Vietnamese archbishop could begin new...

Vietnamese archbishop could begin new era of Vatican diplomacy

There are 2 comments on the DFW Catholic story from Mar 31, 2014, titled Vietnamese archbishop could begin new era of Vatican diplomacy. In it, DFW Catholic reports that:

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Mar 31, 2014 / 07:04 pm .- The March 22 succession of Paul Bui Van Doc as Archbishop of Ho Chi Minh City may ease the relationship between Vietnam and the Holy See.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DFW Catholic.

April Fu

Greenfield, IN

#1 Mar 31, 2014
;-0000h, Holy See in Ho khi Ming;) www.christainmingle.com
may` wake up ddi why napping so long in Soviet!!! ;-000
reader my wrote

UK

#2 Mar 31, 2014
BUI was a bad boy,,that is why the group leading him in to an opposit
direction with his grandad,,

bui now need to bu bui,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 688,852
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Oct 11 Married in 10,646
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep '17 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
More from around the web