Pope Francis reaches out to Jews, pledges to continue to foster strong relations

Full story: washingtonpost.com

St. Peter's Basilica is seen in the background as daily life returns to normal two days after Argentine Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio was elected with the name of Pope Francis, Friday, March 15, 2013.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2013
Sickd

Narre Warren, Australia

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Same lies and bullsh!t, different pope.

Next...
red red red

Skipton, UK

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Would that be reaching out to jewish boys..
Sickd

Narre Warren, Australia

#5 Mar 15, 2013
red red red wrote:
Would that be reaching out to jewish boys..
Nah! Romanys have an abundance of boys they can rape. When has supply ever been a problem for the Paedophile Catholic Church?
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Sickd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! Romanys have an abundance of boys they can rape. When has supply ever been a problem for the Paedophile Catholic Church?
What does priests sexually abusing children, have to do with ecumenical dialogue? It is like the Cardinal from Honduras, who said that subject was exploited by the Jewish media to deflect away from the morass of the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations. I would like to know what that Cardinal from Honduras had to hide? Is he going to set up a meeting between Shimon Peres and Khaled Meshaal?
justice

Guildford, UK

#11 Mar 20, 2013
red red red wrote:
Would that be reaching out to jewish boys..
You could be right!
justice

Guildford, UK

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Sickd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! Romanys have an abundance of boys they can rape. When has supply ever been a problem for the Paedophile Catholic Church?
Never they just help themselves.
Let them marry, but that will never be passed.
justice

Guildford, UK

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> What does priests sexually abusing children, have to do with ecumenical dialogue? It is like the Cardinal from Honduras, who said that subject was exploited by the Jewish media to deflect away from the morass of the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations. I would like to know what that Cardinal from Honduras had to hide? Is he going to set up a meeting between Shimon Peres and Khaled Meshaal?
Quite a lot if you was one of the victims!
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#14 Mar 20, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a lot if you was one of the victims!
Victims of sexual abuse, or Israeli-Palestinian sectarian violence?
justice

Guildford, UK

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> Victims of sexual abuse, or Israeli-Palestinian sectarian violence?
Both

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,994
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Thu Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Aug 27 Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••