Pope urges protection of nature, weak

Mar 19, 2013 Full story: wavy.com

Pope Francis urged princes, presidents, sheiks and thousands of ordinary people gathered for his installation Mass on Tuesday to protect the environment, the weakest and the poorest, mapping out a clear focus of his priorities as leader of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics.

Read more
anselam

Cheyenne, WY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
My family love u
truth

Perth, Australia

#2 Mar 19, 2013
its lips talk..pope
we say after Easter is Dosasca toward Christmas
Kako doso tako otiso.
Manje na tv..i manje sa politicarima.
I jos si nesto zaboravio..kako sunce sije iz Argentine a krvavo i crveno u nasoj AU ..tako sije i Uzbekistanu i krvavo u Chad..vidi symbole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 578,998
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Hebrewsunite 9,035
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 4 hr barefoot2626 35
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 16 hr YaWay 173
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
More from around the web