Pope Francis reaches out to gays, says he won't judge gay priests

Full story: The Washington Post

Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, saying he wouldn't judge priests for their sexual orientation in a remarkably open and wide-ranging news conference as he returned from his first foreign trip.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

polabo wrote:
<quoted text>in other words u want to only hear what u believe in--normal for atheists because the truth does not match their life styles--it would not bother me if is wasn't my business but since perverts do not only want their fun but try and make it the norm by pushing it in other peoples faces it makes it our business--the only reason I used murder was not because of murder being a crime was that if murders or queers make laws it would be in their favor idiot--
Sorry, but NOT an Atheist.......and you haven't posted any truth, just a bunch of your religious beliefs and opinions!!!

No one is PUSHING their beliefs on you......you're the one mentioning sexual conduct and trying to force your religious beliefs on folks who simply don't believe as you do!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally I'd agree, but this thread is about religious beliefs. It's about the pope and his stance on homosexual priest.
Sorry, but there were NO Homosexual Priests.......just Pedophiles and Child Molesters.......again, just because an adult male molests a boy or teenage male does NOT make it a Homosexual assault.......frankly a man molesting a boy or teenage male has little to do with one's sexual orientation and more about opportunity!!!

I could give ya some links......but you'd probably just ignore them anyways!!!

Oh and this may be about what the Pope feels about not harming Gays and Lesbians........but this is not necessarily about religious beliefs in general........and though folks have a right to believe as they see fit.......others have the dame right to believe differently.......therefore one person's views on religion MUST learn to respect someone else with a different religious belief instead of ASSuming that one doesn't have one!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

fr polabo:

>ok Obama,evade the question--I asked what would be a sodomite--u like most libs and atheists will not answer direct questions--<

Easy. A Sodomite lived in the city of Sodom, which is no longer in existence, so there are no Sodomites alive now. Next question from the peanut gallery, please.
polabo

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr polabo:
>ok Obama,evade the question--I asked what would be a sodomite--u like most libs and atheists will not answer direct questions--<
Easy. A Sodomite lived in the city of Sodom, which is no longer in existence, so there are no Sodomites alive now. Next question from the peanut gallery, please.
now where did the word sodomy orginate and why biblically--
polabo

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but NOT an Atheist.......and you haven't posted any truth, just a bunch of your religious beliefs and opinions!!!
No one is PUSHING their beliefs on you......you're the one mentioning sexual conduct and trying to force your religious beliefs on folks who simply don't believe as you do!!!
ur correct about pushing beliefs on me I already know the truth but young folks don't need to be around such trash--and what truth have u posted only ur opinion and beliefs--since ur not an atheist what religion do u claim to follow--

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

polabo wrote:
<quoted text>now where did the word sodomy orginate and why biblically--
You've been given your answer and STILL ya want someone to continue to feed your religious garbage!!!!

Look it up and realize your bible means nothing to our LAWS!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

polabo wrote:
<quoted text>ur correct about pushing beliefs on me I already know the truth but young folks don't need to be around such trash--and what truth have u posted only ur opinion and beliefs--since ur not an atheist what religion do u claim to follow--
Young people are around Gays and Lesbians with NO ISSUES.......they understand that some are straight while there are some who happen to be Gay or Lesbian.......it's not a big issue and they don't dwell on what others do privately!!!

I don't follow ANY formalized religion these days, I also don't follow myths and stories from the bible because I know it was written by men who wanted to be Gods!!!

I am a spiritual person who believes in God and His words......I know that God watches over me and that He will judge me on my judgment day........I do not fear Him, nor will I have to explain anything to Him because He knows my soul!!!

Now, please make more silly comments about what you think you know!!!

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>Young people are around Gays and Lesbians with NO ISSUES.......they understand that some are straight while there are some who happen to be Gay or Lesbian.......it's not a big issue and they don't dwell on what others do privately!!!

I don't follow ANY formalized religion these days, I also don't follow myths and stories from the bible because I know it was written by men who wanted to be Gods!!!

I am a spiritual person who believes in God and His words......I know that God watches over me and that He will judge me on my judgment day........I do not fear Him, nor will I have to explain anything to Him because He knows my soul!!!

Now, please make more silly comments about what you think you know!!!
https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.as...

Reality

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
The reality of someone with a doctorate in rhetoric and performance trying to rationalize his choice of personal bigotries that he prays God shares with him. Simply because he wants to feel better about being a bigot doesn't mean that we have to play along. If this is the kind of nonsense you want to believe, believe to your little heart's content, such is your right, but please realize your seal of approval is neither sought nor necessary, no matter how well you pray God agrees with you. God gets to decide who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>In the immortal words of Nijoni:
"SPOT ON"
LMAO
Loved how Chuck, Nijoni and so many others keep saying the RCC has to protect it's faith by ignoring 103 verses of the Bible!
Now, as always- you go straight to your lies to back your ungodliness. WHere did I ever say such a thing?
Lies, as you, are weak.

You love this genocidal cult, knock yourself out. Don't drag me into it in your incompetence to stand on truth.

The RCC is not protecting faith, it is protecting homo-queers and Pedos. Rapists and thieves. A cult of genocide. Bilogona mahee.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but ANYONE who Molests or Harms children should be tossed to the general population of the Prison and let defend themselves with those individuals!!!

If this is true, then why isn't the whole of the Vatican behind bars?
Because they have hood winked the masses. And you are in that number, obviously.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Gay being politically correct is another irony - gays I know are the least merry of folk. ALways pointing a finger and looking for insults as they try to gain acceptance as normal.

You may find acceptance among twisted minds, normal is not happening. Acceptance from the Bible or from True believers is not happening. You will always be perverted. Unless you repent and turn from your ungodly lives.
btw: Yelling and stomping your feet will not change truth either.

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The reality of someone with a doctorate in rhetoric and performance trying to rationalize his choice of personal bigotries that he prays God shares with him. Simply because he wants to feel better about being a bigot doesn't mean that we have to play along. If this is the kind of nonsense you want to believe, believe to your little heart's content, such is your right, but please realize your seal of approval is neither sought nor necessary, no matter how well you pray God agrees with you. God gets to decide who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians.
God decided homosexuals are wrong.

Romans 1:26-27

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
NOT reality.......just what you opt to believe from another biased source!!!
polabo

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
queers,atheists,sodomites,do not believe in god,well maybe their own chosen one that would match their life styles--even if one would not believe in god how could one believe that corn-holing another fellow is normal--so the sickness is even deeper than religion--when the queers start having babies by corn-holing then I will change my beliefs--Whats real funny is if they could have babies I would bet that the would be against abortion by demand since they would want to show the world they could have one--anyone want to make a bet-

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>NOT reality.......just what you opt to believe from another biased source!!!
It's you're lie, you can tell it however you wish.

:)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
So you pray and based on two verses that you clearly do not understand the meaning of no less. Hon, if you wanna to believe that God hates homosexuals or those things you fantasize those homosexuals do, you go right ahead, but don't blame the Bible for your choice. Your hate, neither God's nor the Bible's fault.

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>gee I love comparative world mythology... but your myth is just plain boring... here try my favorite

The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do.

The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house.

The third little pig built his house out of bricks.

One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.

But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.

way better then your lameazz fairytale
Here's one for ya-

Big Bang made me

This I know

For evolutionist tell me so

Little ones it did evolve

They are weak but will grow strong.

Yes Big Bang made me

Yes Big Bang made me

Yes Big Bang made me

Evolutionist tell me so.

(Sang to the tune of Jesus Loves Me)

:)

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you pray and based on two verses that you clearly do not understand the meaning of no less. Hon, if you wanna to believe that God hates homosexuals or those things you fantasize those homosexuals do, you go right ahead, but don't blame the Bible for your choice. Your hate, neither God's nor the Bible's fault.
Hon, I never said God hates homosexuals.

Please focus.

www.roysecitycoc.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••