Pope Francis Illuminati Rumors Swirl ...

Pope Francis Illuminati Rumors Swirl as Conspiracy Theories Flood Twitter

There are 1 comment on the newsmax.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Pope Francis Illuminati Rumors Swirl as Conspiracy Theories Flood Twitter. In it, newsmax.com reports that:

The election of Pope Francis was the work of the Illuminati, according to frenzied Twitter users who claim all signs indicate that the pontiff must be a member of the conspiratorial cult.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at newsmax.com.

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 24, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Len 697,916
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Mar 7 I recently left 10,748
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 1 Patriot 39
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb '18 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb '18 Leary 43
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Feb '18 Mullah Pres Elect... 1
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb '18 Pope MS USA News 6