Allah is great....

Jul 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Religion News Service

BANGKOK, Thailand The Vatican's first envoy to Muslim-majority Malaysia should quit and go back to Rome, angry Malaysian Islamists said after the Roman Catholic cleric said Christians may use the Arabic word "Allah" to describe God.

Comments
161 - 169 of 169 Comments Last updated May 24, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Canadian

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Raden Mas Syahid Maulana wrote:
CHURCH IN FACT sodomy

Four Children's Pastor Netherlands Sodomy Kenya (Apparently Pastor Highly Inappropriate congregation Likes Jubor Come)

Dutch police have asked Interpol to investigate past cases of sodomy made ​​a bishop and three priests Netherlands against Kenyan children.

Accusations against 'bishop Cor S'(real name withheld) and three other pastors expressed by a former seminary student from Kenya in the Netherlands.
Yeah that's Catholics. Behead them all you want.
Canadian

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

CHRISTIAN RELIGION OF MURDER

Gospel Luke 19: 27.(Gospel of Jesus / the gospel of the New Testament)

But all the enemies (infidels), which is not like me to be their king, bring them here and slay them in my presence ".
If you Muslim men are so proud and brave why do they force women and children to be suicide bombers? If they're so brave why don't they do it themselves? Because they are SCARED!!!!!!! They are weak!!!
Freedom Fighter

Collingwood, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Muslim men are so proud and brave why do they force women and children to be suicide bombers? If they're so brave why don't they do it themselves? Because they are SCARED!!!!!!! They are weak!!!
Israel is the weakest link compared to Buddists, Hindus and even Scietologists....they stole lands from the Palestians.

Home school much, Canadian wannabe?:(
Canadian

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Freedom Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is the weakest link compared to Buddists, Hindus and even Scietologists....they stole lands from the Palestians.

Wow! Another Anti-Semitic Liberal! Communist wannabe?;)

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

KAFIR LAKNAT life exceeding 90 years, after it entered the tomb and rations NERAKA JAHANAM squashed

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Freedom Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is the weakest link compared to Buddists, Hindus and even Scietologists....they stole lands from the Palestians.
How can you steal land that you already live on?

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

CHURCH IN FACT sodomy
Four Children's Pastor Netherlands Sodomy Kenya (Apparently Pastor Highly Inappropriate congregation Likes Jubor Come)
Dutch police have asked Interpol to investigate past cases of sodomy made &#8203;&#8203;a bishop and three priests Netherlands against Kenyan children.
Accusations against 'bishop Cor S'(real name withheld) and three other pastors expressed by a former seminary student from Kenya in the Netherlands.
Muslims f*ck little boys all the time! It is in YOUR culture while the west puts them in jail!
Canadian

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

KAFIR LAKNAT life exceeding 90 years, after it entered the tomb and rations NERAKA JAHANAM squashed
You're so brave. Why do you force women and children to be suicide bombers? If you were a real man and truly believed in your cause you would do it yourself
Manson

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

God is greater.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••