Italy's Monti: Gay marriage up to Par...

Italy's Monti: Gay marriage up to Parliament

There are 3 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Italy's Monti: Gay marriage up to Parliament. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Italian premier Mario Monti, right, flanked by his wife Elsa, touches his forehead as Pope Benedict XVI arrives to celebrate an Epiphany Mass in St.Peter's Basilica at the Vatican, Sunday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I think he was starting to cross himself as protection against the evil eye. (smirk)
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#2 Jan 6, 2013
All of the italians in the gay bars,always smoke.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Not likely there - they are tolerant of gays but have too many connections with the Church. Probably will be the last country in Western Europe to legalize - but who knows, I might be proved wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr June VanDerMark 603,263
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Do you know 9,678
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 5 hr Mr_SKY 84,400
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Aug 27 Chimney1 420
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 26 Belle Sexton 3
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 25 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Pope Benedict is living out old age calmly (Aug '08) Aug 24 The Oracle 73
More from around the web