Pope Benedict delivers last blessing from window

Full story: The Washington Post

Feb. 24, 2013 - Pope Benedict XVI has given his pontificate's final Sunday blessing from his studio window to the cheers of tens of thousands of people in St.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013

Since: Feb 12

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Dose this mean he can finally be arrested?
newswatch

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Religion is a very personal thing no matter what religion you belong to. For Catholics the Pope is the boss on earth. The mean spirit of some to attack this holy man is disgraceful. Let us pray that the Cardinals will pick a good man to lead us in our faith. After all it has lasted all these years since Jesus Christ came into this world to save us all. We are believers in his forgiveness. He is the answer to all in life. If you don't believe leave us alone to believe. We are taught to believe he is the truth and the light. He is GOD who came to earth so that we would believe. God Bless you all beievers or non believers.

Since: Feb 12

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 24, 2013
 
newswatch wrote:
Religion is a very personal thing no matter what religion you belong to. For Catholics the Pope is the boss on earth. The mean spirit of some to attack this holy man is disgraceful. Let us pray that the Cardinals will pick a good man to lead us in our faith. After all it has lasted all these years since Jesus Christ came into this world to save us all. We are believers in his forgiveness. He is the answer to all in life. If you don't believe leave us alone to believe. We are taught to believe he is the truth and the light. He is GOD who came to earth so that we would believe. God Bless you all believers or non believers.
I sympathize with you, but do not agree with you. If any one, no matter who he is, is involved in a crime or has covered up a crime he should be held accountable to both god and men. His part in the pedophile scandal is evident from the documents taken from the Vatican.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 24, 2013
 
CHURCH FOR PEDOPHILES = CATHOLIC CHURCH

It ought to be outlawed!!!

Since: Feb 12

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 25, 2013
 
Aliroger1 wrote:
CHURCH FOR PEDOPHILES = CATHOLIC CHURCH
It ought to be outlawed!!!
CHURCH FOR MURDERERS - ISLAM
It ought to be outlawed!!![
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
CHURCH FOR MURDERERS - ISLAM
It ought to be outlawed!!![
LOLLL---Muslims don't have churches, silly.
Islam is the road to freedom and liberation. It is why the west hates Islam because Muslims freed the world of European colonialism!!! Fact!!!

Since: Feb 12

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 26, 2013
 
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLL---Muslims don't have churches, silly.
Islam is the road to freedom and liberation. It is why the west hates Islam because Muslims freed the world of European colonialism!!! Fact!!!
Islam is the road to slavery and murder and as to islam freeing the world of European colonialism? You must be reading those muslim publications again, The only thing islam has done is replace one muslim dictator with a worse one.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 26, 2013
 
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the road to slavery and murder and as to islam freeing the world of European colonialism? You must be reading those muslim publications again, The only thing islam has done is replace one muslim dictator with a worse one.
the dictators are all western puppets. the west is the enemy of democracy in Arab and Muslim nations. the west prefers compliant brutal dictators like mubarak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••