Pope John Paul II statue being readie...

Pope John Paul II statue being readied for unveiling in Poland

There are 4 comments on the The Oregonian story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Pope John Paul II statue being readied for unveiling in Poland. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

Workers were putting the finishing touches Tuesday on what its backer says is the world's tallest statue of the late Pope John Paul II .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Is he humping an alter boy in the statue? When it comes to Polak poofters...
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
In Israel do they create Jewish Rabbi statues showing them sucking a babies weiner in metzitzah b'peh.
fyi

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Don't be disgusting!
Pope John Paul II is our hero!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
Does Israel create a statue in the name of Pedophile Rabbi Avrohom Mondrowitz!?

I mean.

Israel honored Jewish Rabbi Pedophile Avrohom Mondrowitz enough to let him flee to Israel to avoid his Pedophile crimes.

..... I mean Jewish Rabbi Avrohom Mondrowitz only molested 4 Gentile Italian Catholics.

.... I bet Israel will support a statue in his honor for abusing Catholic gentile boys!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusions ... 668,302
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 1 hr Imprtnrd 395
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Just me 10,391
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
More from around the web