Pope Francis reaches out to gays, says he won't judge gay priests

Full story: The Washington Post

Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, saying he wouldn't judge priests for their sexual orientation in a remarkably open and wide-ranging news conference as he returned from his first foreign trip.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>There's more than three decades worth of research that backs up everything I said.
Here's just one of the studies:
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdf...
The information on sexual orientation begins at the bottom of page 11. Your psychologist friend needs to keep up on his research.
You do realize that only a few years ago, your condition was also listed as queer and perverse in these same guides and reports you wish now to use to further your cause. PC BS is hardly Truth. Wanna spin again?
If your lifestyle is so great, why are you on here pounding everyone to accept it? It is not natural to need your anus stitched up due to abuse. Many things ya'll do is totally against your own bodies. Against natural and spiritual laws. Scream as loud as you can and find others to agree and all your tactics...still won't altar the Truth in the Bible one little iota. Sexual sin won't open Heavens gates... and Hallelujah for that!

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the US or any other sovereign state has their own laws?
Churches in the US are under local diocesan control.
You sound like someone who wouldn't have voted for Kennedy in 1960 because he was a "papist".
They do want and think they are above all laws because they call themslves a religion. A well known example, one of our laws is doctors, teachers and schools, and everyone else has to report it to the police if they gain knowledge of a child being raped. But the Catholic Church feels they are above those laws. Did they report it to the police when bishops raped a child? No. They even hid it and covered it up. They think they are above even laws to protect children from being repeatedly raped.

Our forefathers came to America to escape the type system too many religions and drumbeaters are seeking to bring to our nation ..... a church state where laws governing everyone are enacted based upon one group's religious beliefs.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

SPOT On!!
Carlos

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
ďDo not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.
Leviticus 18:21-23 (in Context) Leviticus 18 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Leviticus 20:13
ďIf a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
Leviticus 20:12-14 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
1 Corinthians 6:9
Donít you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Donít fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,
1 Corinthians 6:8-10 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
1 Timothy 1:10
The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders, liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching
1 Timothy 1:9-11 (in Context) 1 Timothy 1 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Results from Gospel.co
Wonder what the Poop does with Scripture? Fake god on Earth. Speaker fro the largest cult of Satan on the Planet. Followed by Islam.
Leviticus still says you MUST sacrifece animals and stonne gays to the death - are you doing such things?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Living in the New Testament. The same NT That condemns sexual sin, and that includes men on men,etc. Also known as homosexuality. Used to be considered PC to call it queer. Psychologists called it queer. Odd and Unnatural behavior.

If it is not Heaven you seek, it is not Heaven you will find.
Beating others into acceptance of your un natural behavior gets you only that in life. In Eternal, spiritual life- the truth does not change.

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
Living in the New Testament. The same NT That condemns sexual sin, and that includes men on men,etc. Also known as homosexuality. Used to be considered PC to call it queer. Psychologists called it queer. Odd and Unnatural behavior.
If it is not Heaven you seek, it is not Heaven you will find.
Beating others into acceptance of your un natural behavior gets you only that in life. In Eternal, spiritual life- the truth does not change.
facts are facts (unlike religion). God creates gay people. I don't know why, but that doesn't mean it ain't so. He must have a reason.
What God created comes before your beliefs, trumps them.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>aaaaawh what's wrong your pope actually follows the teachings of Christ by not judging others leaving that to god himself and you don't like it..... tooooo bad fucktard
Wow! The witch is here. My Pope? You can't HEAR either. Reprobate has it's issues, one of them being you become deaf to spiritual truths and realities.
The Catholic CUlt of Mary is the most demonic cult around. ALong w/Islam. What a dorkas malorkis you B.
A relationship w/Messiah trumps YOUR lifestyle in ways YOU cannot fathom. OR imagine. "For eye hath not seen, not ear heard, the desires of one's heart, that G-d has prepared for those who love Him".
Hmm Delicious....ELohim

Salvation trumps Sexual deviancy. Any day, all day. Your eternal soul is most valuable. Why do you think Lucifer temps you so?

Bilogona banshee..ah he aya me lo

eL SHaddi ah hey ah hey

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Catholic created gay wrote:
<quoted text>
facts are facts (unlike religion). God creates gay people. I don't know why, but that doesn't mean it ain't so. He must have a reason.
What God created comes before your beliefs, trumps them.
So, it makes sense to you that the Holy One would create something and then condemn it? This is indeed the enemy of your souls outlook.
If you were MADE so, then the Holy WOrd of Messiah, Creator, would address this sexual sin as Natural. The Greek, Hebrew, English. etc... SCRiptures, kept by the Jewish Nation over Centuries (God's Chosen Race)says otherwise. No matter how you want to worship men.(As in this Poop above, Francis)

Your instant gratification will not Trump your ETErnal Soul now will it?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" (Leviticus 18:22)

"Do not be deceived! Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit The Kingdom of GOD. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in The Name of the LORD Jesus and by the Spirit of our GOD" (1 Cor. 6:9-11).

The Pope is attempting to put lipstick on what GOD clearly calls a pig/abomination. No wonder, the papacy is also in on this:

http://forcingchange.wordpress.com/2011/11/07...

"I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery (1798)--but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast." (Revelation 13:3)
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

WAKE UP!!

DNF

“A seat at the family table”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
SPOT On!!
OK. I have no idea who you are talking to or why but at least your being nice for a change. That must be painful for you.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
They do want and think they are above all laws because they call themslves a religion. A well known example, one of our laws is doctors, teachers and schools, and everyone else has to report it to the police if they gain knowledge of a child being raped. But the Catholic Church feels they are above those laws. Did they report it to the police when bishops raped a child? No. They even hid it and covered it up. They think they are above even laws to protect children from being repeatedly raped.
Our forefathers came to America to escape the type system too many religions and drumbeaters are seeking to bring to our nation ..... a church state where laws governing everyone are enacted based upon one group's religious beliefs.
The anti gays call that special rights. Oh wait I';m wrong. It's religious exemptions.

Oh wait. Yup special rights.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

The thing that caught my eye most about this story is the number of Catholics who are outraged that he dared preach current Church Doctrine.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" (Leviticus 18:22)
"Do not be deceived! Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit The Kingdom of GOD. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in The Name of the LORD Jesus and by the Spirit of our GOD" (1 Cor. 6:9-11).
The Pope is attempting to put lipstick on what GOD clearly calls a pig/abomination. No wonder, the papacy is also in on this:
http://forcingchange.wordpress.com/2011/11/07...
"I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery (1798)--but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast." (Revelation 13:3)
Romans 2
New International Version (NIV)
Godís Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that Godís judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape Godís judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that Godís kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of Godís wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God ďwill repay each person according to what they have done.Ē[a] 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in Godís sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

New International Version
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

New Living Translation
"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>OK. I have no idea who you are talking to or why but at least your being nice for a change. That must be painful for you.
DOH! Jenny's post. Why it is under it....not painful on here to own truth. Not that painful. Rejection is never fun but the rewards of speaking truth trump it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
The thing that caught my eye most about this story is the number of Catholics who are outraged that he dared preach current Church Doctrine.
Correction; the End of times doctrine, current church doctrine, "as in the days of Noah were".

The Anti-Christ will have his Reverend as well. Fulfilling Biblical Prophesy is what this is about.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
DOH! Jenny's post. Why it is under it....not painful on here to own truth. Not that painful. Rejection is never fun but the rewards of speaking truth trump it.
New International Version
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

New Living Translation
"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.

English Standard Version
ďBlessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Evangelistic Fundamentalist who thinks everyone should believe as they do and that our Government should follow the bible to enact laws instead of the Constitution.......NOT!!!

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction; the End of times doctrine, current church doctrine, "as in the days of Noah were".
The Anti-Christ will have his Reverend as well. Fulfilling Biblical Prophesy is what this is about.
Problem is I'm not part of your church as you have pointed out repeatedly to me and my people.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so it's the reward you are after.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••