Pope urges Mafiosi to stop exploitation of others

May 26, 2013 Full story: Turnto10.com 30

Pope Francis paid tribute to a courageous priest murdered by the Sicilian Mafia as a martyr and urged mobsters on Sunday to abandon their evil ways, particularly the exploitation of people in trafficking rackets such as prostitution.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
irish tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#24 Nov 4, 2013
Yeah I do not need the catholic church and all of no madre's holy roller's thinking I am "obtuse."...scientol ogy.
irish tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#25 Nov 4, 2013
Not like Ireland Gravedigger,I am talking about a massive epedemic with 3x's as many victim's as the u.s.that is why sinead ripped up the pope's picture and ruined a stellar career.she was a pioneer sir.listen,gravedigger,do some research,not everything in our history book's is going to be accurate,but when you get an assessment of how many young live's were ruined in Ireland get back to me.100,000 KID
irish tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#26 Nov 4, 2013
Every time you put a dollar in the poor box that $ goes DirectXly to the priest defense league.and what you can't handler the truth Gravedigger.com ing at me with rhetorical nonsense about how some accusation's weren't true.r u kidding me guy ,un.mm.til it,s your Liittle one right pal.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#27 Nov 4, 2013
irish tommy deely wrote:
Not like Ireland Gravedigger,I am talking about a massive epedemic with 3x's as many victim's as the u.s.that is why sinead ripped up the pope's picture and ruined a stellar career.she was a pioneer sir.listen,gravedigger,do some research,not everything in our history book's is going to be accurate,but when you get an assessment of how many young live's were ruined in Ireland get back to me.100,000 KID
you said you were the voice,,,so tell their stories,,,this is a good a place as any,,,the grave digger dont need your opinion on a bald headed cool ass singer by the way,,,the grave digger asked for you the voice to tell their stories,,,,and if you take the victoms in America and minus the fake greedy liers,,,their is only a handfull of real victoms in America which is very low for the thousands of preist,,,and just cuz one or two preist do something bad doesnt mean they all do and that the whole catholic church is bad,,,what beleif church are you?,,,cuz the grave digger will show you 10x in that beleif then your numbers,,,you posted 100,000 kids,,,tell some of their stories,,,and ps,,,scientology isnt a religion,,,its a smart greedy scam artist who figured a way to scam the rich folk and movie stars in hollywood,,,and is doing a good job selling levels to know the truth and time the mother ship will arrive,,,one step off from the bald headed nut jobs cult members who whacked themselves to take a ride on a comet,,,ha haa haaa,,,both from california,,,ha haa haaa in its self,,,
gravedigger

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Nov 12, 2013
I apologetically want to say I am sorry to "Irish tommy deely".and the Irish mob.
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#29 Nov 12, 2013
gravedigger wrote:
I apologetically want to say I am sorry to "Irish tommy deely".and the Irish mob.
nice try,,,but the grave digger doesnt say sorry to no one,,,and if the mic mob doesnt like it,,,tell then green boys to cry while singing ol danny boy,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,stupid song by the way,,,kinda like canadas national song,,,ha haa haaa
PAUL SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#30 Nov 12, 2013
...But,..everyone does it...eh
silencio

New York, NY

#31 Nov 13, 2013
you know your soul is clean tomas.that guy has no idea what you have been through this year,nobody does.the cop's know you are only with us to uplift us.you have,and you have saved a few live's along the way.
SHYKORA PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#32 Nov 13, 2013
..most strange ,here...
silencio

New York, NY

#33 Nov 14, 2013
You haven't done anything Tomas!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 560,473
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Gee-Tee 8,721
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence 19 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
More from around the web