Pope Francis reaches out to gays, says he won't judge gay priests

Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, saying he wouldn't judge priests for their sexual orientation in a remarkably open and wide-ranging news conference as he returned from his first foreign trip. Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#46 Jul 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there are homosexuals who are afflicted with pedophilia, but the reality is that they are no more common among us than they are among heterosexuals. Something you should probably know about the condition, the paraphilia doesn't always reflect the person's adult sexual orientation. The vast majority of men who sexually abuse boys, heterosexual.
Sounds whacko. WHere do you get your info? Facts, not opinions.
I have a psychologist friend who would say otherwise.
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#47 Jul 31, 2013
This antichrist, antipope seems to be giving permission for the priests to be homosexuals again. That's just great! Now we can return to decades of Catholic kids getting raped!
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#48 Jul 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your semi-literate rants only serve to prove you clueless. While there are gay men who are also afflicted with pedophilia and/or sexually abuse children, the vast majority of men in both categories that abuse only boys are heterosexual.
Yeah, because heterosexual men are attracted to little boys! Are you a freaking dork or what? Only a mental midget would come to such a stupid conclusion.

You might want to check out the Department of Justice's website about homosexuals committing the highest rate of pedophilia and how high the recidivism rate is with them.

http://www.csom.org/pubs/recidsexof.html

Have fun!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#49 Jul 31, 2013
lrony wrote:
I know that all homosexuals are not pedophiles but to say that pedophiles are not also homosexual is ridiculous.
Try educating yourself on this issue.....maybe if folks use the correct terminology......they might begin to understand exactly what's going on......if a Child Molester is an adult man and happens to molest a boy.....it is called Male on Male Molestation and if the Child Molester is an adult man and happens to molest a girl is is called Male on female Molestation and has NOTHING to do with the sexual orientation of the adult who typically identifies as heterosexual.......here are two links that can help folks educate themselves on this issue:
Child Molestation Research & PreventionInstitution:
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pag...

The other article is called:
Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation:
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/HTML/fa...

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#50 Jul 31, 2013
Well well well. Look like the claims by the bigots that civil unions will do the same thing as marriage is unraveling in KY.

Exclusive: Will a lesbian couple be forced to testify against each other?

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Exclu...

I hope we get this to be a big buzz on the internet. It will be interesting to hear the usual suspects respond,(Hannity, Limbaugh, Nom, AFA, Robertson, O'Reilly, etc.).

I Love it! PLEASE promote this story everywhere: Facebook; Twitter; etc.

Do civil unions really do what the anti gays said they would do?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#51 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
Well well well. Look like the claims by the bigots that civil unions will do the same thing as marriage is unraveling in KY.
I hope we get this to be a big buzz on the internet. It will be interesting to hear the usual suspects respond,(Hannity, Limbaugh, Nom, AFA, Robertson, O'Reilly, etc.).
Be sure you promote that she robbed the guy too even though she claimed she was raped and killed him in self defense. Yah, right! I mean it's an everyday thing that a woman gets raped and then robs and kills the rapist!

Let's see, "oh gee, little ole me was raped but I plum forgot to call the cops!" While I was forgetting to call the cops I robbed the guy too! Haven't you ever heard of justifiable theft if one is molested? Where HAVE you people been??"

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#52 Jul 31, 2013
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure you promote that she robbed the guy too even though she claimed she was raped and killed him in self defense. Yah, right! I mean it's an everyday thing that a woman gets raped and then robs and kills the rapist!
Let's see, "oh gee, little ole me was raped but I plum forgot to call the cops!" While I was forgetting to call the cops I robbed the guy too! Haven't you ever heard of justifiable theft if one is molested? Where HAVE you people been??"
Really, so because the prosecutor claims she robbed the guy, you have already tried and convicted her, right?

You do know that one is presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY by a jury of her peers, right?

That these charges are ALLEGED charges.......they have NOT been proven and my guess is that if the prosecutor CAN'T force the defendants wife to testify against her.......then does he really have enough evidence to get a conviction? My guess is probably not!!!!

Scream loud about how this person should hang for her alleged crimes, but I bet if the man had lived....you'd have made him a hero right? Instead of treating him like the scumbag he probably was!!!

Location hidden

#53 Jul 31, 2013
chisholm wrote:
Imagine, a Pope admitting that he doesn't have the right to judge people as if he were God!
This man is a dose of fresh air in the Papacy. May his reign be long and his reforms, many.
He's the Vicar of Christ. Supposed to be the representative of Christ on earth. It is his DUTY to defend and uphold faith and morals.

He totally FAILED when he uttered those words and he's upset thousands of Catholics and other Christian denominations with his careless words.

He's a lethal dose is what he is.

Location hidden

#54 Jul 31, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so because the prosecutor claims she robbed the guy, you have already tried and convicted her, right?
You do know that one is presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY by a jury of her peers, right?
That these charges are ALLEGED charges.......they have NOT been proven and my guess is that if the prosecutor CAN'T force the defendants wife to testify against her.......then does he really have enough evidence to get a conviction? My guess is probably not!!!!
Scream loud about how this person should hang for her alleged crimes, but I bet if the man had lived....you'd have made him a hero right? Instead of treating him like the scumbag he probably was!!!
Shut the * up! She's lying through her teeth and if you don't see that, you're either willfully blind or you're dumber than dirt.

Location hidden

#55 Jul 31, 2013
Boo to Dope Francis! Boooooooooooo!!!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#56 Jul 31, 2013
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice smarmy dodge to the issue though.

My guess is you're pissed because you've been pushing civil unions.

I notice you didn't make it clear that if this were a heterosexual couple this wouldn't even be an issue.

I posted the link. The story makes that clear. Can the attitude.

Like I said, I notice you didn't stress that if this were a married heterosexual couple this wouldn't even be an issue for you.

Location hidden

#57 Jul 31, 2013
"Bobbie Jo Clary is charged with murder, robbery and tampering with physical evidence in the death of George Murphy in the Portland neighborhood."

Oh my my my! I forgot to add that after I robbed him, I tampered with the physical evidence! Shoot! Dropping hammers off of bridges to nosedive into the murky deep waters just makes me so dizzy! It made me forget to call the police and tell them I had been molested AND that I killed the sucker! Stop calling me Jodi Arias right now! Now stop it!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#58 Jul 31, 2013
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the * up! She's lying through her teeth and if you don't see that, you're either willfully blind or you're dumber than dirt.
Calling other people "fools" - never made anyone smarter. Except in their own mind.
-Rosa_Winkel from Topix

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#59 Jul 31, 2013
SherylReal wrote:
"Bobbie Jo Clary is charged with murder, robbery and tampering with physical evidence in the death of George Murphy in the Portland neighborhood."
Oh my my my! I forgot to add that after I robbed him, I tampered with the physical evidence! Shoot! Dropping hammers off of bridges to nosedive into the murky deep waters just makes me so dizzy! It made me forget to call the police and tell them I had been molested AND that I killed the sucker! Stop calling me Jodi Arias right now! Now stop it!

Well well well. Looks like the claims by the bigots that civil unions will do the same thing as marriage is unraveling in KY.

Oh and all you anti gays who backed civil unions.....

1. Abiding Truth Ministries (Scott Lively)
2. American Family Association (Tim Wildmon; Bryan Fischer)
3. Americans for Truth About Homosexuality (Peter LaBarbera)
4. American Vision (Gary DeMar)
5. Chalcedon Foundation (R. J. Rushdoony)
6. Christian Anti-Defamation Commission (Gary Cass)
7. Concerned Women for America (Beverly LaHaye)
8. Coral Ridge Ministries (Robert Knight)
9. Dove World Outreach Center (Terry Jones)
10. Faithful Word Baptist Church (Steven Anderson)
11. Family Research Council (Tony Perkins)
12. Family research Institute (Paul Cameron)
13. Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment (Wayne Lela)
14. Illinois Family Institute (Laurie Higgins)
15. Liberty Council (Matt Barber; Peter LaBarbera)
16. Mass Resistance (Brian Camenker)
17. National Organization for Marriage (Maggie Gallagher; Robert George; Brian Brown)
18. Traditional Values Coalition (Lou Sheldon; Andrea Lafferty)

I wonder what CROW tastes like. Can I have your recipe?

LMAO

Location hidden

#60 Jul 31, 2013
"Ms. Clary did commit the homicide and took several items from the individual which also results in the robbery charge and tampering with physical evidence," said Lt. Barry Wilkerson, with LMPD homicide.

Police also tell us Clary took the victim's truck, and there's more that might connect her to the crime.

"She did wash her clothes directly after the incident,"Wilkerson said. "I would assume to get rid of any evidence that she had on her."

"We would like to hear her whole side of the story, you know, what happened from her perspective but we have an idea but that's just speculation," said Shelton.

Now as family members plan Murphy's funeral they're also trying to decide what will happen to the business he helped build from the ground up.

"My grandmother and him for years over at 18th and Market ran a used tire shop," said Shelton.

Meanwhile, police say Clary turned herself into police headquarters after learning that police wanted to interview her. Upon questioning, she allegedly admitted to "being with the victim and stealing his truck on the night of his death."

Cause, you know, every woman goes home and washes her clothes after she's been raped so the police won't have any DNA evidence against the perp. Next, we steal their trucks!
Beauty Queen

London, UK

#61 Jul 31, 2013
commenters wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately,. Sad but true.
Silly internet troll ...

Location hidden

#62 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Calling other people "fools" - never made anyone smarter. Except in their own mind.
-Rosa_Winkel from Topix
While I'm at it... You're one too if you believe this total bs coming from this woman who thinks she's a man.

Help! Help! I've been molested!

1. Failed to tell police the night it happened.

2. Destroyed evidence of said "rape" by washing her clothing.

3. Picked up hammer and bashed someone's head in repeatedly...forgot to tell police that one too.

She's a freaking LIAR!

Location hidden

#63 Jul 31, 2013
"This is not the first time Clary has been in the news. WDRB.com featured her back in September when she was allegedly caught shoplifting.

Clary was taken into custody at the Walmart on Standiford Plaza Drive. Police say she stuffed more than $1,600 worth of video games, clothes, and toys into a large toy box, then re-sealed the box.

She was charged with theft in that instance."

Oh crap! Looks like she's got a habit of stealing. Only this time, she added murder to the mix to cover her lust of thievery.

Location hidden

#64 Jul 31, 2013
"Prosecutors say that Clary’s spouse, Geneva Case, heard Clary admit to killing Murphy and saw her clean blood out of his van and abandon it in Southern Indiana."

All in a hard day's work!

You know what? I bet she goes with "I was in a fog! I ended up in Southern Indiana and thought, "Where in the HELL am I and how did I get this van?"

Location hidden

#65 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Nice smarmy dodge to the issue though.
My guess is you're pissed because you've been pushing civil unions.
I notice you didn't make it clear that if this were a heterosexual couple this wouldn't even be an issue.
I posted the link. The story makes that clear. Can the attitude.
Like I said, I notice you didn't stress that if this were a married heterosexual couple this wouldn't even be an issue for you.
I haven't been pushing for civil unions! What's civil about two men boinking each other and two women doing the same? That's about as uncivilized a "union" as you can get.

If this were a married hetero couple you're damned right I wouldn't be an issue for me. That law was originally made for heterosexual couples who are MARRIED, not shacking up together.

Even if it were a heterosexual couple, my sentiment remains the same about this outlandish story this woman is telling. She's as guilty as sin.

You better find someone else for your poster child for civil unions cause she's one sorry a** example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 13 hr Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 15 hr Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE