among those who areembers of said organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min LTM 533,565
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 56 min Hebrewsunite 8,197
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 1 hr I_am_Belisarius 35
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 19 hr psycho 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Tue ELIAS IBARRA 60
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••