Pope urges Mafiosi to stop exploitation of others

May 26, 2013 Full story: Turnto10.com 30

Pope Francis paid tribute to a courageous priest murdered by the Sicilian Mafia as a martyr and urged mobsters on Sunday to abandon their evil ways, particularly the exploitation of people in trafficking rackets such as prostitution.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Perth, Australia

#1 May 26, 2013
Exploitation must stop.
one

Italy

#2 May 27, 2013
pope should scomunicare i mafiosi
out of the church
thumper

New York, NY

#3 May 27, 2013
K what about the50,ooo helpless children who were raped by the priests in ireland. Isn't't that where our money goes each week your honor,to hush the govt.shame on u all .
thumper

New York, NY

#4 May 27, 2013
Sinews o'Connor was a pioneer and so am I. Irish mafia all day.
one

Italy

#5 May 27, 2013
all the pedo priests should be convicted
Clarence

Waianae, HI

#7 Jun 22, 2013
need more pressure in Hawaii .please don't need people coming around making u turn or giving hidden trouble in Hawaii
wish the peole get together to stop crime figure they are terrorist
depressed ashamed

Hemet, CA

#9 Jun 24, 2013

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 25, 2013
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#11 Jun 29, 2013
the only honest people in the usa is the mafiosi,,,at least they aint afraid to tell you like it is,,,and when theres trouble,,,they deal with it,,,when the us goverment broke their power they opened up the streets to who knows who is doing what,,,there is no control,,,its worse then the wild west now on some of the streets with no control,,,at least you knew who was the crooks when they had control,,,
martine

Montréal, Canada

#12 Aug 20, 2013
the pope should tell gov t employees and the elected to stop exploiting people and stop using their powers for personal gain.
irish tommy deely

New York, NY

#13 Oct 25, 2013
I would leave my KID's alone with a wise guy way before I would leave them unattended buy an incognito pedophile posing as a man of the cloth,0h holy appointed pope.
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#14 Oct 25, 2013
irish tommy deely wrote:
I would leave my KID's alone with a wise guy way before I would leave them unattended buy an incognito pedophile posing as a man of the cloth,0h holy appointed pope.
must be half scottish,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz aint no real irishman would talk like you do,,,
irish tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#15 Nov 3, 2013
Gravedigger nobody is more Irish than me .I have seen you sporadically around these blog's and you aren't about anything.I am trying to waken people up to the atrocities that took place in Ireland for century's.countless KID's were bring raped in the dark by the priests of that time.sinead o'Connor was a pioneer when she ripped up the POPe's picture on Saturday night live.u are unaware of this crap just like you don't know we stole the land from the muslin people.that is why I tell the young Irish/Mexican homies coming up,stay in school....ms13.dummy.
irish tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#16 Nov 3, 2013
Din't come around-the-clock with that "cuz"shot either homies because I keep Alice baker hot and ready and have played peaceably for bellone far too long.saying that "Irish"tommy deely is not all Irish is a deep insult that I take extremely SERIOULY.Don't act like you never heard of me or my 100% Irish/Mexican clan.I never thought I would live my fellow wise guy's mote than the pope but I was enlightened by cold hard reality son,my 3 teacher sister's and patriarch feel the same way.now I am sorry for being offensive towards the church,but who is going to speak up for the young rape victim's graveyard ,you and your weak crew?
irish tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#17 Nov 3, 2013
You are speaking to a former alter boy whom was lucky enough to skip throu.mm.gh the crack's Gravedigge.mm :$:'(€¡r
irish tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#18 Nov 3, 2013
We can eat your children and have u dissapear
grave digger

Branson, MO

#20 Nov 3, 2013
irish tommy deely wrote:
Gravedigger nobody is more Irish than me .I have seen you sporadically around these blog's and you aren't about anything.I am trying to waken people up to the atrocities that took place in Ireland for century's.countless KID's were bring raped in the dark by the priests of that time.sinead o'Connor was a pioneer when she ripped up the POPe's picture on Saturday night live.u are unaware of this crap just like you don't know we stole the land from the muslin people.that is why I tell the young Irish/Mexican homies coming up,stay in school....ms13.dummy.
your not irish at all,,,the grave digger thinks your a mutt mixed blood between irish and cuban with a slight gene of french,,,we we ha haa haaa,,,remember the yr of the lord in the 15th my freind,,,a little girl named nicole showed the world your branched off catholic haters who was the right way,,,you cuban frenchy,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,it did happen in france so maybe you have hope after all,,,,
deely

Danielson, CT

#21 Nov 3, 2013
The Roman catholic that was brainwashed into my soul want's to apologize for the crude coment I made but unfortunately I am the strong 100% Irish voice of lost cildren.how do you think I got involved with MARASALVATRUCHA in the 1st place Gravedigger,it wasn't't for Economic greed or family.it was Diego.
deely

Danielson, CT

#22 Nov 3, 2013
I am sorry pope.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#23 Nov 4, 2013
deely wrote:
The Roman catholic that was brainwashed into my soul want's to apologize for the crude coment I made but unfortunately I am the strong 100% Irish voice of lost cildren.how do you think I got involved with MARASALVATRUCHA in the 1st place Gravedigger,it wasn't't for Economic greed or family.it was Diego.
never heard of any lost children,,,why dont you tell the story so more will know about this here in America,,,do you think the catholics are the only ones who hurt people,,,cuz in America half or more of the stupid law suits against the catholic church were false bullshit,,,and proven to be false bullshit,,,all for greed,,,but thats all you heard was how the catholic preist hurt some child,,,but never a follow up story,,,the true follow up story of the person was lieing like their lieing lawyer all for greed and some for the intentions of ruining the catholic church,,,so tell your strong irish voice story and let the people investigate and decide,,,but dont forget,,,what you post on the internet stays on the internet,,,so post the truths,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 558,820
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says 5 hr cooldude 5
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Crazy 8,687
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 8 hr Strel 83,885
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
Vatican infighting over NSW priest Dec 14 Rev Tony Abbott 4
Pope Condemns Homosexual Behavior (Dec '08) Dec 14 kent 10,604
More from around the web