Archbishop speaks up

Full story: Indianapolis Star

The Rev. Daniel M. Buechlein, archbishop of Indianapolis since 1992, talks about the new pope, the ordination of gays, the war in Iraq, how the example of celibate priests can offer lessons for married couples ...
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
HisHolynessDPope

Since: Dec 05

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2005

Simply adore the beautiful dress he is wearing... absolutely stunning!
Forward Heart

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2006

HisHolynessDPope wrote:
Simply adore the beautiful dress he is wearing... absolutely stunning!
Clothes? Clothes? Do you praise Babylon the Great? Do you fear Satan when you should fear his maker because of course in infinite wisdom his maker, the father made Satan less then himself as even he has made Jesus lesser than his self.(the father is greater than I because everyone on the earth believes in Love(the father's name in revelations) and you thought you didn't believe in god (ha ha)(fellowservant) Yet he found Jesus Perfect and Satan lacking knowledge why because Jesus knows not enough and Satan thought he knows more than God.Yet Jesus knows he doesn't now more than god because he doesn't think .

Lets get back on the same language hear

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2006

Forward Heart wrote:
<quoted text>

Clothes? Clothes? Do you praise Babylon the Great? Do you fear Satan when you should fear his maker because of course in infinite wisdom his maker, the father made Satan less then himself as even he has made Jesus lesser than his self.(the father is greater than I because everyone on the earth believes in Love(the father's name in revelations) and you thought you didn't believe in god (ha ha)(fellowservant) Yet he found Jesus Perfect and Satan lacking knowledge why because Jesus knows not enough and Satan thought he knows more than God.Yet Jesus knows he doesn't now more than god because he doesn't think .

Yes why don't we...lets start by you learning something about English grammar.
HisHolynessDPope

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2006

Forward Heart wrote:
<quoted text>

Look around you... listen carefully... do you hear that faint noise? They're coming to get now, ha, ha, the men in the white jackets, they're coming to take you away, ha, ha, to take you away to the funny farm... where life is simple and green... they're coming to get you now, ha, ha... ha, he, he, he...
Cat

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Puke

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 532,444
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... 8 hr Liam R 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Scales Off 8,120
More Tue Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Mon SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••