Allah is great....

Allah is great....

There are 175 comments on the Religion News Service story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Allah is great..... In it, Religion News Service reports that:

BANGKOK, Thailand The Vatican's first envoy to Muslim-majority Malaysia should quit and go back to Rome, angry Malaysian Islamists said after the Roman Catholic cleric said Christians may use the Arabic word "Allah" to describe God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion News Service.

Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#24 Jul 23, 2013
Raden Mas Syahid Maulana wrote:
<quoted text>
if you get bored, you commit suicide it would be better for you
LOL. If you really believe in your GOD allah perhaps that would be a good choice for you.

Sadly, You will be to late to realise that four and twenty virgins do'nt exist after death.
Linda

Collingwood, Canada

#25 Jul 23, 2013
Do you know..Hitler was an Atheist ???? All atheist should be proud of that....hahahahaha
LOL

Collingwood, Canada

#26 Jul 23, 2013
mkay wrote:
at what ? he and moohammud are losers.
no your mom is. She should be the pro of abortion !

next????
brng prktwt

Jakarta, Indonesia

#27 Jul 23, 2013
Linda wrote:
Do you know..Hitler was an Atheist ???? All atheist should be proud of that....hahahahaha
No.. Hitler not an Atheist.. but an christian
brng prktwt

Jakarta, Indonesia

#28 Jul 23, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. If you really believe in your GOD allah perhaps that would be a good choice for you.
Sadly, You will be to late to realise that four and twenty virgins do'nt exist after death.
ALLAH is the Greatest...
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#29 Jul 23, 2013
..WHEW...Sooooooooooooooo much...HATE/Hatred,here....eh
Q sanak

Melaka, Malaysia

#30 Jul 23, 2013
mkay wrote:
at what ? he and moohammud are losers.
kamu akan menyesal orang kafir azab allah amat la berat
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#31 Jul 23, 2013
..it is suppost to be about....love...??...

“ISLAM IS MY WAY OF LIFE”

Since: Oct 12

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#32 Jul 23, 2013
KAFIR is a type of the human inhabitants of Hell....
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#33 Jul 23, 2013
..HOGWASG,..Poopfart..Bullmanu re...eh..(-)....shalom..salom

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#34 Jul 23, 2013
Raden Mas Syahid Maulana wrote:
KAFIR is a type of the human inhabitants of Hell....
this is not racy, this is freedom of religion
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#35 Jul 23, 2013
yha,...yha ..thousands ..KILLED..here...freedom...

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#36 Jul 23, 2013
ALLAH is great, jesus ordinary human

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#37 Jul 23, 2013
whether your talking islam or Christianity or any of the hundreds of religions that known to man they all have one thing in common. they are fairytales and those that believe in them are nothing more than people being controlled by a select few.
ho many people blow themselves up for allah because the mullahs/imams tell them this is what allah wants. you do not see the leaders blowing themselves up.
and how many Christians and evangelicals' hang on the every word of their preachers while they preach hate against others.

your religion is a fantasy and all you are is sheep being controlled by those in power.
Jewish

Collingwood, Canada

#38 Jul 23, 2013
I love Islam...
Jewish

Collingwood, Canada

#39 Jul 23, 2013
centereach ny wrote:
whether your talking islam or Christianity or any of the hundreds of religions that known to man they all have one thing in common. they are fairytales and those that believe in them are nothing more than people being controlled by a select few.
ho many people blow themselves up for allah because the mullahs/imams tell them this is what allah wants. you do not see the leaders blowing themselves up.
and how many Christians and evangelicals' hang on the every word of their preachers while they preach hate against others.
your religion is a fantasy and all you are is sheep being controlled by those in power.
How many atheist died as a communist ???...a lot
brng prktwt

Jakarta, Indonesia

#40 Jul 23, 2013
centereach ny wrote:
My religion is a fact
so real...
brng prktwt

Jakarta, Indonesia

#41 Jul 23, 2013
Jewish wrote:
I love Islam...
yeah, i agree with u...
say yes to "Love" & say no to "Hate"
Peace for all...:D

AHLUSSUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

#42 Jul 23, 2013
centereach ny wrote:
your brain is yellowish only....as....yellow feces....oke
frank

Polk City, FL

#43 Jul 23, 2013
I was just sitting on the toilet and when I got up I looked in the bowl....and what do ya know ....found a Allah statue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min TRUE CATHOLIC 695,765
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Sylvia 10,733
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb 11 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb 6 Leary 43
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Feb 2 Mullah Pres Elect... 1
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 6
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Jan '18 question 2
More from around the web