Pope Francis reaches out to gays, say...

Pope Francis reaches out to gays, says he won't judge gay priests

There are 250 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 29, 2013, titled Pope Francis reaches out to gays, says he won't judge gay priests. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, saying he wouldn't judge priests for their sexual orientation in a remarkably open and wide-ranging news conference as he returned from his first foreign trip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#268 Aug 8, 2013
This does not include the Genocides to the MOhawks and other American Indians done by this CUlt of Mary and Pedophilia.
The Indians have kicked them out of Canada, as all Lands should.

english.pravda.ru/history/.../ 123513-catholic_church_serbian _christians-...‎
Jan 18, 2013 - all crimes committed against Serbian civilians are justified on the laws of the jungle. USA and NATO helped Croatia (which couldn't do it on her ...
Rwandan Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide&#8... ;
The Roman Catholic Church affirms that genocide took place but states that those who took part in it did so without the permission of the Church. The Marian ...
For Rwandans, the pope's apology must be unbearable | Martin ...
www.theguardian.com › Comment is free › Cif belief‎
Mar 29, 2010 - Martin Kimani: If sexual abuse in Ireland warrants his contrition, what contempt is shown by the Vatican's silence over its role in genocide.
The Catholic Church and genocide | the human province
humanprovince.wordpress.com/2010/.../the-cath... ;
Apr 7, 2010 - To you, Catholic survivor of genocide in Rwanda, the Vatican says that those priests, those bishops, those nuns, those archbishops who ...
Genocide of the Tutsis – the Role of the Roman Catholic Church
www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp... ;
Date Posted: 5/10/2004. Genocide of the Tutsis – the Role of the Roman Catholic Church. BRITISH CHURCH NEWSPAPER 16 APRIL 2004. Analysis – by a ...
Catholic Complicity and Rwanda Genocide : NPR

www.npr.org › News › World‎
by Jason Beaubien
Apr 22, 2005 - Human-rights advocates are demanding an apology from the Catholic Church for its role in the 1994 Rwandan genocide. Now, an international ...
What Role Did Catholics Play in Rwandan Genocide?| The ...
amcatholic.wordpress.com/.../what-role-did-ca... ;
Aug 21, 2010 - So, I would like to know more about the role of my brother and sister Catholics in the lead-up to (and direct actions), during the genocide of ...
Catholic Priest Guilty In Rwanda Genocide - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com › Religion › Wires‎
Dec 14, 2006 - NAIROBI, Dec. 13 -- A Catholic priest was convicted Wednesday of taking part in Rwanda's 1994 genocide by ordering militiamen to set fire to a ...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#269 Aug 8, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Again, your ignorance of the WORd is Glaring. GOd draws those he chooses to himself. Elected? No, Chosen.
No dear, you chose God, he didn't choose you.
Nijoni wrote:
It is not of the Natural mind to accept the things of the SPirit.
They are at enmity with ea other, as you would know if you KNEW the Bible.
Hon, I know the Bible a hell of a lot better than you do and you actually claim to follow it.
Nijoni wrote:
Your words are evidence of this Spiritual Law.The things of the WOrld are foolishness to those that believe. The Wisdom of the WOrld is such as HItler.
Have seen and had miracles happen in my life. Not due to the physical world, for sure.
Once again sweetie, you're never going to convince anyone that you're right if you are unable to convince them that you're sane.

this one

#270 Aug 8, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
Would you like to try again?
Why? I've already proven that you couldn't even fake having an understanding of what your out of context verse meant, what more need be done to help you look the fool?

this one

#271 Aug 8, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
The Pharisees and Sadducees...
Likes I keeps telling you, you can't convince me that you have God on your side if you be on the wrong side of sanity.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#272 Aug 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, you chose God, he didn't choose you.
<quoted text>Hon, I know the Bible a hell of a lot better than you do and you actually claim to follow it.
<quoted text>Once again sweetie, you're never going to convince anyone that you're right if you are unable to convince them that you're sane.
You haven't shown you know anything of Hebrew Scripture, or Culture. Your attitude is filled with Romanism. As are you statements. Not the same. One is truth, the other a cult.
You haven't even used the Word to support anything you say. You are just like a pope or bishop alright. You think yourself Superior and beyond the rules. Above the law. good luck convincing any of your so called knowledge. You can blow your horn all day, all that says is you think too highly of yourself.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#273 Aug 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Likes I keeps telling you, you can't convince me that you have God on your side if you be on the wrong side of sanity.
Not trying to. As you twist my words to fit into your philosophy. I do not think any Christian should feel as if G-d is on their side, but that they are on God's side. Again, your Superior thinking, not mine.

Now, how about all those genocides you advocate for?
That Christian as well? Hell no, that is Catholic. You are really evil. Putting the Crimes of the Vatican onto Christ.

this one

#274 Aug 8, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
You haven't shown you know anything
Believe what you want buttercup, I believe you're crazy.

this one

#275 Aug 8, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
God doesn't know you sweetie, I've read the book, you haven't even gotten the basics right.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#276 Aug 8, 2013
polabo wrote:
<quoted text>ok Obama,evade the question--I asked what would be a sodomite--u like most libs and atheists will not answer direct questions--
and I responded a sodomite would be a person from Somdom.

end of story,

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#277 Aug 8, 2013
Kerry2013 wrote:
The Catholic Church is dead wrong on the subject sin is sin and they know that. I don't see how they can participate and not call sin for what it is being gay is sin. God will judge.
Who created the people in the Land of Nod that was on the East of Eden?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 658,647
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 hr Proud2Goson 10,242
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sep 25 Full Muslim stupid 13
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
More from around the web