Allah is great....

Allah is great....

There are 175 comments on the Religion News Service story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Allah is great..... In it, Religion News Service reports that:

BANGKOK, Thailand The Vatican's first envoy to Muslim-majority Malaysia should quit and go back to Rome, angry Malaysian Islamists said after the Roman Catholic cleric said Christians may use the Arabic word "Allah" to describe God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion News Service.

Mark the Great

Germany

#70 Jul 25, 2013
Allah donīt remember who is the first Moslem ??

(QS 6:14): Muhammad is the first Moslem ??

(QS 7:143): Moses is the first Moslem ??

(QS 26:51): Some Egyptians are the first Moslems ??

(QS 2:127): Abraham is the first Moslem ??

(QS 2:37): Adam is the first Moslem ??
Mark the Great

Germany

#71 Jul 25, 2013
Allah donīt remember how many angels announced the birth of Jesus to the Virgin Mary ??

(QS 19:17-21): One Angel ??

(QS 3:42-45): Several Angels ???

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#72 Jul 25, 2013
jesus, buddha, and krishna is not a prophet, because ALLAH never raised them to the child of god or gods.. ..

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#73 Jul 25, 2013
In the Bible we are told that Jesus called out to his Lord:

"About the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice," Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? "Meaning: My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me" (Matthew 27:46).

From this verse it can be analyzed that:

If Jesus is God, God where else is he calling?
If Jesus is God, who I dare kill God?
If prepared by the Lord Jesus to die on the cross in order to atone for sins, he certainly does not need to shout out for help to God, he must Ikhlash.
If in the person of Jesus there is a God, why is he still calling God again? This proves that Jesus and God are not fused.
If Jesus is God, when he died for 3 days and 3 nights, who controls the universe?
Each is called to the Lord, certainly not God.
Jesus called God calling, means Jesus is not God!!!

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#74 Jul 25, 2013
The Bible also says that Jesus was the dread of Angels:

"Then an angel from heaven appeared to him to give him strength. He (Jesus) was very frightened and prayed more earnestly. Sweat was beading became like drops of blood that dripped to the ground "(Luke 22:43-44).

From this verse it can be analyzed that:

Every angel who fear the Lord, certainly not God.
Angels fear to the Lord Jesus, means Jesus is not God.
Each of which receives power from an angel, certainly not God.
Jesus received the power of angels, means Jesus is not God.
Each air-sungguh2 pray to God, certainly not God.
Sungguh2 Jesus was praying to God, meaning Jesus is not God.
Each issuing sweat like drops of blood on the ground with fear, certainly not God.
Jesus issued sweat like drops of blood on the ground with fear, means Jesus is not God.

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#75 Jul 25, 2013
HUMAN INABILITY TO SEE GOD IN BIBLE

Gospel of John 1: 18: "No one has ever seen God."
Gospel - 1 Timothy 6: 16: "God is never seen humans, and humans are not able to see him ...."
Gospel - Exodus 33: 20: "And the Lord said,'You can not stand staring at my face, because no one is looking I can live."
==========
it is clear that Jesus son of Mary is not God, but God's Prophet and the Prophet has gotten high from its original position as a human being, to be a prophet and the Prophet.

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#76 Jul 25, 2013
Do not malign Isa-Al is that he (Jesus) called the Lord Jesus, pity he's in Heaven. he will not be able to account for what his people had done that .......!
Mark the Great

Germany

#77 Jul 25, 2013
(QS 72:23):

"Whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) surely he shall have the fire of hell to abide therein for a Long time".

Muhammad commandments :

- To sit and eat on the Floor

- To eat with the right Hand

- To eat from the side that is in front of you

- To remove your shoes before eating

- To eat with three fingers

- Do not blow on the Food

- After eating one should lick his fingers

- A Muslim should drink with the right hand because Satan Drinks with the left hand

- To sleep on the right side

- To face Qiblah

- To enter the toilet with the right foot

- Do not speak in the toilet

- When wearing shoes, first wear the right shoe then the left

- When removing them first remove the left and then the right

- To enter the masjid (mosque) with the right foot

- To leave the masjid with the left foot

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2252573/sunnahs-of-...

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#78 Jul 25, 2013
RELIGIOUS BASIS VILE and barbaric dictator WORLD (crimes against humanity)

1. ADOLF HITLER - NAZI Fuhrer - ROMAN CATHOLIC
2. Musolini BENITO - ITALIAN DUCE - ROMAN CATHOLIC
3. FRANCISCO FRANCO - SPANISH Caudillo - ROMAN CATHOLIC
4. ANTONIO SALAZAR - PORTUGUESE DICTATOR - ROMAN CATHOLIC
5. HENRI P. Petain - VICHY CHIEF OF STATE - ROMAN CATHOLIC
6. PIERRE LAVAL - VICHY CHIEF OF GOVERNMENT - ROMAN CATHOLIC
7. JOSEPH Tiso - Slovakian CHIEF OF STATE - ROMAN CATHOLIC
8. Vidkun Quisling - Occupied PREMIER OF NORWAY - PROTESTANT
9. ANTON A. MUSSERT - Quisling Occupied OF HOLLAND - PROTESTANT
10. EMIL Hacha - NAZI PRESIDENT OF BOHEMIA Moravia - ROMAN CATHOLIC
11. KONRAD HENLEIN - Quisling OF SUDENTENLAND - ROMAN CATHOLIC
12. LEON M. Degrelle - Belgian LEXIST LEADER - ROMAN CATHOLIC
13. ANTE Pavelich - CROATIAN POGLAVAR LEADER - ROMAN CATHOLIC

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#79 Jul 25, 2013
SEVEN MIRACLES OF JESUS ​​THE LORD HAVE NO OTHER (Please Noteworthy)

STEALING donkey Bethphage (Matthew 20: 22)
FREE SEX WITH donkey (Matthew 20: 22)
STEALING CHICKEN WITH MATTHEW
prodigal son
STEALING Razors
NAKED (1 Corinthians 4: 11)
CHRISTIAN denials

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#80 Jul 25, 2013
QUALITY CHRISTIAN GOD EXACTLY BANDIT

Lord whistle
Lord roars
God shave
God regrets
God riding a cherub
God killed
There Christian Rebuttal

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#81 Jul 25, 2013
the longish insult, intimidate, curse, blaspheme and berating a woman as "dogs".

[Matthew 15:24] Jesus answered: "I was sent ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP
PEOPLE OF ISRAEL. "

[15:25] But she came and worshiped him, saying:
"Lord, help me."

[15:26] But Jesus replied: "Not worth taking bread provided
for the children and throw it to the DOG. "

[15:27] And she said: "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs
which fall from their masters' table. "
Mark the Great

Germany

#82 Jul 25, 2013
Quran verses when Muhammad still lived in Mecca :

(QS 73:10):
"Be Patient with what they say, and part from them courteously2

(QS 2:83):
"Speak well to men"

(QS 15:85):
"Pardon thou, with a gracious pardoning

Compare the above to verses written in MEDINA after he had become MORE POWERFUL :

(QS 9:123):

"Oh you who believe ! MURDER those of the disbelievers and let them find hashness in you !"

(QS 8:12):

"I will instill TEROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, smite above their necks and smite all their fingers tips off !"

(QS 9:5):

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them !"

(QS 2:191):

"Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out !"

(QS 9:14):

"Fight them ! and Allah will punish them by your Hands ! cover them with shame !"
Mark the Great

Germany

#83 Jul 25, 2013
Raden Mas Syahid Maulana wrote:
the longish insult, intimidate, curse, blaspheme and berating a woman as "dogs".

[Matthew 15:24] Jesus answered: "I was sent ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP
PEOPLE OF ISRAEL. "

[15:25] But she came and worshiped him, saying:
"Lord, help me."

[15:26] But Jesus replied: "Not worth taking bread provided
for the children and throw it to the DOG. "

[15:27] And she said: "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs
which fall from their masters' table. "
Yes off course because the good women give her "childrens bread" to the starving Dog.

You canīt understand the verses because you are a stupid Moslem.

lol

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#84 Jul 25, 2013
Want Magic, American Pastor Killed Victim Mark Biblical Falsehood

Biblical teachings about faith miracles casualties. A Charismatic Christian pastors from America, died horribly because of the practice of the Gospel verse.

Bible verses are believed to be a miracle of faith is the Gospel of Mark 16:17-18:

"And these signs shall follow them that believe ... They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them" (King James Version)

"These signs will accompany those who believe,.... they will pick up snakes, and even if they drink deadly poison, they will not receive evil" (New Living Translation).

"As proof that they believe,.... if they pick up snakes or drink poison, they will not receive evil" (Indonesian Bible Everyday).

Pastor of House of the Lord Jesus in Matoaka, West Virginia, United States is quite certain that the Christians are commanded by Jesus in the Bible to hold venomous snakes without fear of death.

Like a snake charmer, the evening service at Panther Wildlife Management Area, on Sunday (5/27/2012) ago, Wolford brings rattlesnake while leading worship. Naasnya, the venomous snake bite her thighs suddenly.

According to The Washington Post, these activities cease immediately and Wolford was rushed to the hospital for treatment due to the poisonous snake bite. But life can not be saved and died around 10 pm at Bluefield Regional Medical Center.

Pastor Wolford ... should not be killed brutally in order to prove the miracle of faith. Because the Gospel of Mark 16:9-20 has been recognized duplicity by consensus by scientists themselves Christian ...

Because the Christian clergy can not perform miracles poisonous snakes as gospel promise, then that is the dubious authenticity of the Bible or the priest's faith. Though as a Christian pastor wing fanatic charismatic, Wolford clear Christian faith can not be doubted. After all, he was killed when the promised miracles prove the Gospel of Mark.
Mark the Great

Germany

#85 Jul 25, 2013
The Grazy Prophet Muhammad attempted to suicide !!!

Sira ibn Ishaq page 106 :

I have never abhorred anyone more than a Poet or a kahin. I cannot stand looking at either of them.
I will never tell anyone of Quraish of my Revelation. I will climb a mountain and throw myself down and die.

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#86 Jul 25, 2013
Biblical:-ORDERS ORDERS obscene and whoredom

Foretold BIBLE CHRISTIAN RELIGION IS A RELIGION THAT SEX-FREE

WHAT CAUSES THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION RELIGIOUS SEX-FREE??

CAUSE NO WRITTEN MESSAGES obscene

Whoring GO YOU, GOD WILL punish you
Hosea 4:14
I WILL NOT PUNISH daughters EVEN IF THEY adultery, or law-menantumu women, EVEN IF THEY whoredom, for their own self-imposed exile together with the women bitches and sacrifice together with the bitch-bitch devotion, and the people who berpengertian not going to collapse.

Marry a prostitute, CREATE descent bitch
Hosea 1:2
When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, God said He told Hosea, "Go, marry a woman of harlotry, and have children of harlotry, for the land commits great with his back to the Lord."

Love prostitute AND FORNICATORS
Hosea 3:1.
So the LORD said to me: "Go again, love a woman like prostitution and adultery, as well as the Lord loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love cakes of raisins."

PRECEDENCE PROSTITUTE IN HEAVEN
Matthew 21:31
Which of the two men who did the will of his father? "They said," The first. "Jesus said to them:" I tell you the truth Tax collectors and prostitutes women will PRECEDE-YOU enter into the kingdom of God.

GOD BLESSED WAGE PROSTITUTE
Isaiah 23:18
Profit and SUNDALNYA WAGE WILL HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD, will not be retained or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord.

PERKOSALAH PERAWANKU CHILDREN, MAKE heart's content
Judges 19:24
But WOMEN THERE MY SON, WHO STILL VIRGIN, and also the man's mistress, well I brought them out; PERKOSALAH them and do with them WHAT ARE YOU A GOOD VIEW, but against this man seek not stain. "

WHEN HUSBAND an affair not home
Proverbs 7:18-19.
Let us satisfy lust until morning and together enjoy romance. For the husband is not at home, he is gone a long journey.

TIDURILAH WIFE OF OTHERS
Job 31:9-10
If my heart was attracted to women, and I head off on door neighbor, then let my wife grind for another, and LET OTHERS HE screwing.

Show a dick BEFORE THE PUBLIC
Ezekiel 16:37
behold, therefore I will gather all your lovers, namely that seduce your heart, whether you loved and all those you hate, and I will gather them against you and will uncover your nakedness to them, that they may see all your nakedness all over.

MU VAGINA TO Show a religious leader
Deuteronomy 22:15 & 17
Then it must be the girl's father and mother showed virginity SIGNS THAT GIRL TO OLD-OLD CITY (religious leaders) at the gate. And lo, he alleges that less indecent act by saying: There is no sign of virginity I found your son. But here's the signs that my virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

PUASKANLAH fleshly WITH ANIMALS
Proverbs 5:19
DEER sweet, dainty KIJANG that: let her breasts satisfy thee, and be thou ravished always with her love.

ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OF HALAL
1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful for me, but not everything is beneficial. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything.

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#87 Jul 25, 2013
JESUS ​​THE KILLER

Gospel Luke 19: 27.(Gospel of Jesus / the gospel of the New Testament)

But all the enemies (infidels), which is not like me to be their king, bring them here and slay them in my presence ".
Brit Expat

Autignac, France

#89 Jul 25, 2013
Raden Mas Syahid Maulana wrote:
Biblical:-ORDERS ORDERS obscene and whoredom
Foretold BIBLE CHRISTIAN RELIGION IS A RELIGION THAT SEX-FREE
WHAT CAUSES THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION RELIGIOUS SEX-FREE??
CAUSE NO WRITTEN MESSAGES obscene
Whoring GO YOU, GOD WILL punish you
Hosea 4:14
I WILL NOT PUNISH daughters EVEN IF THEY adultery, or law-menantumu women, EVEN IF THEY whoredom, for their own self-imposed exile together with the women bitches and sacrifice together with the bitch-bitch devotion, and the people who berpengertian not going to collapse.
Marry a prostitute, CREATE descent bitch
Hosea 1:2
When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, God said He told Hosea, "Go, marry a woman of harlotry, and have children of harlotry, for the land commits great with his back to the Lord."
Love prostitute AND FORNICATORS
Hosea 3:1.
So the LORD said to me: "Go again, love a woman like prostitution and adultery, as well as the Lord loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love cakes of raisins."
PRECEDENCE PROSTITUTE IN HEAVEN
Matthew 21:31
Which of the two men who did the will of his father? "They said," The first. "Jesus said to them:" I tell you the truth Tax collectors and prostitutes women will PRECEDE-YOU enter into the kingdom of God.
GOD BLESSED WAGE PROSTITUTE
Isaiah 23:18
Profit and SUNDALNYA WAGE WILL HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD, will not be retained or stored, but the profits that would be provided adequate food and beautiful clothes for people who dwell in the presence of the Lord.
PERKOSALAH PERAWANKU CHILDREN, MAKE heart's content
Judges 19:24
But WOMEN THERE MY SON, WHO STILL VIRGIN, and also the man's mistress, well I brought them out; PERKOSALAH them and do with them WHAT ARE YOU A GOOD VIEW, but against this man seek not stain. "
WHEN HUSBAND an affair not home
Proverbs 7:18-19.
Let us satisfy lust until morning and together enjoy romance. For the husband is not at home, he is gone a long journey.
TIDURILAH WIFE OF OTHERS
Job 31:9-10
If my heart was attracted to women, and I head off on door neighbor, then let my wife grind for another, and LET OTHERS HE screwing.
Show a dick BEFORE THE PUBLIC
Ezekiel 16:37
behold, therefore I will gather all your lovers, namely that seduce your heart, whether you loved and all those you hate, and I will gather them against you and will uncover your nakedness to them, that they may see all your nakedness all over.
MU VAGINA TO Show a religious leader
Deuteronomy 22:15 & 17
Then it must be the girl's father and mother showed virginity SIGNS THAT GIRL TO OLD-OLD CITY (religious leaders) at the gate. And lo, he alleges that less indecent act by saying: There is no sign of virginity I found your son. But here's the signs that my virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
PUASKANLAH fleshly WITH ANIMALS
Proverbs 5:19
DEER sweet, dainty KIJANG that: let her breasts satisfy thee, and be thou ravished always with her love.
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OF HALAL
1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful for me, but not everything is beneficial. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything.
A simple question! Have you lost your marbles? Sadly, I believe so!

You're "brainwashed" from birth. Prove you're a rational human being by questioning your religious nonsense.

Cyril the Atheist.
Mark the Great

Germany

#90 Jul 25, 2013
Raden Mas Syahid Maulana wrote:
JESUS ​​THE KILLER
Gospel Luke 19: 27.(Gospel of Jesus / the gospel of the New Testament)
But all the enemies (infidels), which is not like me to be their king, bring them here and slay them in my presence ".
Who you talking to dick head ??

Why you keep writting Bible verses ???

Iīm not a Christian.

Iīm from Nepal and Iīm Buddhist.

You are OUT OF TOPIX !!

We are talking about your stupid Allah here.

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 672,793
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Mr Sir 10,457
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... Wed sharona 406
News Pope Francis to visit Egypt on April 28-29: Vat... Mar 18 For an ISLAM-FREE... 1
News Pope Francis 'urges parents to have fewer child... Mar 18 Newt G s Next Rel... 24
News Benedict's Resignation: Blame Obama Mar 14 Texxy 1
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) Mar 13 Wall specialist 49
More from around the web