Who do you side with in Ferguson?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#421 Aug 25, 2014
steve 316 wrote:
when one race sees another race as being the reason for all their trouble's then they are already doomed to be what they are a sad race of people. all the racism is just a sad excuse to be nothing.
I agree! The whites that blame blacks for everything? SHAME ON YOU! lol
moneez

Trumann, AR

#426 Aug 25, 2014
Haven't heard the facts /proof from both sides. No way to make a decision. That is what the investigators do.. So far people have heard only one side and many people do not want to hear both sides.

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#427 Aug 25, 2014
This should be marched against to stop...even the boys parents said....where is the anger for him? They're killing each other and the kids..but act like white cops are gunning them down every day..

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Whitedevil

Hobart, IN

#429 Aug 25, 2014
Shame on all of you wrote:
It was an execution....it's purpose was to start race riots.....those who support the killing of unarmed Americans are blood thirsty despots....own it, yes it's you
Thanks, I will own that...
GSU2014

Douglas, GA

#430 Aug 25, 2014
yes wrote:
Thug dead, cop went home. As it should be.
A "Thug" would not make plans to attend college.
New Rochelle Guy

Warwick, NY

#431 Aug 25, 2014
I dont think an unarmed person should have been shot that many times.....lots of ways for a professional law enforcement person (theoretically) to take down a suspect..(Its not Dodge City anymore trigger happy police with your holier than thou attitudes).......and on the flip side....I dont get the whole "looting" thing...must be some American custom...only country in the world you see this....stealing and robbing from your own kind and race...."animals"
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#432 Aug 25, 2014
^
no one said you can't riot before the results of investigation come out.
strings

Houston, TX

#433 Aug 25, 2014
lawless wrote:
who cares?? we have mexicans and ISIS invading our borders ppl
Dumba$. Mexicans are always here, isis can kiss obamas a$$, the law must apply as the assailant wants it. Bullet or trial by jury
Cliff

United States

#434 Aug 25, 2014
Police gave blacks a beat down
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#435 Aug 25, 2014
The potheads are contributing to efforts being made by the Africans to lynch the White cop who needed to defend his person by shooting the African who had just committed a violent strong arm robbery. It is being reported that the autopsy ordered by the African's family found he had marijuana in his system. According to representatives of the pothead community, pot has the effect of calming and pacifying the user.

Now it can be reported that the White male - Timothy Seaux - while attending the Jefferson County Hemp Expo:

"was nude and so combative four men had to restrain him on the ground when officers arrived on the scene...

"He was so out of control he even kneed and kicked at a trooper as they attempted to take him into custody...

"He continued struggling and violently kicking even as officers put him in the back of a squad car...

"Upon his release the next day, he was booked into Josephine County Jail and charged with menacing, criminal mischief, assaulting a public safety officer, and resisting arrest.

"According to KPTV, witnesses on scene said Seaux had heavily damaged at one vehicle in his rage...

"He allegedly battered the vehicle while two woman were locked inside terrified...

"The Associated Press reports other witnesses said he was starting fights."

One can only imagine the terror the White cop victim was feeling as he was being attacked by the unarmed 300# 6'5" African "teen".

Source: http://tinyurl.com/pcqww56

Ronald

Embarrassment

Monterrey, Mexico

#436 Aug 25, 2014
The protesting and looting are an embarrassment to the city of St. Louis. These so-called first hand witness reports don't add up to what the autopsies and other reports reveal. Mike Brown was a thug without any morals, much like the looters terrorizing Ferguson and surrounding communities. To the media: "Stop adding fuel to these criminals' fire!" All this attention is simply giving more reason for Hell-raisers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Jr. to come to St. Louis and stir the racial pot. Get over it! The biggest racists in America are the black people who simply want to complain about how they are held down by society. Slavery and the Civil War ended 150 years ago. It's time for the U.S. to stop bending over and walking on egg shells any time a black person claims that racism still holds them back. Haven't you heard of Affirmative Action companies, scholarships given only to minorities, etc.? Why don't these people claiming that their misfortunes are caused by society take a step back to realize that this is caused by their own way of lives (i.e. drugs, homes without fathers, gun violence, gangs, etc.).
Moishey

Aurora, CO

#438 Aug 25, 2014
25% negroes in Saint Louis County? Who cooked those books, it looks 50% running I-70. Strong arm robbery, steals the cigars, high on weed, tells the officer to eat it that he's not finished walking down the middle. Jacks the officer's eye then tries to steal his gun.....gets wasted as he tried to charge the officer. This Bloods gangstah is where he belongs, 6 feet under. ISIS in a 6 man unit at the Bellagio fountains with automatics and grenades is what Obama should be talking about.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#439 Aug 25, 2014
i side with police Darren Wilson because he is very handsome :) i like him.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/HT_darren_wils...
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#440 Aug 25, 2014
If what is being reported is true about the police chief stating that Darren Wilson had NO KNOWLEDGE of the robbery video, then the robbery video has NO BEARING on the shooting of Michael Brown.

You are right about one thing...we need ALL the evidence FIRST! Again, reiterating that IF the report about Darren Wilson not knowing about the robbery video was true, then the robbery video has NO BEARING on this fatal shooting. Now, IF that is the case, then the question to be answered is why was Michael Brown approached by Darren Wilson? This evidence has to come out, and if there is no justifiable reason for Darren Wilson to have approached Michael Brown (taking into account that Darren Wilson apparently DID NOT know about the robbery video, which is the rumour floating around right now), then Darren Wilson has a lot of explaining to do, and he should stand trial, as he isn't just allowed to roll up on Black teens and demand them to stop without reason!

Other questions that I have is did Darren Wilson recognize Michael Brown from a previous run-in with the law that Michael Brown had, and did Michael Brown have a warrant out for his arrest at the time that he was shot?
James wrote:
We need all the evidence first.
It's hard not to side with both sides but with the robbery video, browns criminal history leaves a big doubt.
oopsie

Rock Island, TN

#441 Aug 25, 2014
I think it's sad that the media and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson turned this into race. This is NOT a race issue. Look at what happened, rather than what skin color each had. The REAL issue is about crime. The guy was a criminal (he has criminal records to back up this fact; as well as the camera that filmed him robbing a store and bullying an employee).

Again, let's look at something besides the skin tone... we have a criminal who was on his way home from robbing a store. A cop pulled him over to tell him that he needed to walk on the sidewalk and not in the road.(the cop didn't know about his record or about his recent robbery) The guy (a 300 pound man)who thinks that he knows what the cop is stopping for, and already paranoid (because he KNOWS what he just did) attacks the cop. We don't know if this guy has drugs in him that would make him even more forceful, but we are looking at facts here. The guy attacks the officer and is shot. The officer takes control of situation before anyone else becomes involved (after all he doesn't know the guy is armed or not) the cop is charged at and starts defending himself and sadly, sometimes that requires heavy force, especially if the officer wasn't over six foot tall and well over 300 pounds himself.

If this had been any other color combination ... would it have been televised? I doubt it. The simple fact is: a well documented criminal was shot and killed by a officer. Now without skin colors being thrown in the mix. Who's side are you on?

For the record and those who are going to say that race influences my decision: I am neither black or white. I am a Native American.
Jim

Beckley, WV

#442 Aug 25, 2014
Who do I side with? The police officer.
white man

Choudrant, LA

#445 Aug 25, 2014
Who's side was we on when the white man got beat up in Jackson Mississippi by black men because he was told whites are not safe in his restaurant, who side are we own when the man his wife and daughter was attacked in Baton Rouge Louisiana after been told they was in the wrong neighborhood these crimes committed was only considered aggravated assault not hate crimes. Oh that's right the victims was white only a white on black crime is considered a hate crime and gains national attention why because 2 of the biggest sorriest black men around Sharpton and Jackson.
Stumpy

Mountain Home, AR

#446 Aug 25, 2014
Not enough facts for me to form a decision.
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#447 Aug 25, 2014
Moishey wrote:
25% negroes in Saint Louis County? Who cooked those books, it looks 50% running I-70. Strong arm robbery, steals the cigars, high on weed, tells the officer to eat it that he's not finished walking down the middle. Jacks the officer's eye then tries to steal his gun.....gets wasted as he tried to charge the officer. This Bloods gangstah is where he belongs, 6 feet under. ISIS in a 6 man unit at the Bellagio fountains with automatics and grenades Israel's what Obama should be talking about.
you dont know]
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#449 Aug 25, 2014
You'd be talking about having the protestors that are supporting Darren Wilson to go home right?

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE, Move On...thanks for showing your support for civil rights, that protect ALL Americans from unlawful and extra-judicial force, as well as racial discrimination and racial profiling!

(:

I thought I was the only one that actually cared about equality in America, as well as in other parts of the world. Glad to know that with YOUR comment, I am not alone in this type of thinking! Thanks for standing up for what is right, bud!
Move On wrote:
They buried him today. Now go home protesters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 600,165
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Mr Sir 9,605
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 7 hr barry 84,339
News Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Phila... 14 hr policestatepractice 1
News Philly to-do list before the Pope, Democrats ar... 17 hr policestatepractice 1
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 21 hr Chimney1 304
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... Sun Edithbunker 1
More from around the web