Pope meets with Sri Lankans, welcomes...

Pope meets with Sri Lankans, welcomes invitation to visit

There are 1 comment on the DFW Catholic story from Feb 8, 2014, titled Pope meets with Sri Lankans, welcomes invitation to visit. In it, DFW Catholic reports that:

Vancouver, Canada, Feb 8, 2014 / 11:23 am .- Today the Pope met with over 1,500 Sri Lankan pilgrims, assuring them of his prayers for continued peace in the conflict-ridden nation and expressing his hope for a future visit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DFW Catholic.

Punc teorrorist

Thornhill, Canada

#1 Feb 9, 2014
These Popes supported genecide throughout history.They are the worst deceivers. This Guy malcolm Rajith supported genecide. I would trust an average Buddhist Sinhalese than these Catholics. In fact i like what the Buddhists are doing to the Musas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min RoSesz 650,543
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
More from around the web