Philippines cardinal worked for peace...

Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims

There are 19 comments on the DFW Catholic story from Apr 9, 2014, titled Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims. In it, DFW Catholic reports that:

Manila, Philippines, Apr 9, 2014 / 08:26 pm .- Cardinal Orlando Beltran Quevedo, O.M.I., the newest cardinal from the Philippines, is a dedicated servant of the poor who has advocated for peace between Christians and Muslims in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DFW Catholic.

ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#1 Apr 10, 2014
Mr. Quevedo is a dedicated servant of the poor??? What a lie!!! Why did he not show up in the streets of Tacloban to possibly help his poor constituents??? They were rotting in the streets and no one was accounting for the names of the dead!!! No one was looking for the missing Catholics!!!

Propaganda is not the same as reality!!! The Roman Catholic Church hqas abandoned the poor a long time ago!!! Her leaders have secret bank accounts and shares of stocks and yet nothing is dispensed to the poor!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#2 Apr 10, 2014
The Muslims of the Philippines should not forget that it is the Catholic Church which all the way tried to demean and despoil the honor of the Bangsa Moro people ever since this pagan cult from the West had started to set foot in the country!!!

The Roman Catholic Church as the Vatican State must pay her victims and their relatives in the south!!! For there was an undeclared Inquisition against the Bangsa Moro people through the centuries of Catholic administration in the Philippines!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Silent Crusader

Mira Loma, CA

#3 Apr 10, 2014
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
Mr. Quevedo is a dedicated servant of the poor??? What a lie!!! Why did he not show up in the streets of Tacloban to possibly help his poor constituents??? They were rotting in the streets and no one was accounting for the names of the dead!!! No one was looking for the missing Catholics!!!
Propaganda is not the same as reality!!! The Roman Catholic Church hqas abandoned the poor a long time ago!!! Her leaders have secret bank accounts and shares of stocks and yet nothing is dispensed to the poor!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Elisa Ibarra,
Really? Can you prove all your allegations?
Here are the true practices of Iglesia ni Cristo:
http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Silent Crusader

Mira Loma, CA

#4 Apr 10, 2014
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
The Muslims of the Philippines should not forget that it is the Catholic Church which all the way tried to demean and despoil the honor of the Bangsa Moro people ever since this pagan cult from the West had started to set foot in the country!!!
The Roman Catholico Church as the Vatican State must pay her victims and their relatives in the south!!! For ther was an undeclared Inquisition against the Bangsa Moro people through the centuries of Catholic administration in the Philippines!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Elisa Ibarra,
When you allege on something, please provide proofs as well. Just don't start with an opinion and assertions.
Here is what I can prove about your practices and teachings:
http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#5 May 21, 2015
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Elisa Ibarra,
When you allege on something, please provide proofs as well. Just don't start with an opinion and assertions.
Here is what I can prove about your practices and teachings:
http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Silent Crusader,

Have your studied the "Moro_Moro" play of the Catholics defaming the Bangsa-Moro people??? How were our Muslim brothers defected in this stage act??? As villains while the Catholic land-grabbers were the saints!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#6 May 21, 2015
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Elisa Ibarra,
Really? Can you prove all your allegations?
Here are the true practices of Iglesia ni Cristo:
http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Silent Murderer,

Rapes and murders are acts of the original world terrorist: Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#7 May 21, 2015
The history of the Philippines bears no record of a piece of land that was returned by the Roman Catholic Church to the Bangsa Moro!!! But it is replete with stories of how Catholics murdered Muslims through the centuries!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#8 May 21, 2015
The true and original Bible contains only 66 books but the Roman Catholic Church in order to maintain and support her falsities about their fabrication known as the Purgatory had to add another book known as the Maccabees thus making Catholic bible translations to be consisting of 67 books!!! And according to the scams:

"'Purgatory is biblical:

2 Maccabees 12:45-46: "And because he considered that they who had fallen asleep with godliness, had great grace laid up for them. It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from sins."

With godliness: Judas Machabees hoped that these men who died fighting for the cause of God and religion, might find mercy: either because they might be excused from mortal sin by ignorance; or might have repented of their sin, at least at their death.'"

Funny, but the Bible states that the father cannot be made responsible for the sins of his children and vice-versa!!! Only the sinner is responsible for his sins and not another person!!! And granting without conceding that this Vatican doctrine is true, but why is there a Catholic requirement for those who are praying for the dead to pay priests who are officiating Masses for the Dead???
What a scamming Catholic Church!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#9 May 21, 2015
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Elisa Ibarra,
Really? Can you prove all your allegations?
Here are the true practices of Iglesia ni Cristo:
http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Silent Murderer,

Even how much the Catholic Church fabricates and makes hasty conclusions, still her Purgatory has no address and combination keys!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
KristoFMYsagun

Manassas, VA

#12 May 22, 2015
Satanist InKs COPIED their DOCTRINES "also" from the " religion of PIECE of $#IT -> I S L A M of
7th century ILLITERATE Rapist PEDOPHILE " fake" Profit Moo? ham Mad?( Hswad)
the
" oneness" of PAGAN Arabic word -> Al lah/the god ??
That's why we can call InK<- the Islamic christianity ??
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#13 Jun 1, 2015
KristoFMYsagun wrote:
Satanist InKs COPIED their DOCTRINES "also" from the " religion of PIECE of $#IT -> I S L A M of
7th century ILLITERATE Rapist PEDOPHILE " fake" Profit Moo? ham Mad?( Hswad)
the
" oneness" of PAGAN Arabic word -> Al lah/the god ??
That's why we can call InK<- the Islamic christianity ??
False Witness,

Stop opening your mouth just like a woman in menopause!!! If you have no evidence, you have to stop!!! Stop being threatened by the expansion of the Iglesia ni Cristo on all fronts worldwide!!! Just see the conversions of your faithful to the true Church of Christ even in the remotest areas of the Philippines!!! Watch INCTV or proceed to the nearest Iglesia ni Cristo chapel nearest your place for inquiries!!!

See the sprouting like mushrooms of Iglesia ni Cristo village chapels all over the Philippines and thus replacing the coconut-walled-and-roofed Catholic and Protestant chapels which were blown to the Pacific Garbage Dump by typhoons!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#14 Jun 1, 2015
KristoFMYsagun wrote:
Satanist InKs COPIED their DOCTRINES "also" from the " religion of PIECE of $#IT -> I S L A M of
7th century ILLITERATE Rapist PEDOPHILE " fake" Profit Moo? ham Mad?( Hswad)
the
" oneness" of PAGAN Arabic word -> Al lah/the god ??
That's why we can call InK<- the Islamic christianity ??
False Witness,

Catholic land-grabbing in the Middle East resulted to the development of a movement in the Middle East which later became as the Muslim religion!!! The original terrorist is the Roman Catholic Church which was then in cahoots with the Roman State in persecuting other beliefs such as the Jews, Muslims, and pagans!!! But the first-century Church of Christ was its first victims!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#17 Jun 22, 2015
KristoFMYsagun wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected]$$ Iboorat! How come you cannot give us the InK members?
How many are you?
Do you want me to SHOW how many InK population since 1914 InK foundation by Rapist FMY grade 2 taecher of yours?
and
I can tell you right now HOW many BILLIONS Catholics world wide?
The R C C population is ONLY -> TWO (2 ) BILLIONS? can you beat that BILLIONS numbers?
What evidence " would you like to know?"
Why NOT
give me " any kind" of questions regarding your " Fake " InK? and the Palestine? & R C C land grabbing?
.
Do you Know the meaning of Palestine ( in M.E) that was Land grabbed by whom?
Shoot your question pagan InK and I will give you the proofs!
Ignoramus,

I don't have to ask any question from you!!! You can't even write in English!!! And salvation is not about numbers!!! Just learn from the stories of the Universal Deluge and about Sodom and Gomorrah!!! Only a few were saved from the wrath of God and not billions!!! The Bible speaks of the "sands of the sea" or people who will be brought to eternal perdition comes Judgment Day!!! And your billions are these people!!!

Just watch INCTV and see the massive influx of converts into the true Church!!! And with the meteoric growth of the Iglesia ni Cristo, comes the frenzy of constructing gargantuan chapels in order for converts to have a place of worship!!! Just see the sprouting of chapels in Metro Manila and all over the world!!! Just see the hundreds of Catholic and Protestant chapels being sold to us!!! For these are barometers of our grandiose stature and is in direct opposition to the bankruptcy of Catholicism and Protestantism!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#18 Jun 22, 2015
KristoFMYsagun wrote:
<quoted text>
.
[email protected]$$ Iborrat? your Satanic Religion InK is Very similar to Islamic Death cult religion?
There is NO the so called " muslim" religion BUT ASSlamic death cult religion?
Where
are your Evidence that Catholic Land grabbed the " middle east"?
You are Idiot grade one student ONLY who knows nothing by to shit lies! you & you brother "muslim Arab terrorist are the " Land grabbers" of Middle east!
What do you know about Palestine? Did you know that Arab muslims ARE PAGANS like your InK cult of 1914?
Did you Know that the Palestine, is the Land of Israel? and that the PAGAN mohamedan arabs LAND grabbed the Land of Israel?
that
the true Land of ALL Arab Muslim( means to surrender) land is -> Saudi Arabia?
what do you know about Palestine? you SOB pugnose ink!
.
you know nothing about Catholic persecution?
The Catholics were PERSECUTED by Roman Emperor Nero in A.D 64?! BELOW [email protected]$ is your Bible re education!
and
the eye witness?-> www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/christians.htm
and
did you know that the First Pope Peter was nailed to the Cross up side down in Rome as well?
Ignoramus,

The Catholic and Protestant cults are the land-grabbers of the Middle East!!! Europe which are both Catholics and Protestants were the colonizers!!! They killed millions of Jews, Muslims, and Pagans!!! These religions stole the wealth of these people!!! They also raped their women and children!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
InK r KILLERS

Manassas, VA

#19 Jun 22, 2015
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoramus,
The Catholic and Protestant cults are the land-grabbers of the Middle East!!! Europe which are both Catholics and Protestants were the colonizers!!! They killed millions of Jews, Muslims, and Pagans!!! These religions stole the wealth of these people!!! They also raped their women and children!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
.
Ibooorat? handtud karon TONTO ka pa gid gihapon! naniniwala ka key Felix Manalo Ysagun na SIRA ULO like you?
yong TATAY's apelyedo ginawang nanay? ang NANAY's apelyedo ginawang " tatay?
sira ulo talalaga yan si Felix manalao Ysagon
ang BORAT <- ginawang-> Tinggil"
ang TINGGIL gianawang BORAT mooow?
.
Who are the "early" Christians persecuted by the Pagan Romans?
.
The Catholics that was " persecuted" by Roman Emperor -> Lucius Domitius Ahernobarbus aka Nero Caesar in AD 64 ? and NERO was the 666?
Or
the -> Iglesia ( simbahan) Ni Cristo of 1914 in Flippines?
.
Who are the pagans?
.
the Mooselims and the FLipines InKs or RRCC & Protestants?
and
the answers?-> Did you KNOW that the Arab muslims of 7 century are pagans?
How?
did you know that
the Illiterate Pedophile founder of of Satanic Islam named -> Moo ham mad?! married a 6 years old baby child name -> Aisha? that made -> Moo ham mad a Pedophile?
and
he was an illiterate sex maniac like Felix Manalo Ysagun og InK 1914?
.
Did you know that
BEFORE the sex maniac Islam founder named moo ham mad ( hswad) father <- LIVED & DIED as a -> PAGAN ? with a PAGAN name?
and
MOO's father's PAGAN name was -> ABDALLAH? <- soo? who is this Pagan -> Allah doing in Moo ham mad's father name?
.
The wannabe " prophet " arab Moo ham mad was VERY SIMILAR to -> Sex Maniac FELIX Manalo Ysagoon of INK 1914 of Flippines? heheheheh
Heyyy
unsa ka man dong! Pastilan kang Sebu anon kaw? dili ka puedeng manalo diri!
InK r KILLERS

Manassas, VA

#20 Jun 22, 2015
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
The history of the Philippines bears no record of a piece of land that was returned by the Roman Catholic Church to the Bangsa Moro!!! But it is replete with stories of how Catholics murdered Muslims through the centuries!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
.
IBOORat! Pastilan kan kang Bataa kaw! tonto ka gid gihapon?!
.
During the time of Mohamamad in Pagan Arabia?
.
Killer rapist Muhamad KILLED innocent Catholic Christian FIRST!
the
First wife of Muhamad was a Catholic Christian named -> Kadijah! <- A Jew Catholic Christian!
There
is NOOOO "moro" in the Philippines! MORON na katulad mo meron!
The
-> TRUE MORO <-are the -> Moroccans! They are Arabs from Morocco in Africa! idiot kaw!
.
The Flipino pug nose "mooselims" were called " moros" by Spain
it's because
->>Spain was INVADED by MOORS in 9 to 11 th century and they WERE DRIVEN out by Catholic Christians who are Spaniards!
and
SPAIN is the DEFENDER of CATHOLIC FAITH!
.
That's why
when the Philippines was re Discovered by Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan who served under King Philip of Spain in April 21, 1521!
and that's WHY the
the
Las islas de Filipinas was named UNDER King Philip of Spain it became -> Philippines!

isss that clear!
even
your own History IBOORAT you know nothing BUT to $#!IT lies!
IBOORat?!
above are your RE EDUCATION that will make you a " grade" 2 student
and
you are NOW level to -> InK founder grade 2 -> Felix Manalo Ysagun ??! heheheheh!
InK r KILLERS

Manassas, VA

#21 Jun 22, 2015
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoramus,
I don't have to ask any question from you!!! You can't even write in English!!! And salvation is not about numbers!!! Just learn from the stories of the Universal Deluge and about Sodom and Gomorrah!!! Only a few were saved from the wrath of God and not billions!!! The Bible speaks of the "sands of the sea" or people who will be brought to eternal perdition comes Judgment Day!!! And your billions are these people!!!
Just watch INCTV and see the massive influx of converts into the true Church!!! And with the meteoric growth of the Iglesia ni Cristo, comes the frenzy of constructing gargantuan chapels in order for converts to have a place of worship!!! Just see the sprouting of chapels in Metro Manila and all over the world!!! Just see the hundreds of Catholic and Protestant chapels being sold to us!!! For these are barometers of our grandiose stature and is in direct opposition to the bankruptcy of Catholicism and Protestantism!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
.
Hahahahan IBOOrat?!
.
you cannot DEMONIZED me!
.
Why would i watch a demonic INK cult in T.V. here in America?
.
I think Quiboloy is better that InK?
why? it's very simple
bcoz
Quiboloy Followers has -> 6 million followers?
and
Manalo Ysaguon InKs followers has ONLY 3 million sick minded followers?
and
during Ph election the INKs pres. bet always LOST?
.
The Manalos are SIRA ULOs?
.
yong tatay ginawan nanay?
vice versa?
yong BORAT ginawang TINGIL?
.
at ang TINGGIL ginawan borat?
.
eh baket naman akooww maniniwala
sa
.
sira ulongng katulad mooww?
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#22 Jul 20, 2015
InK r KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Ibooorat? handtud karon TONTO ka pa gid gihapon! naniniwala ka key Felix Manalo Ysagun na SIRA ULO like you?
yong TATAY's apelyedo ginawang nanay? ang NANAY's apelyedo ginawang " tatay?
sira ulo talalaga yan si Felix manalao Ysagon
ang BORAT <- ginawang-> Tinggil"
ang TINGGIL gianawang BORAT mooow?
.
Who are the "early" Christians persecuted by the Pagan Romans?
.
The Catholics that was " persecuted" by Roman Emperor -> Lucius Domitius Ahernobarbus aka Nero Caesar in AD 64 ? and NERO was the 666?
Or
the -> Iglesia ( simbahan) Ni Cristo of 1914 in Flippines?
.
Who are the pagans?
.
the Mooselims and the FLipines InKs or RRCC & Protestants?
and
the answers?-> Did you KNOW that the Arab muslims of 7 century are pagans?
How?
did you know that
the Illiterate Pedophile founder of of Satanic Islam named -> Moo ham mad?! married a 6 years old baby child name -> Aisha? that made -> Moo ham mad a Pedophile?
and
he was an illiterate sex maniac like Felix Manalo Ysagun og InK 1914?
.
Did you know that
BEFORE the sex maniac Islam founder named moo ham mad ( hswad) father <- LIVED & DIED as a -> PAGAN ? with a PAGAN name?
and
MOO's father's PAGAN name was -> ABDALLAH? <- soo? who is this Pagan -> Allah doing in Moo ham mad's father name?
.
The wannabe " prophet " arab Moo ham mad was VERY SIMILAR to -> Sex Maniac FELIX Manalo Ysagoon of INK 1914 of Flippines? heheheheh
Heyyy
unsa ka man dong! Pastilan kang Sebu anon kaw? dili ka puedeng manalo diri!
Maysayad,

There was no Catholicism during the time of Christ and the apostles!!! Catholicism was the pagan religion after the ascension of Christ to heaven and after the apostles died!!! A Catholic Pope (Benedict 1X) had copulations with several kinds of animals though his title was that of a fake Holy Father!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#23 Jul 20, 2015
InK r KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Hahahahan IBOOrat?!
.
you cannot DEMONIZED me!
.
Why would i watch a demonic INK cult in T.V. here in America?
.
I think Quiboloy is better that InK?
why? it's very simple
bcoz
Quiboloy Followers has -> 6 million followers?
and
Manalo Ysaguon InKs followers has ONLY 3 million sick minded followers?
and
during Ph election the INKs pres. bet always LOST?
.
The Manalos are SIRA ULOs?
.
yong tatay ginawan nanay?
vice versa?
yong BORAT ginawang TINGIL?
.
at ang TINGGIL ginawan borat?
.
eh baket naman akooww maniniwala
sa
.
sira ulongng katulad mooww?
Maysayad,

A Catholic Pope had sex with several animals!!! Thus the animals were made as sexual objects instead of the women!!! What an abnormal person like you!!! And another Pope had sex with corpses!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 690,340
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Eyes on Christ 10,655
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov 8 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov 2 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct 30 The Bible Student 1
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
More from around the web