Vatican denies rumors ahead of pope's...

Vatican denies rumors ahead of pope's exit

There are 6 comments on the News 4 Jax story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Vatican denies rumors ahead of pope's exit. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

The Vatican sought Saturday to tamp down rumors involving sex, money and gay priests that have been swirling in the Italian media and have been linked by some to Pope Benedict XVI's decision to resign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

jesus christ blows me

Moosic, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
SEX, MONEY, AND GAY PRIESTS----sounds like another best selling expose.

soon to be a major motion picture!
Johny

Bridgewater, NJ

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Let me guess you are crazy?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah, well the Vatican for decades (centuries?) denied any priests ever molested any children too.

So their denials aren't exactly credible.

That's why the pope wears such a large dress- to hide a couple of young boys in there.
jesus christ blows me

Moosic, PA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
the vatican should tell its priests that little boys rears are an exit---not an entrance.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Why doesn't the writer just be more honest with the title of this story, it should just read. "Vatican lies about rumors ahead of pope's exit"
zubda

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#6 Feb 24, 2013
The whole idea seems ludicrous in the wake of events which concurred on resignation of the pope,such as the lightning strike and the new anti christ messages of the 5-5-5,if the pope were so unpopular why would he be ahead of his times,okay these things have been known to happen but why now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Seentheotherside 665,588
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 20 hr Father OFlanery 160
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
More from around the web