Muslim convert quits Catholic Church

Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.thetablet.co.uk

Magdi Cristiano Allam, an Egyptian-born Muslim whom Pope Benedict publicly baptised at Easter five years ago in St Peter's Basilica has announced that he is leaving the Church because it has taken too soft a stand against Islam ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

from thetablet:

"The 61-year-old journalist and right-wing politician has long been an Italian citizen. He said he had pondered his decision to leave the Church for some time. However, he affirmed that the 'last straw' was the election of Pope Francis, which he said was proof that the Church is 'troppo buonista'- excessively tolerant ...

"'The thing that drove me away from the Church more than any other factor was religious relativism, in particular the legitimisation of Islam as a true religion'... Islam was 'an intrinsically violent ideology' that had to be courageously opposed as 'incompatible with our civilisation and fundamental human rights'...'I am more convinced than ever that Europe will end up being subjugated to Islam just like what happened beginning in the seventh century on the other side of the Mediterranean,' he warned."

But is anyone listening?
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from thetablet:
"The 61-year-old journalist and right-wing politician has long been an Italian citizen. He said he had pondered his decision to leave the Church for some time. However, he affirmed that the 'last straw' was the election of Pope Francis, which he said was proof that the Church is 'troppo buonista'- excessively tolerant ...
"'The thing that drove me away from the Church more than any other factor was religious relativism, in particular the legitimisation of Islam as a true religion'... Islam was 'an intrinsically violent ideology' that had to be courageously opposed as 'incompatible with our civilisation and fundamental human rights'...'I am more convinced than ever that Europe will end up being subjugated to Islam just like what happened beginning in the seventh century on the other side of the Mediterranean,' he warned."
But is anyone listening?
He left the church because the church wasn't christian or catholic enough. His idea of christianity or catholicism is that it must hate Islam enough. He would probably convert into Judaism now but would find Judaism too does not hate Islam. There is simply no hatred between people of the three religions, per se - he will find that out.

Religious people do not hate - only the irreligous ones do.

Poor Magdi, what else shall we learn next from his journey? We knew that already.

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
I am more convinced than ever that Europe will end up being subjugated to Islam just like what happened beginning in the seventh century on the other side of the Mediterranean,' he warned."
But is anyone listening?
The new Pope Francis is reputed to be very accommodating to Islam. In his new position he intends to do more of this.

Meanwhile, Turkey's leader of Sunnites moans:

Two-thirds of humanity suffers from ‘Islamophobia disease’: Turkey’s religious head

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/two-thirds-o...

Islam is just making me sick.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Marie-Luise wrote:
... Islam is just making me sick.
Because islam's an infectious disease that spreads by jihad.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Marie-Luise wrote:
<quoted text>
The ..Islam is just making me sick.
Islam is making a comeback by defeating evils, lewdness, and drunkeness, and bringing peole into the right path.

Islam is winning East and West, and gaining believers among paupers and princes.

All these whine must be coming from the losers.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

She just did it to get papers there.

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from thetablet:
But is anyone listening?
He'll probably vote for Robert Spencer to become the next pope?

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Mawar wrote:
Islam is making a comeback by defeating evils, lewdness, and drunkeness, and bringing peole into the right path.
Islam is winning East and West, and gaining believers among paupers and princes.
you're joking, right?
jesus christ blows me

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
malaysia is a dump.

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

jesus christ blows me wrote:
<quoted text>malaysia is a dump.
I think that guy is a Leftist pretending to live in Malaysia. Although, Malaysia is awful--a country I would never vist. Penang used to be so beautiful, but Muslims spoil every spot on this earth.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from thetablet:
But is anyone listening?
Joe: commit suicide m8 lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Marie-Luise wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that guy is a Leftist pretending to live in Malaysia. Although, Malaysia is awful--a country I would never vist. Penang used to be so beautiful, but Muslims spoil every spot on this earth.
Your germany will be ISLAMIC!

ppl like you are on extinct lol
jesus christ blows me

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
egypt is NOW a crap hole.

just a matter of time before you muslim nutcases blow up the pyramids.

tourists are staying away from NEW crap hole egypt in droves.

so, shove your koran up your muslim butt.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

<quoted text>egypt is NOW a crap hole.
just a matter of time before you muslim nutcases blow up the pyramids.
tourists are staying away from NEW crap hole egypt in droves.
so, shove your koran up your muslim butt.
Your america will be finihed within a few years, if not this year....its the next

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

America will wake up as we throw off all globalist liars and then let everybody else be. USA is not Eurabia and it will not suffer the same cultural annihilation.

Otherwise, it would be irrelevant WHAT the pope were to say about muslims or how much he would kiss their behinds. I have never recognized the catholic church than anything but a Roman sub-sect that went out of control anyways.

No wonder that priest left the catholic church is so was the reason. I'm only surprised it took him so long...
jesus christ blows me

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your america will be finihed within a few years, if not this year....its the next
keep on wishing.

instead of wishing for worst for usa, why dont you try to help yourself get rich, instead!

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise, surprise:

A person with multiple personalities!

One time Malaysia, next time Egypt.

KMA

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>keep on wishing.
instead of wishing for worst for usa, why dont you try to help yourself get rich, instead!
i'm not wishing....i speak about a future fact which will happens in a certain time

So you get rich by help yourselves? lol

Dude, wake up plz....Usa is living at stealing the other countries

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Marie-Luise wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise, surprise:
A person with multiple personalities!
One time Malaysia, next time Egypt.
KMA
im not posting from malaysia

you prepare yourself to wear " Hijab"

Islam will be the official religion of germany

Now old churches are converting to mosques in germany
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Marie-Luise wrote:
<quoted text>
This country actually ranks top ten in tourist arrival - behind France, USA, Turkey, Germany, something like that - despite the small size.

Beaches are beautiful, people are nice, and the food is great.

Muslims call to prayer fills the air 5 times a day, the most beautiful thing you will ever hear - thus said brother Obama.

What would this country be without Muslims?

We (Muslims) founded it in the 15th century and has become a gem in the East and a magnet of attraction ever since.

Have a look at some pictures in the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••