Allah is great....

Allah is great....

There are 175 comments on the Religion News Service story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Allah is great..... In it, Religion News Service reports that:

BANGKOK, Thailand The Vatican's first envoy to Muslim-majority Malaysia should quit and go back to Rome, angry Malaysian Islamists said after the Roman Catholic cleric said Christians may use the Arabic word "Allah" to describe God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion News Service.

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#46 Jul 24, 2013
jesus death as proof that he is not a god, but a human being whose life can be revoked
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#47 Jul 24, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Comedy Central will blackout the image of Mohammad after death threats from a South park episode BUT will allow the Jeselnik Offensive say they were going to burn The Bible in an upcoming episode.
SATAN has only 1 Enemy to worry about and that is God's ONLY Begotton Son. Consequently, the Devil will leave those who follow DEAD-END Roads alone and focus his wrath on Christians.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#48 Jul 24, 2013
Raden Mas Syahid Maulana wrote:
jesus death as proof that he is not a god, but a human being whose life can be revoked
Jesus DIED for the Sins of the World. It was a path He accepted because of His Love for Mankind.

It is our Sins that Seperate us from God, so He layed down His Life so we could see His FATHER.

Of course, when He finished His Holy Task, God raised Him from the dead; and now, He sits on the Right Hand of God.

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#49 Jul 24, 2013
no word of jesus in Biblical stating so, it's just imaginary moron to satisfy the lust-vice
Huh

Faribault, MN

#50 Jul 24, 2013
Allah god zues whatever god all are man made myths,
Just Sayin

Collingwood, Canada

#51 Jul 24, 2013
Bible needs to be updated...

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#52 Jul 24, 2013
jesus die in abject, before crucified jesus spat and urinated on by Jews ....
Fact

Collingwood, Canada

#53 Jul 24, 2013
Forget Jesus.

Muhammad is the most common first name in the entire world...
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#55 Jul 24, 2013
no word of jesus in Biblical stating so, it's just imaginary moron to satisfy the lust-vice
You are VERY Mistaken:

John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said,“Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"

John 10:16-18

17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

Luke 22:42

42 saying,“Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.”

Hebrews 10:12

12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#56 Jul 24, 2013
jesus die in abject, before crucified jesus spat and urinated on by Jews ....
He was paying off Your SINS and Mine.

EVERYTHING He Suffered was because of the Sins of the World.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#57 Jul 24, 2013
Fact wrote:
Forget Jesus.
Muhammad is the most common first name in the entire world...
That would explain the rise of Racism, Poverty and Human Misery throughout the woreld.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#58 Jul 24, 2013
Mira wrote:
agree...
Mohammed was no prophet; he was a child-molesting, death merchant. Maybe Allah is great, but his public relations people--a/k/a terrorists--stink on high.
Heathen

Falls Church, VA

#59 Jul 24, 2013
Allah Akbar. Not!

Since: Aug 11

Krasang, Thailand

#60 Jul 24, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
Bible needs to be updated...
The Bible has been "updated" by just about every christian religion that comes along.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#61 Jul 24, 2013
Is a Goat more like it

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#63 Jul 25, 2013
YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

god is satans immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness / American Stockholm Syndrome (ASS)), government of deceivers.

http://rcg.org/questions/p062.a.html

YHVH know / no ignorance know / no fear

http://www.revelations.org.za/NotesS-Name.htm

"Legitimate defense can be not only a right but a grave duty for someone responsible for another's life the common good of the family or the Senate. Unfortunately, it happens that the need to render the aggressor incapable of causing harm sometimes involves taking his life. In this case the fatal outcome is attributable to the aggressor who actions brought it about, even though he may not be morally responsible because of a lack of the use of reason"

Pope John Paul II (Evangelium Vitae)

"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is the numbers of people all over the world who have obeyed the dictates of the leaders of their government and have gone to war, and millions have been killed because of this obedience ... Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves ...[and] the grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem." - Howard Zinn

This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA)
International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr.
Office of Special Counsel (OSC MA 93 1872)
United States Supreme Court(USSC 99-565 & supplement

your feet have been washed free will remains

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#64 Jul 25, 2013
Divonis penjara 20 tahun saja orang banyak yang pingsan, bagaimana jika disiksa dengan api neraka selama 50.000 tahun di dunia?

Sekali Celupan di neraka buat ahli neraka yaitu kaum kafir sudah cukup membuat seorang kafir lupa akan segala nikmat yang pernah ia rasakan di dunia.

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#66 Jul 25, 2013
Begitu keras siksa Allah sehingga orang itu tidak hidup, tidak pula mati:

“Sesungguhnya barangsiapa datang kepada Tuhannya dalam keadaan berdosa, maka sesungguhnya baginya neraka Jahannam. Ia tidak mati di dalamnya dan tidak pula hidup”[Thaahaa 74]

“Dan orang-orang yang kafir akan memasuki api neraka yang besar. Kemudian dia tidak akan mati di dalamnya dan tidak pula hidup.”[Al A’laa 11-13]

“BERTQWA KEPADA ALLAH”

Since: Jul 13

MENJADI MUSLIMAH KAFFAH

#67 Jul 25, 2013
sangat sesuai for kafir...sengaja engkar...
Mark the Great

Germany

#68 Jul 25, 2013
Allah praying ???

(Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, QS 33:56):

Allah and His angels pray for the Prophet (yasalluuna alan-Nabiyy):

"O ye that believe pray for him (salluu `alayhi) and Salute him with all respects"

Allah praying to who ???

to Jesus ? to Buddha ?? to Krisna ??

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Chuck 693,333
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Daddy dosh 10,703
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... 11 hr Pardon Pard 1
News For New Year, pope urges help for refugees, res... Jan 1 South Knox Hombre 1
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Dec 30 D dicampli 1
News Topless protester tries to grab baby Jesus figu... Dec 28 Donald J Trump 2
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 20 Truth Be Told 9
More from around the web